Author Topic: Insulin and hgh in bodybuilding  (Read 3336 times)

RonMexico

• Getbig I
Insulin and hgh in bodybuilding
« on: September 22, 2013, 12:44:41 PM »
how do you guys feel about insulin and hgh in bodybuilding ? I mean there is no way anyone can go pro without high doses of insulin and hgh. It's very hard for guys that are 5'10- 6'1 to break over 220(show ready) without taking insulin even on hgh.

Arnold in his day 6'1 230
Jay is 5'9 270 in show ready condition and 310 off season.

I know everything naturally evolves but do you guys think bodybuilding would have been better off without the high doses of insulin ?

RonMexico

• Getbig I
Re: Insulin and hgh in bodybuilding
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 02:37:22 PM »
Hgh and slin have been around in bodybuilding back then too. Just not in abuse and ON REAL bodybuilders who lived the dream day in and out.

You can go google when these hormones were made by pharmacies as proof. This idea old schoolers didnt use is simply put, bullshit.

Our sport would be better off with using the right amount of slin a body can handle before throwin beauty away for scale weight.

thanks for your post, I know hgh and slin have been around for a long time thats why I said high doses. I agree with your last statement.

truthinBB

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2013, 04:23:24 PM »
People want the mass monsters, that's why slin and hgh is abused like it is now. If they can control the gut it's okay, but if you can't you should be penalized for it because that is just plain disgusting.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2013, 01:02:12 AM »
Hgh and slin have been around in bodybuilding back then too. Just not in abuse and ON REAL bodybuilders who lived the dream day in and out.

You can go google when these hormones were made by pharmacies as proof. This idea old schoolers didnt use is simply put, bullshit.

Our sport would be better off with using the right amount of slin a body can handle before throwin beauty away for scale weight.

ha, so the current crop who's life revolves around 5 to 10 various injections per day eating round the clock and lifting weights arnie would have dreamed of year round arent living the life?

the dream is a nightmare anyway....

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2013, 05:37:04 AM »
how do you guys feel about insulin and hgh in bodybuilding ? I mean there is no way anyone can go pro without high doses of insulin and hgh. It's very hard for guys that are 5'10- 6'1 to break over 220(show ready) without taking insulin even on hgh.

Arnold in his day 6'1 230
Jay is 5'9 270 in show ready condition and 310 off season.

I know everything naturally evolves but do you guys think bodybuilding would have been better off without the high doses of insulin ?

definately safer!

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2013, 05:55:23 AM »
When used properly hgh and slin can be very effective.
Those who take insane doses eventually pay in the end.
I personally feel that high dosing of hgh and slin is for the pros and seasoned competitors
Who have potential to go pro.

I agree1 No need messing with that combo unless you are getting paid big dollars.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2013, 09:41:20 AM »
onemorerep, do you see whats happening here?

Same guy (drug dealer) talking to himself from different accounts.

Please ban k, thnx, bye

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2013, 10:24:01 AM »
Yeah, the signal-to-noise ratio has definitely gone down with these single-digit-post-count gh15 "elfs" in here.

mrbaggins

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2013, 12:49:53 PM »
When used properly hgh and slin can be very effective.
Those who take insane doses eventually pay in the end.

Those insane dosages come from the constant use to insulin. The body will eventually build up a resistance to insulin, which is why any Mr. O has to keep upping and upping thier dose. Year round lantus with bursts of Log in 100+iu dosages due to the amount of resistance built up over time.

hGH over time does build insulin resistance, which is why the use of LIGHT insulin in a hit and run method (1 month on/1 month off) can be productive not only for your pancreaus and growth on hGH, but also to curb your long term body's build up of insulin resistance.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2013, 02:50:43 AM »