Author Topic: N.Y.C. is F U C ^ # D after Bloomberg.  (Read 70453 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: N.Y.C. is F U C ^ # D after Bloomberg.
« Reply #100 on: December 22, 2014, 12:41:57 PM »
Matthew Hennessey

A City on the Brink

Anti-cop attitudes among the city’s progressive elites created the context for this weekend’s atrocity.

21 December 2014

Photo by NYC Mayor’s Office

New York City’s anti-cop activists are scrambling for cover now that two NYPD officers, Rafael Ramos and Wenjian Liu, have been slain in cold blood on a Brooklyn street by a suspected gang member seeking revenge for the deaths of Michael Brown and Eric Garner. For the last several weeks, Gotham has been the scene of nightly, inflammatory protests against the NYPD. An assortment of self-proclaimed social-justice activists have disrupted traffic, assaulted officers, and demanded an end to Broken Windows policing. The city’s progressive elites, including Mayor Bill de Blasio and city council speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito, have accommodated the protesters—offering them aid and comfort in the media, entertaining their wilder claims, and standing silent as they defamed the NYPD as racist killers.

Last weekend, demonstrators marched through the streets of Murray Hill chanting, “What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!” They didn’t have to wait long. Ismaaiyl Brinsley had posted threatening anti-cop messages on Instagram in the hours before the double murder. “They take 1 of ours . . . let’s take 2 of theirs . . . #RIPEricGardner#RIPMikeBrown,” he wrote. Under the circumstances, no clearer motive, nor indication of guilt, is imaginable. Yet, Al Sharpton said it was “reprehensible” that anyone would link the killings to Ferguson or Staten Island. Since Brinsley himself made that link, it seems fair to ask: Doesn’t the good reverend know it’s impolite to speak ill of the dead? (Brinsley turned his gun on himself as cops closed in.)

At an evening press conference, Mayor de Blasio said that the motive for the killings was unclear—showing the same curious abundance of caution that led him to declare last week that protesters on the Brooklyn Bridge had “allegedly” attacked two police officers, despite a video clearly showing the assault. The mayor’s knee-jerk anti-cop sentiment led him to spend an hour listening to the grievances of Harry Belafonte’s Justice League NYC, which had pledged to shut down Fifth Avenue on Tuesday as a means to ending the “war on black America.” After a Staten Island grand jury declined to hand down indictments of the police officers involved in Eric Garner’s death, the mayor told reporters that he had urged his biracial son to “take special care” during encounters with the police. “Are [kids like Dante] safe from the very people they want to have faith in as their protectors?” he asked. The city’s progressive elites identify not with the brave men and women of the NYPD, but with the cops’ detractors.

Not surprisingly, the NYPD is sick of what Bob McManus calls de Blasio’s “split the baby strategy” of appeasing the protesters while courting cops’ support. They turned their backs on the mayor last night when he entered Woodhull Hospital, where the slain officers had been taken. “They praise police with words and then take actions that clearly demonstrate their true lack of support for the very people who protect them and make their communities safe,” New York City Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association president Patrick Lynch says.

The PBA recently circulated a letter for its members to sign asking both the mayor and Mark-Viverito to “refrain from attending my funeral services in the event that I am killed in the line of duty.” Trying to mend fences, Mark-Viverito visited an NYPD station house in her neighborhood last week for morning roll call, telling cops, “I appreciate what you do.” She was not greeted warmly. The rank-and-file officers at the 23rd precinct evidently remembered her marching with Sharpton at his National Action Network’s anti-police-brutality rally in August. Perhaps they also recalled her support for legislation accusing cops of engaging in “bias-based profiling” and complaining of a two-tiered justice system—one for cops and one for everyone else.

An institution can absorb only so much slander. Are the cops overly sensitive to criticism? If so, they have good reason: like officers Liu and Ramos, they put their lives on the line every day. They go to work every morning knowing that this could be the day they don’t come home. Not many of us can say that we understand what that feels like. Certainly, few of the angry undergraduates and middle-class trustafarians shutting down freeways and lying down in the middle of Grand Central know anything about it.

Bill de Blasio’s New York is an upside-down world, where a police force responsible for transforming a crime-plagued metropolis into the safest big city in America can be openly defamed—and where two more NYPD families will spend Christmas in mourning.

Matthew Hennessey (@matthennessey) is a City Journal associate editor.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #101 on: December 22, 2014, 12:50:23 PM »
what was deblasio's exact quote to his son that was racist/

Coach and 33 have both said it exists, so I'm sure it does - what did he tell his son that was racist?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: December 22, 2014, 12:51:30 PM »
what was deblasio's exact quote to his son that was racist/

Coach and 33 have both said it exists, so I'm sure it does - what did he tell his son that was racist?

