Author Topic: BREAKING BAD- WALTER JR. AKA FLYN!  (Read 20274 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: BREAKING BAD- WALTER JR. AKA FLYN!
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2014, 05:42:18 AM »
I just finished watching this season 1-5

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2015, 08:52:35 PM »

Kai: let me get this straight, I steal your grapefruit, I f*cuk the s*it out of your mule boy, and then you bring me more grapefruit? Brilliant plan esse.

Walter: but you got one part of that wrong... this, is not grapefruit.

BOOOOOOOOOM

whitewidow

« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2015, 03:05:33 AM »
I just finished watching this season 1-5

mommy took away his Breakfast ;)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2015, 03:11:21 AM »
I loved the serie, I had to download every season and watched them all through at once  :P, it could've easily become as long as, lets say sopranos if Walter was single without kids.

whitewidow

« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2015, 03:22:52 AM »
I loved the serie, I had to download every season and watched them all through at once  :P, it could've easily become as long as, lets say sopranos if Walter was single without kids.

I don't think Breaking bad was as good as the Sopranos. I love Breaking bad but some of it was too unbelieveable to me. the last episode was not that great kind of like the last episode of any good series. too unbelievable.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2015, 03:25:24 AM »
I don't think Breaking bad was as good as the Sopranos. I love Breaking bad but some of it was too unbelieveable to me. the last episode was not that great kind of like the last episode of any good series. too unbelievable.

not as good as sopranos, but it could've been longer if Walter white didn't have family. But I guess that's the point.

The last episode wasn't the best episode but I loved how Walter white concluded his legazy, I kind of got an ego trip from it, I loved walter :D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2015, 03:26:15 AM »
mommy took away his Breakfast ;)

He was at lewis's house.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2015, 03:29:28 AM »

His sidekick got too emotional as the series went on, he would just start crying out of nowhere.

I liked breaking bad, Anna Gunn is a great actress but i cannot watch the character she played. Whitewidow gets upset when i mention "........" I get mean when someone mentions skylar.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2015, 03:37:34 AM »
His sidekick got too emotional as the series went on, he would just start crying out of nowhere.

I liked breaking bad, Anna Gunn is a great actress but i cannot watch the character she played. Whitewidow gets upset when i mention "........" I get mean when someone mentions skylar.

I think it was very beliveable. I felt the  guilt of keeping all the lies, even got me paranoid. I think it was good. Sopranos gave me the same vibe, how stressful it was to constantly lie and pretend.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2015, 03:40:22 AM »
I think it was very beliveable. I felt the  guilt of keeping all the lies, even got me paranoid. I think it was good. Sopranos gave me the same vibe, how stressful it was to constantly lie and pretend.

maybe it was too real for me, i like a little fantasy. I would loved it if skylar was killed.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2015, 03:42:06 AM »
Is it just me or is walter Jr. aka flyn /aka RJ mitte the worst actor ever? I think he ruins the show! Walter Jr. aka flyn is so annoying I get violent everytime I here him talk and I mean really violent i cometimes have to not watch his scenes because I get so violent and angry. Rj mitte has to be the luckiest guy to get that role . I don;t think anybody likes his charcter he is annoying and is super slow! I know he is retarded but even a retarded kid could figure out his dad is involved in drug dealing. Walter Jr./Flynn runis the whole show-IMO. Especially when he trys working at the car wash and cannot even count back change and when he says "have a a-1 day" I almost broke my TV. Then he asks his mom" can I go home and get some of my clothes and maybe CHILL" that set me over the top and I had to go for a walk! my girl makes me knows how violent flyn makes me and makes me go take a walk when they make him say a line. Flyn thinks he is such a bad-ass as well since he has a cdodge challenger that his dad bought him but he says his dad is such a shitbag but I bet that asshole wouldn;t get rid of the car. long rant but walter Jr, aka Flyn ruins breaking bad and actually makes me feel violent. It isn't because he is slow. I could handle Corky on life goes on this flyn jerk off really fucks the show up! "Maybe I can go home and get some clothes maybe chill"

walt jr and skylar behave that was because Gilligan wants the White family to appear strange and dysfunctional.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2015, 03:43:45 AM »
maybe it was too real for me, i like a little fantasy. I would loved it if skylar was killed.

