Author Topic: just curious...  (Read 6499 times)

Eric

• Getbig II
Re: just curious...
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2013, 09:50:29 AM »
Serious? I was joking. I wouldn't thinkt twice at you if we were in the same gym. I would try to get you to let me give you a hummer in the sauna because that is what saunas are for.

Hope you can see I am ill with HIV that is why I am skinny but the HGH works some post something else but this should show  you I would like it if you shit on me on a regular basis.
I would love to suck you off in the gym sauna or steam room that is what friends are for. If you could kick me a few ones that would be cool if not no worrys everything is free on me!
I am trying to stay studdly for you Bigmc.

Eric

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2013, 09:54:13 AM »
what would i need to take to hit 90 kilo RIPPED?

i hit 69 kilo ripped in may, and i'm pretty damn sure that this dbol i'm taking now can take me to 75 kilo ripped, and maybe even 80 kilo ripped, but to hit 90 kilo ripped i'm sure that i'll need more than just dbol

also, 90 kilo ripped is ideal for me and my frame IMHO and any more than that would make me lose aesthetics and i'm damn sure of this as well

yeah, i know i'll probably need injectables for this, so i'm curious what you dudes would suggest, and how much of it that i'll need
anyways you will need to take.. Time and gear. Just keep going and when you hit a plateau cruise for a bit and reassess. Maybe post what you're doing and ask for advice. Right now seems like you can get closer but there's no standard protocol out there. It takes what it takes. Some people it takes 1g total. Some people it'll take 3. Depends on a lot of factors including height. Have a friend who turned pro at 166 and he's 5'1 so yea for him to be shredded at 90kg takes a couple grams and some gh and slin. For me it is fucking impossible I look like shit due to the sickness but I try! I take a shitload of serostim 18Iu a day and 5 grams of gear a week and most can still see I am sick. I still like to give hummers to bodybuilders especially for my stash but Bigmc is welcome to rock myb ass for free anytime or he can fuck my sister if he wants if I can watch for a minute and get me beat on.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2013, 02:57:56 PM »
anyways you will need to take.. Time and gear. Just keep going and when you hit a plateau cruise for a bit and reassess. Maybe post what you're doing and ask for advice. Right now seems like you can get closer but there's no standard protocol out there. It takes what it takes. Some people it takes 1g total. Some people it'll take 3. Depends on a lot of factors including height. Have a friend who turned pro at 166 and he's 5'1 so yea for him to be shredded at 90kg takes a couple grams and some gh and slin. For me it takes about 1.5g total maybe two. Some gh sometimes. And that's pretty lean

i'm nearly 6 foot, 5'11" to be exact

i don't want to be massive, just impressive.... which for me is a small waist and decent sized arms, legs, and torso, kinda like this

he's 85 kg here @ 5'9"

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2013, 03:12:33 PM »
i'm nearly 6 foot, 5'11" to be exact

i don't want to be massive, just impressive.... which for me is a small waist and decent sized arms, legs, and torso, kinda like this

he's 85 kg here @ 5'9"

The master of illusion.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2013, 08:07:35 PM »
how high?

maybe 1000 grams total?

i'm on 40 mg of dbol now so that puts me @ roughly 300 grams per week at the moment

i've seen quite a few sources say something like 1,500 grams is enough for "big" guys ie. 100 kilo and over

1000 grams a week? now that's my kind of dosing brother!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2013, 08:13:00 PM »
1000 grams a week? now that's my kind of dosing brother!

lol

i meant to say 1 gram per week ;D

crusher777

• Getbig I
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2013, 09:20:01 PM »
Test/tren/mast

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2013, 06:01:17 AM »
do you fellas think that these dudes are on more than a gram a week?

that's around my goal actually, i don't wanna be no hippo gut mass monster FUCK DAT NOISE!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2013, 06:07:16 AM »
do you fellas think that these dudes are on more than a gram a week?

that's around my goal actually, i don't wanna be no hippo gut mass monster FUCK DAT NOISE!

they are small why would they be on anything?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2013, 06:09:40 AM »

BULLSHIT!

those dudes are near King Zane size brosef

whitewidow

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2013, 06:45:40 AM »
there's one thing i haven't really said before, and i think that it qualifies as great importance so here goes....

