Author Topic: 240 - Enough is enough on Matt Kline  (Read 13256 times)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
240 - Enough is enough on Matt Kline
« on: December 26, 2005, 07:44:45 AM »
Rob, we all want to know what happened.  We are all in awe of what happened and definitely want to know the truth.

The problem here is that you are requesting a lot of information, pertenant information from Matt.  Information that at this point should only be known by the proper authorities while this murder is still under investigation.  Seeing you are playing journalist here, I am sure you are aware that any information Matt gives you is considered hearsay and could possibly alter the outcome of the trial.  Also, as a journalist you should know that all the nuts come out of the woodwork claiming to know this one and that one by association (I am referring to those stating Matt screwed them over).  True or not, that history does not pertain to this case and asking Matt to confirm or deny is only tabloid shit. 

I guess in other words, be careful what you post as truth or fact.  I wouldn't wanna see the feds busting down your door thinking you may know more than them.   ;)

And Matt (I know you are reading the posts here  ;)) be careful what you say and to whom you say it.

Laura
:D Weee

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: 240 - Enough is enough
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2005, 07:48:12 AM »
yeah matt  be wise and shut up

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2005, 07:53:32 AM »
Did any of you guys notice that 240 has the site for sale down the bottom?

Lolzors, he said around 4500 uniques so far.  I can get 4500 uniques by getting myself on a few directories.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2005, 07:56:45 AM »
Any info gleaned from Matt should be framed as rumor; the guy can't say anything himself at this point.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2005, 09:20:45 AM »
Matt made a public claim that he DID NOT set up craig.

I wonder about Matt's credibility.

Matt hasn't stepped up to say "I'm a good guy, I don't deal drugs, I don't commit B&E then claim to be a choir boy".

However, 22 other people HAVE.

He seems like a charming guy, and I'm not asking him to tell us about the TITUS deal.  Tell us about yourself, Matt.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 240 - Enough is enough on Matt Kline
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2005, 09:26:56 AM »
Rob,

Again, be careful on what you portray as fact or just rumors. Bottom line, Matt has said he didn't set up Craig or Kelly. I have known Matt for a while now. I have spoken to him regarding this and other things. There is no reason not to believe him. It will come out later whether he did or not via the FBI so if he says he didn't, he did not.

Anonymous sources are great for the boards and gossip, but they cannot be verified and should be treated as just rumors until they are.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2005, 09:50:53 AM »

Matt didn't *have* to set up Craig & Kelly.  Based on all the information that they put out there regarding their movements, using cell phones, etc., it's obvious to me that they set themselves up to be captured.  All their actions indicate that they wanted to get caught so that they can have an opportunity to tell their side of the story.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2005, 09:53:15 AM »

I don't think so. I think that perhaps they didn't realize how fast the police and the FBI was moving. Honestly, do you think they were in the right state of mind after what (which we don't know exactly) happened. No sleep, driving a few days, etc.

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2005, 09:54:20 AM »
whos matt?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2005, 09:56:13 AM »
Aiding and Abetting is a serious crime.

Also, here is what I think happened.

Craig Called Matt to help.  Craig had no idea the feds were listening on the other end.  Feds Tell Matt he better give up something.  Matt spills some of the beans.

Now Matt can no longer deal drugs since the Feds certainly know of his seedy dealings by now. (Titus conversations and computers and direct interviews with all parties involved.)

Ron, Are these the kind of people YOU want to associate yourself with?

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2005, 09:58:07 AM »
They didn't incriminate themselves on purpose; Matt wasn't needed to find their general locale given the phone calls made.

Would like to know who informed the police of their specific location, if not Matt.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2005, 10:30:31 AM »
They didn't incriminate themselves on purpose; Matt wasn't needed to find their general locale given the phone calls made.

Would like to know who informed the police of their specific location, if not Matt.

me too. I had my money on tijuana as the destination of choice.

Mass then Greece.. WTF mate?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: 240 - Enough is enough re: Matt Kline
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2005, 11:05:40 AM »
Matt made a public claim that he DID NOT set up craig.

I wonder about Matt's credibility.

Matt hasn't stepped up to say "I'm a good guy, I don't deal drugs, I don't commit B&E then claim to be a choir boy".

However, 22 other people HAVE.

He seems like a charming guy, and I'm not asking him to tell us about the TITUS deal.  Tell us about yourself, Matt.
Ummm that's exactly what I am talking about 240.  You wonder about his "creditiblity" so much so that you are quick to quote negative "hearsay" from other getbiggers and then want him to defend himself in the forum...for what?  Do you think he cares at this point of his life what you or any of us think of him.  Right now he has enough on his plate regarding this "Titus" situation than to worry about whether you think he is lying or not about what other people said.  Hell, you were given exclusive information by him that made your site without even making the news and now you turn on him?  <shaking my head>

Matt, my suggestion to you is to keep everything to yourself and the proper authorities.  Don't care what people think, just do the right thing.  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2005, 11:11:04 AM »
I believed matt and took down everything negative about him from the site

Then, the info started rolling in about his personal life.  Suddenly there were serious questions about his credibility in this case and others.  I want to believe him- the he refused to help feds- and that craig admitted kelly did it- but if he's lied to and burned many people in the past, then he's likely lying to me now.

