Author Topic: Where Did Former Industry Insider John Romano Go?  (Read 6669 times)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Where Did Former Industry Insider John Romano Go?
« on: September 22, 2013, 04:20:58 PM »
I didn't bother looking overmuch, but he certainly hasn't made an appearance on any major bodybuilding news source in recent months.

Still on an Indiana Jones-esque quest to find his chest? Back to stealing old peoples' pensions?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Where Did Former Industry Insider John Romano Go?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 05:10:07 PM »
Maybe his lawyer fiancé/wife sequestered his public appearances.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2013, 05:21:10 PM »
I didn't bother looking overmuch, but he certainly hasn't made an appearance on any major bodybuilding news source in recent months.

Still on an Indiana Jones-esque quest to find his chest? Back to stealing old peoples' pensions?

He works for VPX Sports and they mainly cover the WBFF.  Romano is persona non grata with the NPC and the IFBB
A

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2013, 05:23:07 PM »
On HMR Dave said the was living in Mexico and was preparing some of the athletes in the show they had there recently.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2013, 05:32:24 PM »
John is now a mid-level marketer for an adult diaper company based out of Mexico City.

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2013, 05:34:09 PM »
He is doing some stuff with Anthony Roberts.

On Facebook it is the Roberts/Romano report.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2013, 06:03:28 PM »
Romano should come here. Although I'm not too sure Getbig would welcome him and I don't think it would be good for Ron's well being. lol

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2013, 10:52:48 PM »
he's doing well. still training and still looks good at 'low doses'... considering his age and he has a life to attend to, 216lbs at decent bf is pretty good.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2013, 10:56:20 PM »
Romano should come here. Although I'm not too sure Getbig would welcome him and I don't think it would be good for Ron's well being. lol

Wasn't he here before? I don't think it went over well.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2013, 12:28:17 AM »
By his facebook I was understanding he owns a Golds Gym with his wife in Mexico now
"

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2013, 12:49:07 AM »
he's now a 5star chef with a multi million contract to bring his cooking skillz to the masses

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2013, 12:58:17 AM »
Did he ever track down his pectorali? Last I heard they entered the witness protection program and had been relocated to Alaska. Then the trail goes cold (literally and figuratively).

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2013, 02:28:14 AM »
Did he ever track down his pectorali? Last I heard they entered the witness protection program and had been relocated to Alaska. Then the trail goes cold (literally and figuratively).

He followed the trail to where he saw them escape, he is currently digging to the centre of the earth but still no visual confirmation.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2013, 02:55:23 AM »
He's away on a business trip with kiwiol, unifying their white towel and anal lube businesses into a powerful east African conglomerate.

He'll be back soon.
P

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2013, 04:47:23 AM »

He works for VPX Sports and they mainly cover the WBFF.  Romano is persona non grata with the NPC and the IFBB
I used to see Romano in the supermarket down the the street from where VPX is located! Haven't seen him for months, does he still work for VPX?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2013, 05:16:57 AM »
I used to see Romano in the supermarket down the the street from where VPX is located! Haven't seen him for months, does he still work for VPX?

That Nunzio only does the Power Hit Radio Show at this point.  Used to be a full time employee but not anymore...prob gets about 50-200 bucks a show...that was the going rate for doing internet radio on RX and MD.  VPX Sports ended their boycott of the Mr Olympia and are back to paying their booth fees after taking some of the worst advice ever from Romano the Raytard but it makes no difference because Romano can't return to the United States without problaby being arrested for real estate fraud and some other shit he pulled.  Renting out houses to people that were clearly in foreclosure and not telling the tenents about it is pretty low.

Honestly, if he does decide to come back, I may sue VPX Sports for libel after accusing me of hacking websites on that shitty forum of his.
A

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2013, 05:27:42 AM »

That Nunzio only does the Power Hit Radio Show at this point.  Used to be a full time employee but not anymore...prob gets about 50-200 bucks a show...that was the going rate for doing internet radio on RX and MD.  VPX Sports ended their boycott of the Mr Olympia and are back to paying their booth fees after taking some of the worst advice ever from Romano the Raytard but it makes no difference because Romano can't return to the United States without problaby being arrested for real estate fraud and some other shit he pulled.  Renting out houses to people that were clearly in foreclosure and not telling the tenents about it is pretty low.