I posted it - look  it up yourself

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #104 on: December 23, 2014, 04:13:54 PM »
[...]Anti-cop attitudes among the city’s progressive elites created the context for this weekend’s atrocity.[...]

Hahahahahaha!

Meaning COPS abusing power every time they have any interaction with civilians has nothing to do with it?

They've earned people's hate one person at a time.

Everyone hates them. Everyone.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #105 on: December 23, 2014, 04:27:05 PM »
Hahahahahaha!

Meaning COPS abusing power every time they have any interaction with civilians has nothing to do with it?

They've earned people's hate one person at a time.

Everyone hates them. Everyone.

I don't hate cops.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 23, 2014, 04:43:37 PM »
The problem is that left to their own devices the animals would burn this city down in a week of not policed

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #108 on: December 23, 2014, 08:13:10 PM »
why can't anyone give me the ONE racist line that deblasio told his son?  I know he said it - what was it?   I'm gonna be arguing with family tomorrow and I'll take any position not taken,,and I like to win debates lol.   

What is the one line he said, please?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 24, 2014, 05:49:05 AM »
why can't anyone give me the ONE racist line that deblasio told his son?  I know he said it - what was it?   I'm gonna be arguing with family tomorrow and I'll take any position not taken,,and I like to win debates lol.   

What is the one line he said, please?

Look it up I posted it already. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 30, 2014, 06:52:10 AM »
Bump - remember when I warned you clowns of this asshole? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 18, 2015, 10:36:33 AM »
Free Republic
Browse · Search   Pings · Mail   News/Activism
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

De Blasio To Deliver MLK Day Remarks At Sharpton Event
dailycaller.com ^ | 1/17/2015 | Kerry Picket
Posted on January 18, 2015 12:59:46 PM EST by rktman

Mayor of New York Bill de Blasio is not distancing himself from Rev. Al Sharpton anytime soon.

De Blasio’s office announced on Saturday he will be giving a speech on Monday at the National Action Network’s Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Policy Forum. The event is taking place in Manhattan.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 01, 2015, 04:47:24 AM »
New Yorkers living in dangerous 'cluster units' as homeless population tops 59,000, a record high
NY Daily News ^ | 2/1/15 | BY HARRY STEVENS , GREG B. SMITH
Posted on February 1, 2015 7:40:53 AM EST by GrandJediMasterYoda

Thousands of New Yorkers living in dangerous 'cluster units' as homeless population tops 59,000, a record high

The homeless count represents a 10% jump during Mayor de Blasio's first year in office. Despite his vows to turn around the problem and ditch the use of cluster units, the city is still forced to house families in these much-criticized apartments, which have often been cited for hazardous code violations.

The homeless population has risen to an all-time high, forcing the de Blasio administration to house desperate families in decrepit tenements red-flagged by the city’s own inspectors as hazardous.

Since he arrived at City Hall pledging to turn things around, Mayor de Blasio has struggled to confront a long-intractable problem that has only gotten worse.

By mid-December, the homeless census reached a record 59,068 — nearly the population of Utica, city records show. The Coalition for the Homeless says it peaked even higher at 60,352.

The homeless count, according to the city and the coalition, includes 25,000 children. And it represents a 10% jump from the 53,615 in shelters on de Blasio’s Inauguration Day.

To reduce these distressing numbers, the city has tried to move families into scarce permanent housing, but has been forced to continue using much-criticized apartments known as “cluster sites.”

(Excerpt) Read more at nydailynews.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 04, 2015, 08:07:48 AM »
NYC Schools Adding 2 Muslim Holidays to Calendar
NY Post ^  | Yaron Steinbuch

Posted on ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2015‎ ‎10‎:‎47‎:‎33‎ ‎AM by thefactor

New York City schools will add two Muslim holidays to the calendar this year, Mayor de Blasio is announcing Wednesday.

“Today we’ll announce the addition of Eid al-Adha & al-Fitr to @NYCSchools holiday schedule, a change that respects the diversity of our city,” Hizzoner tweeted.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #119 on: April 09, 2020, 06:52:21 AM »
Warren Wilhelm Jr. is his real name.

Dude is about as far left as you can get.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: April 09, 2020, 08:34:35 AM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/08/nyregion/new-york-coronavirus-response-delays.html#commentsContainer

Even still - liberal faggy retards are defending these two morons. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 22, 2020, 05:51:23 AM »
Why Bill de Blasio is a National Menace
DB Daily Update ^ | David Blackmon
Posted on 4/22/2020, 7:27:13 AM by EyesOfTX

Man, nobody could’ve seen this one coming. – Actually, anyone who didn’t see this one coming should be as embarrassed as Marxist New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio is this morning. On April 18, the Campaign Update discussed the nifty new snitch line de Blasio had set up for his loyal comrades there in the Five Burroughs, which allowed people to take a photo of any dangerious non-compliant subversives who stood within 6 feed of a head of cabbage to “enforcement” personnel.