I asked him to clear the air about the past- and he suddenly became quite silent.

Neve

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2005, 11:20:09 AM »
240 do your thing bro

Then, the info started rolling in about his personal life.  Suddenly there were serious questions about his credibility in this case and others.  I want to believe him- the he refused to help feds- and that craig admitted kelly did it- but if he's lied to and burned many people in the past, then he's likely lying to me now.

I asked him to clear the air about the past- and he suddenly became quite silent.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2005, 11:20:52 AM »
I certainly do not know Matt and I am NOT accusing him of anything but something does not add up for me. Supposedly Matt was the guy that Craig and Kelly were supposed to meet and liquidate some things, possibly drugs. The feds want Matt to set up Craig. Now here's where for me it gets odd. IF Matt did not set up Craig then the FBI must have gotten in touch with Matt first. IF this is true then they must have known the Matt was going to help Craig correct? IF Matt was going to help Craig then he was committing a serious crime and I see him as having no choice but to set Craig up. If Matt  refuses he goes to jail, period!

There are not too many possible scenarios as to how this went down. If I was Matt I would have refused to meet Craig from the beginning. Obviously he didn't since Craig drove all the way to Boston. Personally I think Matt went along with the feds and regardless of what he is like I can't say I blame him. Craig and Kelly were going down anyway. It was just a matter of time.

Neve

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2005, 11:23:19 AM »
240:

Date: 12/26/05 10:00 AM 

I didnt say my past was sqeeky clean. If you dont like people coming forward and speaking thier oppionions/truths then perhaps this is not the forum for you. And yes, Kline has screwed me over in the past and if he had cleaned up his act like I had then it would of all been a learning experiance for him us however he hasnt and that is a fact the research is is told to me monthly, remember I still know players just not one anylonger. I would think people who post on here in his defence must do buissness with him, because if you didnt and knew who he was, you would agree with me. and yes, if he hadnt screwed me I wouldnt care about outing him, But pay back is a FUCKING bitch 

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2005, 11:27:13 AM »

IMO you are sensationalizing the whole event.  You are drawing conclusions of a man you don't know and putting him on trial instead of the two sitting in a cell.  Pay more attention to the two accused 240, more into that story. 

I personally don't care about what Matt did in the past.  I want to know what Craig and Kelly did two weeks ago and why.  And seeing that you know no more about it than what has been broadcasted on TV ... you have turned to exploiting Matt Kline.  Who do you want to work for?  The New York Times, or the National Enquirer??

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2005, 11:30:32 AM »
IMO you are sensationalizing the whole event.  You are drawing conclusions of a man you don't know and putting him on trial instead of the two sitting in a cell.  Pay more attention to the two accused 240, more into that story. 

I personally don't care about what Matt did in the past.  I want to know what Craig and Kelly did two weeks ago and why.  And seeing that you know no more about it than what has been broadcasted on TV ... you have turned to exploiting Matt Kline.  Who do you want to work for?  The New York Times, or the National Enquirer??

I disagree. Matt is part of this and will no doubt be called to testify for the prosecution.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2005, 11:36:14 AM »
I disagree. Matt is part of this and will no doubt be called to testify for the prosecution.
Matt is definitely a part of this and he will undoubtedly be called in to testify.  That is why it is not in his best interest to comply or deny anything on the boards regarding his involvement in this situation.  I am just not interested in hearing about those he "possibly" screwed over in the past.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2005, 11:36:36 AM »
Early on I'm sure his hands were tied after the authorities contacted him, unless he felt like joining them in Mexico.

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2005, 11:39:25 AM »
Rob, we all want to know what happened.  We are all in awe of what happened and definitely want to know the truth.

The problem here is that you are requesting a lot of information, pertenant information from Matt.  Information that at this point should only be known by the proper authorities while this murder is still under investigation.  Seeing you are playing journalist here, I am sure you are aware that any information Matt gives you is considered hearsay and could possibly alter the outcome of the trial.  Also, as a journalist you should know that all the nuts come out of the woodwork claiming to know this one and that one by association (I am referring to those stating Matt screwed them over).  True or not, that history does not pertain to this case and asking Matt to confirm or deny is only tabloid shit. 

I guess in other words, be careful what you post as truth or fact.  I wouldn't wanna see the feds busting down your door thinking you may know more than them.   ;)

And Matt (I know you are reading the posts here  ;)) be careful what you say and to whom you say it.

Laura

Get real! Post away.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2005, 11:43:50 AM »
Get real! Post away.
An avid Star Magazine reader I see.   ::)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2005, 11:46:51 AM »
If I was Matt....for your own safety....unless it's your Lawyer asking any question...I wouldn't say shit.

;)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2005, 11:47:16 AM »
Matt is definitely a part of this and he will undoubtedly be called in to testify.  That is why it is not in his best interest to comply or deny anything on the boards regarding his involvement in this situation.  I am just not interested in hearing about those he "possibly" screwed over in the past.

Your correct on that part but how do you know for sure that he did not set anybody up? Obviously you can not.