Author Topic: If you could do over your first cycle......  (Read 5235 times)

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
If you could do over your first cycle......
« on: September 24, 2013, 10:40:42 AM »
I was wondering what guys would do if knowing what they do now, they could go back and redo their first cycle.  High dose GH15 bodybuild mutation cycle or pretty boy fitness fairy cycle? 
I know if I could go back, I would do a gh15 type cycle.  The results I got on such a small amount (relatively speaking to now) would have been insane if I had used mutation level of drugs.  Your receptors on a whole organism physiological level will NEVER be what they were on your first cycle and to me it was a waste that I didn't blast a mutation cycle at that point and get the most out of my virgin receptors.  Test, tren, GH, A50, would be what how i would redo it.  What you all think?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: If you could do over your first cycle......
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 12:48:57 AM »
if I could 'do over' my first cycle, it'd be a gram of test with 500 deca for 16 weeks, with 100/day dbol the first 10 weeks. simple.... with 12.5mg aromasin/day and 25mg proviron/day.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 02:19:00 AM »
sometimes you have to be careful and try small smounts your first cycle to see how your body handles the AAS after you get a idea how your body takes the AAS usage then you can decide how much you can handle you also want to try out diffrent compounds and you probably don't want to run like 6 compounds your first cycle. I thin ESFitnes's cycle is a better idea then running some crazy Gh15 cycle.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 07:31:49 AM »
I would have used a little more, but i still think taking it slow and learning how your body responds to different compounds is the best idea.

Try to think about it from the long haul.

Now if you are crazy enough to want to become a pro, then you might want to start off higher than normal, but again it's better to ease into it.  Your body seems to tolerate sides better when you build up to certain doses of a period of years from my experience.

8)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 11:44:48 AM »
as i was a teen bodybuilder i wished id at least doubled the dose  and stayed on longer too...

i think if you hit it hard at the right age ( as long as you have the genes ) you can dramatically change your body.. this only applies to those with competitive aspirations.. i wasted too many years natty, 2 years natty and youve more or less gained everything your going to, the other 3 years i spent were basically wasted

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2013, 11:57:36 AM »
x2 on what WW and Overload said. Sometimes it's better to give your body time to adapt and/or see how you react when you are first starting out. Simple cycles, few compounds (test dbol, personally I'd go test only) if things are going okay after 4-5 weeks then possibly bump dose a little.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2013, 11:58:04 AM »
as i was a teen bodybuilder i wished id at least doubled the dose  and stayed on longer too...

i think if you hit it hard at the right age ( as long as you have the genes ) you can dramatically change your body.. this only applies to those with competitive aspirations.. i wasted too many years natty, 2 years natty and youve more or less gained everything your going to, the other 3 years i spent were basically wasted

knowing what I know now about how 'unimportant' pct is, I wouldn't stayed on for 16 weeks at least.

when I started, I knew exactly what I was getting myself into.. I knew i'd likely be on testosterone for the rest of my life and was 100% ok with that. I also knew i'd have to have my kids early... at least I THOUGHT i'd need to have them early..... I conceived 2 babies with just 2 shots of HCG (5000iu one week apart.... same mom, mind u) while on 5-7g's of gear.... and i'm quite confident if my current gf wanted another baby, I could do the same... it just better turn out a girl this time !!! >:( we have enough boys. lol.

