Author Topic: Mobile phones thread  (Read 12184 times)

Knooger

• Getbig V
Re: Mobile phones thread
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2013, 09:05:01 PM »
LOL - I know it was super lame... but I was reading something and didn't want to stop!  Super lame I know!

Fuck you, liar! You were feverishly stroking it to the Kai towel video. Admit it!

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2013, 09:08:57 PM »
Those waterproof phones are pretty cool. I know a few people that have gotten trashed and pissed all over there phone, or dropped it in a toilet.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2013, 09:14:16 PM »
Fuck you, liar! You were feverishly stroking it to the Kai towel video. Admit it!

Ya got me!  ;D

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2013, 09:22:40 PM »
Ya got me!  ;D

Don't feel bad, we've all been there.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2013, 09:31:51 PM »
What the fuk is wrong with bringing your phone to the Gym ? Dont know about you guys,  but I need to be available to my people 24/7.  Saying I was at the gym so I didn't answer a text could conceivably cost me valuable in-the-pussy time.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2013, 01:23:59 AM »
What the fuk is wrong with bringing your phone to the Gym ? Dont know about you guys,  but I need to be available to my people 24/7.  Saying I was at the gym so I didn't answer a text could conceivably cost me valuable in-the-pussy time.

Don't be a slave, being unattainable is invariably attractive.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2013, 01:44:33 AM »
Don't be a slave, being unattainable is invariably attractive.

so in other words play games and don't be yourself

if you have to act like something you're not to get some bitch, then she ain't worth getting

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2013, 01:55:24 AM »

if you have to act like something you're not to get some bitch, then she ain't worth getting

I have to admit that I made a game of this, but more important, I don't want to be connected 24/7. I'm not a hunter/slave/pleaser and feel sorry for those who are, both women and men. When real love is in the air, all of this is BS.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2013, 01:57:29 AM »
I have to admit that I made a game of this, but more important, I don't want to be connected 24/7. I'm not a hunter/slave/pleaser and feel sorry for those who are, both women and men. When real love is in the air, all of this is BS.

i just use my phone for my tunes and keeping some training notes while i'm at the gym

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2013, 01:58:53 AM »

It's not even that dj...although good point.

Been with my girl 4 years....fairly confident she finds me attractive. More importantly...I have a kid.... I'm never without my phone.

I'm also 240 pounds ATM so I guess I manage to train hard enough with that diabolical phone constantly throwing off my concentration. ....LOLOL.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2013, 01:59:44 AM »
i just use my phone for my tunes and keeping some training notes while i'm at the gym

I wonder why I don't believe that...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2013, 02:23:45 AM »

a client of mine still has one of those and it still fucking works... he doesn't carry it around, he just has it for shits and giggles.

i'm still using an S2. lol. it's big enough and has a good camera. if I were to upgrade, i'd just go to an S4. I like the size of the note1 better than the note 2.. I'd prefer the wider version... I have no idea what the dimensions of the note3 are.

so long as the phone is an android, and has a screen bigger than my S2 and has a faster a processor and good camera(front and back) i'll take it... but I've always loved Samsung, ever since switching from my HTC G2 (loved that slider keyboard... but swipe on the Samsung's is much faster)

sorry... rambling again... valium is kicking in.. time for bed. lol. this post is completely useless. haha.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2013, 02:33:59 AM »
what are you rocking stud

iphone 4 hahhaha  ;D

Just updated to ios7 (after reading the getbig thread about it obviously lol)

the trainer

« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2013, 05:21:55 AM »
Why in the hell would you shower with a tablet? Loneliness taken too far.

What about when you are bent over in some dirty bathroom tbombz style and your phone drops in the toilet then you are going to wish it was waterproof so you better up grade quickly

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2013, 06:29:25 AM »
What about when you are bent over in some dirty bathroom tbombz style and your phone drops in the toilet then you are going to wish it was waterproof so you better up grade quickly
I would say I'm  glad that mofo is gone because it was worrying the piss out of me.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2013, 12:49:25 PM »
I recently upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy Note II. It has more features than I can figure out how to use, but I like it so far. The much larger screen is great for my aging eyes. I like that it has a built-in pointer for texting since I have large hands which make hitting the right keystroke difficult sometimes. The calendar is a much easier to navigate then the one on my previous Motorola model. I have yet to figure out the voice commands yet, guess I need to spend some time experimenting with this feature. There are two cameras in the even you want to take a photo of yourself without that telltale phone in the shot, plus you can see how you look before you take the photo.

I am not one of those drones who must have the latest Iphone. It is amazing to me that folks actually wait all night outside the Apple store to be the first to get the new model. My daughter just downloaded Apple's latest upgrade and then spent two days fixing the things the upgrade fucked up on her phone. 

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2013, 12:55:22 PM »
Not sure what to buy next, sony xperia z1, htc one ... hmmmmm

Samsung galaxy mega 6.3 inch is a funny beast phone, very big, also a option, nokia makes the best cam, nokia 1020 is gonna have a 41 mp cam, but overall a shit phone compared to the technical beasts.

There will be a galaxy note 3 active that will likely be shock and waterproof announced in October.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2013, 12:57:03 PM »
There will be a galaxy note 3 active that will likely be shock and waterproof announced in October.

Good to know, but I'll stick with this one for at least two years.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2013, 12:57:37 PM »
Whats with all the waterproofing?  I have never dropped a phone in water. 

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2013, 03:50:18 PM »

Galaxy note III is region locked.
Gracie Rules

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2013, 05:20:22 PM »
Nexus4 costs only 250$.
HTC One looks best.
Iphone is cool but expensive as fuck.
Samsung S4 is fastest on paper but slow as fuck in reality.
Lumia 1020 is very, very fast an has best camera in the market BY FAR.

You're severely mistaken if you compare phones just by technical specs. They have different operating systems. Nexus4 is slower on paper than S4 but vanilla, clean Android makes it far more reliable, stable and faster. Iphone5 is on paper slower than anything but in practice it is damn fast. Same goes for nokia.

If you're on a budget or don't feel like spending fortune on phone then nexus4.
If you like apple then iphone5.
If you don't need many fancy apps and use phone primarily for maps, calls, camera and other basic stuff then Lumia is best by far.

Biggest disadvantage of lumias is being tied up to the carrier. You just won't buy unlocked new lumias.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2013, 08:23:39 PM »
The moto x imo the best balanced android phone on the market its such an awesome device

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2013, 12:59:16 AM »
Whats with all the waterproofing?  I have never dropped a phone in water. 

I'm glad to help you with that, call me 'the phonestoppa'.

agenda21nwo

« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2013, 02:35:11 AM »
Not sure what to buy next, sony xperia z1, htc one ... hmmmmm

Samsung galaxy mega 6.3 inch is a funny beast phone, very big, also a option, nokia makes the best cam, nokia 1020 is gonna have a 41 mp cam, but overall a shit phone compared to the technical beasts.

I recommend getting one that doesn't give you brain cancer.  Good luck finding it.