i have NEVER EVER really trained legs or even upper back really hard and serious (most my hard work was focused on pecs, and arms basically)

so.... IMHO i can probably gain 20 lean pounds just really focusing on squats and deads, which i am doing right now 8) again, if i keep this up and not switch around like i usually do, i'll probably be 160-165 RIPPED at the end of october when i post my update pics, last update pics is was 152 RIPPED)

and here's a real cool side note, these deads are making me damn wide :o :o :o

either them or the barbell squats, coz they are the only new exercises that i've been doing (about 3 weeks in on the squats and 2 weeks in on the deads)

and yeah, i train both lifts twice a week lol and i believe that i can do this coz i'm so fucking pathetically weak on both exercises :D :D :D on deads i pull a massive 110 kg (245 or so) for 6 reps LOL

once i'm pulling 180 kg (bout 400 pounds) for 5-6 reps, then i will maybe be strong enough to train them just once a week or so

working on very important muscles like your backand legs should help you gain some weight if you are putting on some lean mass on them instead of fat. Sorry to say but those dbol gains are going to go away most likely you think it is muscle but most of it is water retention,But yes hit those legs and hit thosre back rows and put on some size on your legs and back and you will put on some weight without steroids, you shouldn't even have used steroids unless you have trained these areas. That is a huge rokkie mistake you have to know how to train before you start using AAS even if it is just dbol only. Those dbol gains are going to be mostly water gains.

crusher777

• Getbig I
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2013, 09:03:05 AM »
BULLSHIT!

those dudes are near King Zane size brosef

Exactly, they are definitely on more than a gram.  A gram is a relatively low dose.

Eric

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2013, 11:34:37 AM »
those guys are all on 1.5g plus guaranteed, more in the offseason. closer to 3, 2.5 for the ones who respond better.

noway55

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2013, 02:53:31 PM »
they probably measure their dosage in grams, as in multiple grams, lol

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2013, 09:32:34 PM »
they probably measure their dosage in grams, as in multiple grams, lol

as should we all...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2013, 11:34:13 PM »
what would i need to take to hit 90 kilo RIPPED?

i hit 69 kilo ripped in may, and i'm pretty damn sure that this dbol i'm taking now can take me to 75 kilo ripped, and maybe even 80 kilo ripped, but to hit 90 kilo ripped i'm sure that i'll need more than just dbol

also, 90 kilo ripped is ideal for me and my frame IMHO and any more than that would make me lose aesthetics and i'm damn sure of this as well

yeah, i know i'll probably need injectables for this, so i'm curious what you dudes would suggest, and how much of it that i'll need

how tall are you? 5'11? a 5'11 90kg shredded dude on a your tiny frame? that  is a bad guy and is not going to be easy by any means.

a guy with average genetics is going to need to be in at least  the 2  gram range to get to those numbers.
l

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2013, 02:58:07 AM »
how tall are you? 5'11? a 5'11 90kg shredded dude on a your tiny frame? that  is a bad guy and is not going to be easy by any means.

a guy with average genetics is going to need to be in at least  the 2  gram range to get to those numbers.

yep, i'm 5'11" and you're right 90 kg RIPPED on my frame (legit 6 inch wrists) would be BIG

i'm @ 75 kg or so right now but i ain't RIPPED, around 8-9% (so i'm nearing fatass territory lol)

my arms are 16 inches now, which ain't too bad for a dude who weighs bout a buck 65 8)

just started doing squats and deads but i gotta be kinda careful with them, coz i don't wanna develop no goddamn godzilla thighs, as my main goal is to keep everything in harmony and PROPORTION ;D 8)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2013, 04:18:36 AM »
yep, i'm 5'11" and you're right 90 kg RIPPED on my frame (legit 6 inch wrists) would be BIG

i'm @ 75 kg or so right now but i ain't RIPPED, around 8-9% (so i'm nearing fatass territory lol)

my arms are 16 inches now, which ain't too bad for a dude who weighs bout a buck 65 8)

just started doing squats and deads but i gotta be kinda careful with them, coz i don't wanna develop no goddamn godzilla thighs, as my main goal is to keep everything in harmony and PROPORTION ;D 8)

stop worrying about scale weight

use the mirror as a judge
T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2013, 06:03:13 AM »
stop worrying about scale weight

use the mirror as a judge

easier said than done, i'm literally obsessed with numbers

and truth be told pics are even better than the mirror

since ugayjizz is gone, i'll just post up some pics here at the end of the month, but they may be pics with my tight tee on, but don't worry it won't be that green "shake your ass" tee but most likely this navy blue fila football tee that makes me look kinda wide and hides my bloated gut lol

and fuck it, i'll even post up some wheel shots

Eric

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2013, 11:43:53 AM »
Hope you can see I am ill with HIV that is why I am skinny but the HGH works some post something else but this should show  you I would like it if you shit on me on a regular basis.
I would love to suck you off in the gym sauna or steam room that is what friends are for. If you could kick me a few ones that would be cool if not no worrys everything is free on me!
I am trying to stay studdly for you Bigmc.

Oh come on WW you can do better than this. It doesn't even make sense. Next time you modify my post at least make it humorous.