i think you find out your tolerance to side effects pretty early, and if your body can assimilate the gear, use as much as you think is 'reasonable' for your finances. test and deca and dbol are cheap.. i'd say 1g test and 500 deca for 16 weeks is much more productive than 1.5g test and 1g deca for 8 or 10 weeks. i never got sides.... my hairline goes back a lil after years and years of 'abuse', but still super thick hair (not as bad as Dennis Wolf's has gotten or how dugdale's went though. lol)... and I've never gotten acne... and rarely get puffy, and if i do, a couple days of Arimidex fixes it.... only time i got gyno was from the HCG shots, but i was also drinking A LOT of vodka at the time and i believe that contributed to it, but letro cleared that right up years ago.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2013, 03:31:39 PM »
I wouldn't take anything back. Even the cycles I fucked up on I learned a lot from it all. And it made me appreciate steroids. A lot of people forget how fucking much it sucks to be natural after using steroids for a while. I couldn't get gear for a couple years after using really strong pro hormones and doing a single cycle of test and winstrol and no matter how hard I worked out I could never look like I did on gear. I guess If I really could do it over again though I would use a gram of testosterone and like 500mgs of deca and maybe some D-bol or T-bol. Lol that's basically what Es fitness said. Its a great cycle though honestly. Not to much more you can ask for.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2013, 11:53:50 AM »
I wouldn't have pinned ugl prop with a 20gauge!

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2013, 03:34:53 PM »
lol some times they offer me 18 gauge needles at the pharmacy I just laugh at them like what in the fuck do you think I am injecting.

VintageYork

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2013, 03:42:39 PM »
Would go in with top compounds only,one year natural training to build base,Test prop,tren,mast,igf1,Real Pharma GH and then I bring in the slin,yes yes, Just ask new kido Dallas youngest pro ever. Dbol,deca LOL,WE BRING IN THE DAM A BOMBS,Also npp work very fast,Thats how we do it today,fast with real results. We use fast acting compounds,In and out,always always compounds in the system,No days off in this game for fellas.
That's what put you on the stage first place,Ask LEE,he did it in teens,oh I forgot he don't talk,he's natural fella. LOL.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2013, 07:57:22 PM »
3ml 2x wk pharma test e (this was 89)
What would do diff would be to eat correctly for what I ran.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2013, 08:01:23 PM »
Would go in with top compounds only,one year natural training to build base,Test prop,tren,mast,igf1,Real Pharma GH and then I bring in the slin,yes yes, Just ask new kido Dallas youngest pro ever. Dbol,deca LOL,WE BRING IN THE DAM A BOMBS,Also npp work very fast,Thats how we do it today,fast with real results. We use fast acting compounds,In and out,always always compounds in the system,No days off in this game for fellas.
That's what put you on the stage first place,Ask LEE,he did it in teens,oh I forgot he don't talk,he's natural fella. LOL.

who's 'we'???

seems I've read this book before, by a different author (s)...

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2013, 08:19:19 PM »
You talk like ghfagteen. STFU and gtfo. Filt

VintageYork

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2013, 09:29:29 PM »
3ml 2x wk pharma test e (this was 89)
What would do diff would be to eat correctly for what I ran.
LOL 3ml 2x week test e, This 2013 fella,we don't walk with moon face and water ballon shape. Lets see 6ml 200mg,Well over a gram a week and no gh=water balloon. LOL.

VintageYork

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2013, 09:39:22 PM »
who's 'we'???

seems I've read this book before, by a different author (s)...
I tell you who we is fella,dam pro bodybuilder that walk on stage,that's who we is. If you read the book you should know,still talking about deca,dbol.LOL Tell the young bodybuilders coming up the dam truth. Stop the bull shit. Waste time for many years to walk like a dam water ballon,Again pharma gh,test prop,tren a,and mast. Use you anadrol,npp when needed,And most important of all the slin,Try it you wasted many years,you will look like a pro. That is all.

VintageYork

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2013, 09:43:59 PM »
You talk like ghfagteen. STFU and gtfo. Filt
And you talk like a fool sir,that is why you no nothing,I'm here to talk about compounds and you waste my time.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2013, 10:36:10 PM »
I tell you who we is fella,dam pro bodybuilder that walk on stage,that's who we is. If you read the book you should know,still talking about deca,dbol.LOL Tell the young bodybuilders coming up the dam truth. Stop the bull shit. Waste time for many years to walk like a dam water ballon,Again pharma gh,test prop,tren a,and mast. Use you anadrol,npp when needed,And most important of all the slin,Try it you wasted many years,you will look like a pro. That is all.