I love realism, because it's very dramatic. I wanted skyler killed as well. I felt a sense of relief wen hank was shot.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2015, 03:48:39 AM »
I love realism, because it's very dramatic. I wanted skyler killed as well. I felt a sense of relief wen hank was shot.

OK basically we are on the same page, I loved it when hank was killed, I smiled.

why do we all love walter white? I was told this by a female.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2015, 03:50:57 AM »

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2015, 04:00:33 AM »
OK basically we are on the same page, I loved it when hank was killed, I smiled.

why do we all love walter white? I was told this by a female.

I think it's because he's self reliant, he was smarter than anybody By a light year, he didn't have any advicers because he didn't need any. He was so logical and smart that it foged out his heart from many, especially Jesse.

He was a true mastermind and handled his emotions as well as they can be handled because he knew exactly why everything is as everything is and he wasn't superstitious. He accepted reality

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2015, 04:09:26 AM »
I think it's because he's self reliant, he was smarter than anybody By a light year, he didn't have any advicers because he didn't need any. He was so logical and smart that it foged out his heart from many, especially Jesse.

He was a true mastermind and handled his emotions as well as they can be handled because he knew exactly why everything is as everything is and he wasn't superstitious. He accepted reality
Yes you are spot on.
I know a former getbigger that now sells meth.
He is making a lot too.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2015, 04:15:36 AM »
Yes you are spot on.
I know a former getbigger that now sells meth.
He is making a lot too.

good for him/her. Nothing wrong with selling drugs for fat stacks. Extra few thousand a week/month would help so many people. Money relaxes.

Never say never, but I couldn't go so far as to kill people that have eaten from my table, unless she's a feminist maybe.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2015, 05:18:11 AM »
I don't really watch a lot of TV, but I liked how Bryan Cranston played Hal in Malcom in the middle and this character seemed to be so different so it gave it a try and I fell in love with Breaking Bad. It's hard to imagine a show better than this but as I said, I'm not expert when it comes to TV shows.

I thought Walking Dead was good but Breaking Bad makes WD look like something MTV would air.

I've heard good things about Sopranos, House of Cards, Game of Thrones, so I guess I'll try them in the future :)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2015, 02:03:51 PM »
Depending on how the finale goes... it could be the greatest show ever.  Will be tough to beat The Wire.

:D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 28, 2015, 01:58:04 AM »
Not as good as The Shield IMO, THAT is the best show ever...

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2015, 06:04:21 AM »
Breaking Bad is the most overrated show in TV history, BITCH!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #71 on: January 28, 2015, 06:13:42 AM »

Agree completely.  But BB is still awesome.  3rd to last episode may be the best hour of TV I've seen.

If the internet behaved the same way it does now during the Shield's run, the hype would be comparable.
Y

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 28, 2015, 07:21:14 AM »
I think the creators got the desired reaction out of you regarding Walt Jr. You're supposed to not like him because you it makes you sympathize with Walter more.  Makes you feel like Flynn is ungrateful for all the shit his father was doing for him. Everything he did was for his family. At least at the start and the brat kid was ungrateful.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #73 on: January 28, 2015, 07:58:38 AM »
I think the creators got the desired reaction out of you regarding Walt Jr. You're supposed to not like him because you it makes you sympathize with Walter more.  Makes you feel like Flynn is ungrateful for all the shit his father was doing for him. Everything he did was for his family. At least at the start and the brat kid was ungrateful.

walt jr shows there will always be people that never understand tha sacrifices that one makes.  Flynn will hate walt forever, because he's never had that weight on his shoulders, never had that kind of strain.  He's generation selfie, mocking the PT cruiser skyler got him because it wasn't a Charger.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 28, 2015, 12:16:24 PM »

Never watched a single episode of the Shield.