Author Topic: BREAKING BAD- WALTER JR. AKA FLYN!  (Read 20221 times)

whitewidow

BREAKING BAD- WALTER JR. AKA FLYN!
« on: September 24, 2013, 02:19:13 AM »
Is it just me or is walter Jr. aka flyn /aka RJ mitte the worst actor ever? I think he ruins the show! Walter Jr. aka flyn is so annoying I get violent everytime I here him talk and I mean really violent i cometimes have to not watch his scenes because I get so violent and angry. Rj mitte has to be the luckiest guy to get that role . I don;t think anybody likes his charcter he is annoying and is super slow! I know he is retarded but even a retarded kid could figure out his dad is involved in drug dealing. Walter Jr./Flynn runis the whole show-IMO. Especially when he trys working at the car wash and cannot even count back change and when he says "have a a-1 day" I almost broke my TV. Then he asks his mom" can I go home and get some of my clothes and maybe CHILL" that set me over the top and I had to go for a walk! my girl makes me knows how violent flyn makes me and makes me go take a walk when they make him say a line. Flyn thinks he is such a bad-ass as well since he has a cdodge challenger that his dad bought him but he says his dad is such a shitbag but I bet that asshole wouldn;t get rid of the car. long rant but walter Jr, aka Flyn ruins breaking bad and actually makes me feel violent. It isn't because he is slow. I could handle Corky on life goes on this flyn jerk off really fucks the show up! "Maybe I can go home and get some clothes maybe chill"

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: BREAKING BAD- WALTER JR. AKA FLYN!
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 02:21:22 AM »
He doesn't ruin the show ::) He's just not a good actor. It doesn't matter anyway. His character is mostly a prop for Walt.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 02:41:48 AM »
He doesn't ruin the show ::) He's just not a good actor. It doesn't matter anyway. His character is mostly a prop for Walt.

He angers me. I wish they would of made him a mute instead of a autistic kid.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 03:02:07 AM »

I wish they would have made Skyler a mute.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 03:38:29 AM »

LOL, this, her and her sister were the most annoying part of the show.

I didn't have much of a problem with Jr.  He was clueless the whole time and had this shit sprung last second?  Actually pretty realistic that he would respond like that.

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2013, 03:38:37 AM »

me too. a few of the actors would of been better off mutes. hell even Lydia annoys me but there is something about walter Jr. AKA Flyn that makes me very violent. something in his voice that triggers the violent part of my brain. It happens with certain things but not usually somebody acting on TV. I literally have to have a few people calm me down because I start breaking shit and have almost punched me fist through the TV,That is how serious it is." it's saturday can I go home and grab some clothes and maybe CHILL" who the fuck is he going to chill with the can of gasoline in the living room? They also make Walter Jr. gay and fucks that lewis kid. he is always talking about lewis this and lewis that and lewis named him flynn because he needed a cooler name since walter jr. is so cool.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2013, 03:39:02 AM »
Charlies caracters ex wife in anger management is by far the crappiest actor out there. Cant stand her monoton voice

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2013, 03:42:10 AM »
me too. a few of the actors would of been better off mutes. hell even Lydia annoys me but there is something about walter Jr. AKA Flyn that makes me very violent. something in his voice that triggers the violent part of my brainI happens with certain things but not usually somebody acting on TV. I literally have to have a few people calm me down because I start breaking shit and have almost punched me fist through the TV,That is how serious it is.
dude :-\  freaking calm down lol....  I get it, but it's just a show.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2013, 03:50:37 AM »
I like Todd.  He needs his own show.  Maybe he's like a meth-cooking hitman that has a cop as a roommate.  he's always hiding his antics while pretending he was out looking for a job last night.  It'd be like Seinfeld.  Todd comes home in his meth raincoat and has to explain to Officer Jerry that he was sprayed by a pesticide plane or something. 

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2013, 04:49:36 AM »
Is it just me or is walter Jr. aka flyn /aka RJ mitte the worst actor ever? I think he ruins the show! Walter Jr. aka flyn is so annoying I get violent everytime I here him talk and I mean really violent i cometimes have to not watch his scenes because I get so violent and angry. Rj mitte has to be the luckiest guy to get that role . I don;t think anybody likes his charcter he is annoying and is super slow! I know he is retarded but even a retarded kid could figure out his dad is involved in drug dealing. Walter Jr./Flynn runis the whole show-IMO. Especially when he trys working at the car wash and cannot even count back change and when he says "have a a-1 day" I almost broke my TV. Then he asks his mom" can I go home and get some of my clothes and maybe CHILL" that set me over the top and I had to go for a walk! my girl makes me knows how violent flyn makes me and makes me go take a walk when they make him say a line. Flyn thinks he is such a bad-ass as well since he has a cdodge challenger that his dad bought him but he says his dad is such a shitbag but I bet that asshole wouldn;t get rid of the car. long rant but walter Jr, aka Flyn ruins breaking bad and actually makes me feel violent. It isn't because he is slow. I could handle Corky on life goes on this flyn jerk off really fucks the show up! "Maybe I can go home and get some clothes maybe chill"
Ease up on the Anadrol it's just a show!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2013, 05:05:40 AM »
me too. a few of the actors would of been better off mutes. hell even Lydia annoys me but there is something about walter Jr. AKA Flyn that makes me very violent. something in his voice that triggers the violent part of my brain. It happens with certain things but not usually somebody acting on TV. I literally have to have a few people calm me down because I start breaking shit and have almost punched me fist through the TV,That is how serious it is." it's saturday can I go home and grab some clothes and maybe CHILL" who the fuck is he going to chill with the can of gasoline in the living room? They also make Walter Jr. gay and fucks that lewis kid. he is always talking about lewis this and lewis that and lewis named him flynn because he needed a cooler name since walter jr. is so cool.

