Author Topic: Pelosi is insane.  (Read 2099 times)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: Pelosi is insane.
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2013, 06:47:36 AM »
She has said other things that are plenty crazy. And she's supported/voted for plenty of even crazier things. She's right up there with Michelle Bachmann, Rick Santorum and Steve King.

Clearly not and I would say that craziness as we are generally using it is a spectrum and clearly some ideas linked to crazy are more insidious in nature. I find the bible thumpers the most crazy simply because using personal conversations with imaginary people as a guide to public policy smells like dark ages.

If you are trying to decipher who is crazier then we need some comparisons old man. I was actually looking forward to seeing the battle of the nutjobs.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2013, 06:48:37 AM »
she definitely makes idiotic comments once  and awhile (like almost everyone does) but she's nowhere the congenitally insane people like in the House like Michelle Bachman, Louie Gohmert, Steve King,
etc.... who say moronic shit every time they open their mouth

simply no comparison

Joe blowhard biden is the undisputed king of saying stupid shit. No contest. He is full blown retard

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2013, 07:12:27 AM »
True. He will go so far as to argue that somehow Bachmann is worse than Pelosi.

Seriously, I can't think of anyone in government who is anywhere as stupid as Pelosi.

Oh I think that in absolute magnitude, Bachmann is more insane than Pelosi, an insane that goes beyond mere politics. But does that really matter? After all, once you reach a certain level of insanity - I believe the colloquial term is "certifiable" - then the differences in degree no longer matter.

Pelosi is a buffoon who thinks she's entitled to control other people's wallets. Bachmann is a buffoon who think she's entitled to control other people's sex life. They're two sides of the same coin, which only seem different because we've made this artificial distinction between the right and the left.

Pelosi and Bachmann are the two wheels at the opposite ends of a torture rack. Either one is enough to cause excruciating pain or even kill you. It doesn't matter who rotates faster. The end result is the same: the person on the rack dies.

Clearly not and I would say that craziness as we are generally using it is a spectrum and clearly some ideas linked to crazy are more insidious in nature. I find the bible thumpers the most crazy simply because using personal conversations with imaginary people as a guide to public policy smells like dark ages.

If you are trying to decipher who is crazier then we need some comparisons old man. I was actually looking forward to seeing the battle of the nutjobs.

No doubt. Some ideas are more insidious than others. For example, I find Pelosi's ideas on the subject of economics and politics insidious. I find Bachmann's ideas on the subject of social issues and politics insidious. Between the two, I'd say that Bachmann makes invidious remarks more often. But as I said, they're both certifiable as far as I'm concerned and my preference would be for neither of them to be involved with politics in any way, shape or form.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2013, 06:08:45 AM »

No doubt. Some ideas are more insidious than others. For example, I find Pelosi's ideas on the subject of economics and politics insidious. I find Bachmann's ideas on the subject of social issues and politics insidious. Between the two, I'd say that Bachmann makes invidious remarks more often. But as I said, they're both certifiable as far as I'm concerned and my preference would be for neither of them to be involved with politics in any way, shape or form.

I agree