ok, game on..

you're 'pro bber that walk stage'....? hmm...

tell the young bbers the truth? do you even know who I am? do you know what I do? do you know what I've done? i'm not tooting my own horn, but I've eaten every slice of this pie, "fella".

like i'm not honest about usage... bwahahaha... u don't know who the fuck you're talking to.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2013, 06:05:39 AM »
ok, game on..

tell the young bbers the truth? do you even know who I am? do you know what I do? do you know what I've done? i'm not tooting my own horn, but I've eaten every slice of this pie, "fella".

like i'm not honest about usage... bwahahaha... u don't know who the fuck you're talking to.

He's a pawn sent by his master to spread the agenda.

Almost comical how these puppets keep showing up and try to imitate their master's posting style.

8)

VintageYork

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2013, 06:26:03 AM »
ok, game on..

Game on,fella you made lots of mistakes,Tell the kido's the dam truth,Stop with this test,deca,dbol crap,Problem is all that walk and look like pro don't want anybody else too,this is the mental sickness,the I'm better,you can never look this way mental sickness,This is 2013,we use npp,npp no one wait 12 weeks or more for results from this deca crap,compound in compounds out,I want these young future pro kids to know we add compounds as needed,so we need product to work fast,we need product to cease when we pull it out,short esters. modern bodybuilder paint the body with short ester top chef compounds like a work of art,we have control like artist,if something not good we change very fast results. AKA= Short ester. Remenber fella,you fool nobody with your pirate life style,you beat drug problem,I tip my hat to you,Qustion how do you help young kids today when you sit and talk with this widow about toxic crap,I ask? You been down that road.Lots a hate on me,Remember I'm no shill,learned from greatest guru of all bodybuilding history.You been down that road like you say,Then help these kids tell the truth. That is all.

VintageYork

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2013, 06:52:19 AM »
Remember one thing I give you my time and respond,even though you live like Pirate,I think at heart you real bodybuilder,but I don't like to be played for fool,so I ask you do some thing for kids and explain the danger of this toxic crap you and widow speak,you know what I'm speaking of,widow post pics of toxic crap,young kido's see this,step up do something. I'm atack like a wolve by this MC adipose fella,then in pm he ask me help to look like bodybuilder,LOL. You I give chance,for I think something good in your soul. If you play me for fool trust me that I never respond to you again.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2013, 08:35:52 AM »
Remember one thing I give you my time and respond,even though you live like Pirate,I think at heart you real bodybuilder,but I don't like to be played for fool,so I ask you do some thing for kids and explain the danger of this toxic crap you and widow speak,you know what I'm speaking of,widow post pics of toxic crap,young kido's see this,step up do something. I'm atack like a wolve by this MC adipose fella,then in pm he ask me help to look like bodybuilder,LOL. You I give chance,for I think something good in your soul. If you play me for fool trust me that I never respond to you again.

I clearly am a disciple of the god of hormones, so your posts are more than welcome in any thread I may start.  It is sad how anyone who blatantly and without apology posts hardcore truth gets blasted like a twinks face in a San Franfago disco.  Jealousy.  Pure and simple.  Vintage you are okay by me.  Gh15 posted pure truth about what it takes to be a mutated freak.  Not a fairy "male" fitness competitor.  If that's what you want , there are plenty of guys on this board who can give your their cycle info.   :o 

VintageYork

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2013, 09:22:08 AM »
I clearly am a disciple of the god of hormones, so your posts are more than welcome in any thread I may start.  It is sad how anyone who blatantly and without apology posts hardcore truth gets blasted like a twinks face in a San Franfago disco.  Jealousy.  Pure and simple.  Vintage you are okay by me.  Gh15 posted pure truth about what it takes to be a mutated freak.  Not a fairy "male" fitness competitor.  If that's what you want , there are plenty of guys on this board who can give your their cycle info.   :o 
Thank you joe,remember I learn from best guru In the history of bodybuilding,we have topic here that asked if we could do first cycle over,And this guy come at us with long ester test,Dbol and deca,LOL. understand if I could do it over,first thing I take out is the dam supplements,high test with no gh,waste of time this high test with no Gh. Use test prop low dose,tren ace,Igf1,mast prop and use the slin and see what you look like in mirror,You start to long like a pro real fast,very fast my friends,This is how you see kido Dalllas with pro card,This is truth. That is all.