So you are saying that Walter Jr. is Flynn?

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2013, 05:15:40 AM »
I like Todd.  He needs his own show.  Maybe he's like a meth-cooking hitman that has a cop as a roommate.  he's always hiding his antics while pretending he was out looking for a job last night.  It'd be like Seinfeld.  Todd comes home in his meth raincoat and has to explain to Officer Jerry that he was sprayed by a pesticide plane or something.  

They need to bring tuco back from the dead! Tuco ruled! Tuco was more cold hearted then Tod! Tuco could throw Tod a real good ass beating!Now they could do a spin-off with Tod and Tuco. i would watch it. But when it really comes down to who had the stronger crew and hook-ups Tuco would of killed Tod and all his uncles nazi sick fucks. Tuco was Juarez Mexican mafia. Tuco would of also pulled down some sex from Lydia by now because Tuco said so.

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2013, 05:18:37 AM »
Ease up on the Anadrol it's just a show!

worse then anadrol rage! Like halo/Tren rage / cocaine come down feeling all in one

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2013, 05:21:32 AM »
dude :-\  freaking calm down lol....  I get it, but it's just a show.

It's more then that to me! it sets off that violent part in my brain especially when he was working at the car wash and he asked his mom"It's saturday can I go back to the house and grab a few things and maybe chill,I'm sure the gas smell is gone" I nearly lost it I had to have 3 people chill me out and hold me back. I punched the walss so hard my knuckles bleed all over.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2013, 05:31:45 AM »
It's more then that to me! it sets off that violent part in my brain especially when he was working at the car wash and he asked his mom"It's saturday can I go back to the house and grab a few things and maybe chill,I'm sure the gas smell is gone" I nearly lost it I had to have 3 people chill me out and hold me back. I punched the walss so hard my knuckles bleed all over.

We need a show about whitewidow watching Flynn highlights from breaking bad.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2013, 05:35:31 AM »
It is just a show though.  No need to get violent over it.  Serious.  Don't do that shit, check yourself.  I'm sorry it's that bad for you.  Work on it but imo just say no to SSRI's or other mood stabilizers.  We don't need anymore mass killings.  Good luck lol...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2013, 06:06:56 AM »
LOL, this, her and her sister were the most annoying part of the show.

I didn't have much of a problem with Jr.  He was clueless the whole time and had this shit sprung last second?  Actually pretty realistic that he would respond like that.

No shit!!!  Her goody goody attitude when the show started and her sister pretending to be Queen Brain all the time.   They needed to be donkey punched at least half a dozen times each in every episode.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2013, 06:57:18 AM »

RJ Mitte has palsy, dipshit. and it's a damn rad thing that for once a character on a show has a disability that's not central to the plot in any way. and if you're gonna bitch about the kid not figuring it out, that's a writing issue, not the actor's fault.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2013, 07:06:45 AM »
Whitewidow sounds like a guy that gets more butts than an ash tray for sure.

Its only when he turned on his dad over the phone last epispode, would i like to see his character be arm shucked into the file cabinets. Nothing more though, Just a little side arm shuck blast and a clear STFU would have sufficed.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2013, 08:45:49 AM »
WW is really complaining about an actor with Palsy?  Fuck man.  Hell has a place waiting for you.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2013, 09:04:45 AM »
RJ Mitte has palsy, dipshit. and it's a damn rad thing that for once a character on a show has a disability that's not central to the plot in any way. and if you're gonna bitch about the kid not figuring it out, that's a writing issue, not the actor's fault.
This! It's great that he is able to act with a disability, it lends to the emotion of the show!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2013, 09:09:10 AM »

You had to have three people hold you back.   ::)  Over a TV show.  Wow.  Love how you had to point out how many it took.  Sure sign it really wasn't three...and most likely not even one.  In any event, its a fucking kid.  Thats what kids do in REAL LIFE.  Get the fuck out of the gym and live a little.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2013, 09:17:04 AM »
He must be a great actor if he is able to set off your emotions like that. Now take a valium  ;)

It's only TV.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2013, 09:37:24 AM »
He must be a great actor if he is able to set off your emotions like that. Now take a Xanax as you are narcotics dealer on Americano soil  ;)

It's only TV.

Fixed for GH15 trut

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2013, 09:52:27 AM »
the problem is that he was 15 when the show started.   Today he looks 30.  Due to disability or whatever... he's aged a ton, looks almost as old as jesse.