Author Topic: The truth about cycling and why it is Bullshit.  (Read 1516 times)

VintageYork

• Getbig II
The truth about cycling and why it is Bullshit.
« on: September 22, 2013, 06:53:25 PM »
We stay on all year,That is the way of the real bodybuilder and male Gay 4 pay Hustler,compounds in the systems at all times.No such thing as coming off,Understand your in the game or not. Any stoppage of compounds only add up to setbacks.Just so all you young bodybuilders starting out understand,we may take a compound out,but be sure we always add a new compound in. This my friend is the life of a real Bodybuilder.

IronRush

• Getbig I
Re: The truth about cycling and why it is Bullshit.
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 07:30:05 PM »
totally agree. forget about pct n this bs. blast and cruising is way to real bodybuild. blast for 8-12 weeks with compounds desired for goals and cruise for 4-6 weeks 250 test for body to recover n stabilize blood levels. repeat.

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2013, 04:34:34 AM »
agreed, pct is just stupid, never come off

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2013, 05:06:57 AM »
natural test will never recover, what if theres a world wide crisis of some sort and you cant get any test, what then?

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2013, 05:33:53 AM »
natural test will never recover, what if theres a world wide crisis of some sort and you cant get any test, what then?

I don't think that will happen but even if it did your natural Testosterone level would slowly get into the normal range after alot of time. I always think it is good to take a break and get your natural Testosterone level back in check using PCT supplements but I do not compete. If I did compete I would use gear all year but switch compounds alot. I used all year my fiisrt year of juicing, but after the first year of being on cycle all year I felt like taking breaks was a healthier choice if you are not competing