Honestly, if he does decide to come back, I may sue VPX Sports for libel after accusing me of hacking websites on that shitty forum of his.
Vince the renting out foreclosed houses in S.Fla is a common occurrence! He is probably has lots of judgments against him! I also used to see him in the Broward County Courthouse quite regularly!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2013, 05:51:19 AM »

He could be hiding out in the woods of NC Vince what if he knocks on your door wanting food and water?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2013, 05:52:42 AM »
He is doing some stuff with Anthony Roberts.

On Facebook it is the Roberts/Romano report.

Two of the biggest losers the internet has ever produced.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2013, 06:03:02 AM »
He could be hiding out in the woods of NC Vince what if he knocks on your door wanting food and water?

I make it a habit to stalk keep tabs on people.  Romano is working as a manager at a Gold's Gym in Guadalajara, Mexico and has an apartment condo in the city as well as a villa out in the countryside
according to my records although things could have changed

Honestly he's doing better than most people figure but it doesn't negate his activities in the U.S.  But as long as he stays out of my hair, I don't have any interest in going after him
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2013, 06:05:29 AM »

I make it a habit to stalk keep tabs on people.  Romano is working as a manager at a Gold's Gym in Guadalajara, Mexico and has an apartment condo in the city as well as a villa out in the countryside
according to my records although things could have changed

Honestly he's doing better than most people figure but it doesn't negate his activities in the U.S.  But as long as he stays out of my hair, I don't have any interest in going after him
Nice detective work Vince.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2013, 06:12:56 AM »
Nice detective work Vince.

All that info is on Romanos Facebook page.   Takes about two minutes to find.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2013, 06:13:51 AM »
All that info is on Romanos Facebook page.   Takes about two minutes to find.

Everything except his actual address for his condo and villa...although the villa really doesn't have one
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2013, 07:11:14 AM »

Doubtful.....the one thing I can agree with Romano on is the freedom that living in Mexico involves.  For very little money, you can live like a king.  He prob spends less than 600 dollars a month for his homes...a 2 bedroom apartment generally runs about 300 and housing outside the city is much cheaper....about 200 bucks.    Cost for electricity and food is so cheap that you would think they were giving that shit away for free and for about 50 dollars a week, you can have a maid come in a few days a week to clean, cook, and subsequently go get your groceries for you.  Cable and DSL is widely available and cheap too.  The only expensive stuff down there is getting electronics like refrigerators, TV's....you'll pay double for stuff imported but you can buy local shit like Meebox.  

And don't believe that shit about everyone is getting shot and beheaded in Mexico.  As long as you mind your fucking business, keep your mouth shut,  and don't get caught up in the drug business you're fine....and I'm not referring to steroids because you can easily buy and sell as much as you want and the police wouldn't give a shit.  I can honestly bet that Romano is selling down there and its no big deal.

So just imagine for one moment folks.  You wake up in you home and get your workout in for the way in your home gym.  Right after you shower, your maid will have your towel and your clothes ironed and pressed for you to wear and your breakfast right on the table hot and ready to eat....eggs, tortillas, coffee, fruit, etc.  Then take your vitamins or whatever you desire whether its Centrum or a shot of Deca or Winny because no one gives a shit.  From there you can either work from home in your office or do whatever.  By noon, you have lunch prepared on the table.  Mid afternoon, you can have someone come over for a massage, goof around and watch TV while your maid cleans, washes clothes and by dinnertime have a full supper once again prepared for your maid.  Even on the weekend when your maid is not there, she'll have meals prepared for you to re-heat or you can call a taxi or driver for you to go about town...10-20 dollars...chump change.  You can get an unlimited bus pass for 25.00 a month if you didn't even wanted to save money...but who cares.

For about 1000 US dollars a month, you can live quite well in Mexico...for 2000 dollars you can live like a prince.  You can't just go and live there, you have to get a visa, sign some papers, show proof of monthly income, etc.  Jobs are scarce there and minimum wage is about 5 dollars a day...(not an hour but day) but if you already have money and you can operate your business online like I do, you're perfectly fine.  If you miss the states, just call a taxi to the airport and you can be in Atlanta within a few hours.
A

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2013, 07:15:54 AM »
From the last pic we saw, he was obviously turning into an amphibian. He's probably croaking at night near Vince's trailer just to piss him off.