Author Topic: are getbigs Christians nice peoples  (Read 8534 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
are getbigs Christians nice peoples
« on: September 22, 2013, 12:48:27 PM »
off the top of my head mr Uberman and 'coach' are amongst the group of 'christians' that grace our board, definatly not forgiving 'nice' people in my book

discuss...

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: are getbigs Christians nice peoples
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 12:51:58 PM »
define nice bitch

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2013, 12:52:41 PM »
homophobic, anti poor peoples as uncaring individuals you could find, how would jebus find the view points of modern day american christians?

by nice i would mean caring, decent peoples

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 12:55:23 PM »
Another genius thread. Nice

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2013, 12:57:52 PM »
homophobic, anti poor peoples as uncaring individuals you could find, how would jebus find the view points of modern day american christians?

Where in the Bible is it ok to be a homo? There's no proof it's genetic and it isn't genetic so that lie can be trashed.  Please show me Old or New Testament.  Let me save you the time. It doesn't. It's an abomination.
Uberman is an all around piece of shit and hypocrite. He claims to be a Christian but his attitude doesn't reflect a Christian attitude.

Coach is cool. He's just greedy with his money. lol.  

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2013, 12:59:00 PM »

They're going extinct, so it's all good.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2013, 12:59:25 PM »
Coach should be shot with his own weaponry

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2013, 01:00:16 PM »
They're going extinct, so it's all good.

5% of the planet are atheists. Christians aren't going anywhere genius.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2013, 01:07:06 PM »

Sorry to burst your bubble of ignorance, but wait 20-30 years and see how well your uninformed opinion holds up.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2013, 01:08:03 PM »
MOS is nice and he's sincere

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2013, 01:08:35 PM »
he who cares less in the game of getting women wins

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2013, 01:08:54 PM »
Coach should be shot with his own weaponry

;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2013, 01:15:59 PM »
Sorry to burst your bubble of ignorance, but wait 20-30 years and see how well your uninformed opinion holds up.

LOL...Yeah, you're really gonna show me.  ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2013, 01:54:25 PM »
MOS is nice and he's sincere
this.  Mos is a real christian. I think coach means well... hes just an old school christian/conservative... less religious, more of a combined religious, political, and social belief system.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2013, 01:57:18 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2013, 02:11:58 PM »

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2013, 02:18:49 PM »
Nice guys finish last; Christians are number 1. 
A

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2013, 02:19:20 PM »

Ugandan is still without medication  ;D

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2013, 02:35:36 PM »
Nice Christian is dead Christian.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2013, 02:57:09 PM »
Of course there are.
But being christian, which I'm not for example, isn't a ticket to be a well meaning servant to others.
The reason why Christianity is so "hated" on in today's world stems from it's bullshit destroying qualities which collide with the western feel good bubble.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2013, 03:12:02 PM »
off the top of my head mr Uberman and 'coach' are amongst the group of 'christians' that grace our board, definatly not forgiving 'nice' people in my book

discuss...

A lot of expectations come when announcing that you're a "Christian" to others. Unfortunately, some people don't or can't live up to the idea we have of what being a good Christian means. I've experienced so-called good Christians spout hatred and venom, which seems very un-Christian to me.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2013, 03:16:56 PM »
Where in the Bible is it ok to be a homo? There's no proof it's genetic and it isn't genetic so that lie can be trashed.  Please show me Old or New Testament.  Let me save you the time. It doesn't. It's an abomination.
Uberman is an all around piece of shit and hypocrite. He claims to be a Christian but his attitude doesn't reflect a Christian attitude.

Coach is cool. He's just greedy with his money. lol.  

Where in the Bible does it say that it is okay to be a prostitute? Mary Magdalene had quite a sorted history, which Jesus forgave. Some Christians seem to forget this lesson from biblical times.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2013, 03:23:42 PM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2013, 03:35:46 PM »
I thank those that have expressed a positive opinion about Christianity and I thank those for their comments about me.  I take no credit for myself though, I give all glory to God because he changed my heart.  

The rest of my life I pray that others can see Jesus Christ through me on a daily basis.  Claiming Christ as savior is something I used to take lightly, but no longer.  I've experienced Christ in my life in a powerful, personal way and my prayer is that others that have not been given the opportunity to know Christ or have been soured to religion, God, Christianity, Christians and the church can experience for themselves the reality of Christ in their own lives.  

I suggest reading the New Testament and in particular Matthew, John, Acts and Romans....really considering it and praying about it.  If you've never prayed before or find the idea of prayer ridiculous that's ok.  Christianity is about the surrendering of yourself and taking up the mantle of Christ, but that mantle is about love, grace, mercy and peace.  These concepts may seem corny to others, but love is powerful and when you allow Christ's love to fill you and you surrender to his will for your life it will change you from the inside out and make your life an expression, an extension, of the very love Christ has for you already.  

Certainly there can be a leap of faith involved, but if you desire to know that Jesus Christ is real, alive and that he is risen then seek him with humility and honesty and the Holy Spirit of God will change you....did me and I am so very grateful for that each and everyday.

Off soapbox LOL.

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2013, 05:32:07 PM »
I thank those that have expressed a positive opinion of Christianity and I thank those for there comments about me.  I take no credit for myself though, I give all glory to God because he changed my heart.  

The rest of my life I pray that others can see Jesus Christ through me on a daily basis.  Claiming Christ as savior is something I used to take lightly, but no longer.  I've experienced Christ in my life in a powerful, personal way and my prayer is that others that have not been given the opportunity to know Christ or have been soured to religion, God, Christianity, Christians and the church can experience for themselves the reality of Christ in their own lives.  

I suggest reading the New Testament and in particular Matthew, John, Acts and Romans and really considering it and praying about it.  If you've never prayed before or find the idea of prayer ridiculous that's ok.  Christianity is about surrendering of yourself and taking up the mantle of Christ, but that mantle is about love, grace, mercy and peace.  These concepts may seem corny to others, but love is powerful and when you allow Christ's love to fill you and you surrender to his will for your life it will change you from the inside out and make your life an expression, an extension, of the very love Christ has for you already.  

Certainly there can be a leap of faith involved, but if you desire to know that Jesus Christ is real, alive and that he is risen then seek him with humility and honesty and the Holy Spirit of God will change you....did me and I am so very grateful for that each and everyday.

Off soapbox LOL.

Great post.