Well, anyone who has spent any time at all in New York City instantly understood how that city’s residents would likely respond to de Blasio’s Stalinist setup. From a piece at the New York Post:

Mayor Bill de Blasio’s critics let him know how they really felt about him ordering New Yorkers to snitch on each other for violating social-distancing rules — by flooding his new tip line with crank complaints including “dick pics” and people flipping the bird, The Post has learned.

Photos of extended middle fingers, the mayor dropping the Staten Island groundhog and news coverage of him going to the gym have all been texted to a special tip line that de Blasio announced Saturday, according to screenshots posted on Twitter.

One user sent the message “We will fight this tyrannical overreach!” to the service and got an automated message that in part said, “Hello, and thank you for texting NYC311.”

“F–k you!” replied @MorganLSchmidt1, along with a meme showing Adolf Hitler and the words “TO THOSE TURNING IN YOUR NEIGHBORS AND LOCAL BUSINESSES — YOU DID THE REICH THING.”

“Start flooding their reporting text numbers with this pics!” the tweet added.

[End]

What’s most amazing is that de Blasio himself has lived his entire life in the city, and apparently had no clue that this would be the result. The Post reports that the initial response was so overwhelming that “enforcement” officials had to temporarily shut down the line and initiate a new pre-vetting process before the messages are relayed to “enforcement” precincts.

This clown wanted to be president? Really??? – Further demonstrating exactly how little this gigantic Marxist moron understands about the teeming masses that have surrounded him throughout his entire life, de Blasio on Monday expressed shock at the news that many of the 1,500 prisoners he recently released by decree from New York City jails have gone on to … wait for it … COMMIT MORE CRIMES! Because, after all, they are criminals!

The Post, which has a field day with this raging nitwit Mayor pretty much every day of the week, again reports that at least 50 of these convicts have gone on to commit additional crimes in the days since their release, and many of them have simply been released back into society yet again so they can go commit more crimes. I swear I do not make this stuff up:

It is “unconscionable” that Rikers Island inmates who were released due to coronavirus concerns are committing new crimes, Mayor Bill de Blasio said Monday.

“I think it’s unconscionable just on a human level that folks were shown mercy and this is what some of them have done,” the mayor said during his morning briefing Monday, which came on the heels of a Post report outlining the issue.

De Blasio said the number of re-offenders remains relatively small and that the city was “buckling down” on monitoring and supervising released prisoners.

“We do see some recidivism. I have not seen a huge amount, but any amount is obviously troubling,” he said.

“We’re going to just keep buckling down on it, making sure there’s close monitoring and supervision to the maximum step possible. And the NYPD is going to keep doing what they’re doing.”

[End]

Let’s all also take this moment to remember that, as late as March 13 – 6 full weeks after the President had banned all travel into the U.S. from China, and weeks after he had expanded that order to include other countries and begun taking other mitigation measures to fight this virus – this monstrous jackass was urging the people of his city to just go about living their normal lives. To this day, he still has not shut down the city’s subways, which are just petri dishes for spreading this virus, or the city’s buses.

Madness.

Is it any wonder, then, that New York City has been the literal epicenter of this viral plague in the U.S.?

And by the way, let’s not let New York Governor Andrew Cuomo off the hook. Cuomo has been slathered with praise by a lapdog press for his performance during this crisis, but he is also massively complicit, since he could have at any time stepped in to overrule de Blasio’s many acts of rank stupidity. But the truth is that, while he does conduct a good press conference, Cuomo is as rotten and clueless as de Blasio.

One columnist – I’ve lost the link now and forgotten who it was – asked a fantastic question the other day: If this viral plague was centered in the states of, say, Montana and Wyoming rather than in the corrupt news media centers of New York and New Jersey, would we be responding to it in the way we have been?

Think about it: The vast majority of the talking heads you see on your TV screens faking the “news” every day live in and around New York City. Many of them commute to work from their homes in New Jersey. Don’t you think their coverage of this virus, and their early efforts to foment a national panic over it were colored by the fact that the void of competent leadership had helped make their home states the place where over half of America’s cases had sprung up?

By the same token, can anyone truly believe that Cuomo and de Blasio would have shut New York City down if this outbreak had been centered in, say, Alabama and Mississippi? Or any other two adjacent states you can think of? Of course they wouldn’t, and they shouldn’t. More to the point, no one in the corrupt news media would have been trying to panic them into doing so.

So, when you see de Blasio acting the buffoon on national television every day, realize he is not just some harmless circus clown. He is in fact a national menace whose utter inability to lead in a crisis has exacerbated this situation for all of us.

That is all.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V