VintageYork

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2013, 09:25:16 AM »
One million times,Again Real pharma Gh is a must,if one is to run high test. GH must be there.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2013, 11:08:34 AM »

it's too eary and I don't have enough carbs in me to really care about most of what you're saying, but what's this "toxic crap you and widow speak"? drugs? you think i'm a junkie? what the fuck gives you the impression? in the early 2000's, I along with MANY other bbers got stuck on Nubain.. I was introduced to it by a well known bber who had me get it for him through a connect in mexico (since he had bench warrants for not attending anger-management classes b/c of threatening his gf's.. dude had restraining orders from at least 9, probably 12 if I recall correctly ex-gf's)... I thought he was a good dude, and I was young and naïve and thought it this guy and that guy do it, and they're in every mag I've been reading since before I was even allowed to lift a weight, then I guess it must not be addictive.. hell, the PDR say's it wasn't addictive.. then I moved on to Torbugesic when Nubain production dried up, and devised a formula to get off and helped many others get off with the same methods I used.. of course, I went on to ghb, and later vodka for a short while... but I got off...... I never went to vicodin or oxy or heroin. never used meth or Adderall or coke. so what's the "toxic crap" you think I promote? it's been years since I delt with that shit and it was a small speedbump.

and the OP's question was 'do over first cycle', so that's what I answered.... test and deca... easy one day a week pinning... because knowing now, after doing this for many, many years and learning from EQUALLY great "God's of Hormones"... IN PERSON, PEOPLE I ACTUALLY HAD FACE TO FACE CONVERSATIONS WITH, NOT 'GH15'.... YEARS before 'gh15' came around. you think gh15 was saying anything new? anything a lot of us didn't already know? ANYTHING!? fuck now. Of the handful of guy's I learned from FIRST HAND, one is dead, one is overseas avoiding extradition, and one is in prison.... and one is still humping the dream, and is doing personal training for $100-200/day, i'd almost say 'washed up', but he had a very successful carreer and will probably be remembered as one of the top 5 bber's of the 90's and 00's.

you think for a first cycle i'd want to be pinning evey fucking day? or at least mwf? I hate it now! i'm sitting here starting at 4 full 3cc pins I was supposed to shoot last night but put it off.

so, in your 'terms', my answer to the OP should've been...

BTW, FUCK TEST PROP... unless you're making that shit at a painless 200mg/ml, which is not easy and will still cause swelling and you'll end up skipping shots.

i'll change my answer to appease you to this;

mwf
3cc 350mg/ml enanthate
2cc 250mg/ml npp
1cc 200mg/ml masteron
with 150mg dbol/day
for the first 10 weeks..

then switch the 2cc of npp to 2cc of 200mg/ml tren
replace the dbol with 250mg anadrol
last two weeks of the 'cycle' add 400mcg methyltrienolone twice a day

then cut all the orals, maintain the aromasin, and run 1g enan and 200mg npp twice a week for 3-4 weeks and start the whole thing over again...

25mg aromasin
16iu humatrope (8iu 2x/day)
25mg proviron
.25 prami
.25 dutasteride
10iu humulin-R twice a day an 90mins post gh injection
150mcg igf1 lr3 maybe 30mins before my insulin shot
100mcg igf1 DES per muscle 10mins pre workout (each quad head, long and lat triceps, teres, lats front and medial delt, traps, pec, biceps, brachs, top of forearm, in and out calve, even in glute)
start day with 50g whey concentrate with 25 sucrose and 50g dextrose
2-3 chicken breasts during the day
regular food.... oatmeal, bananas, and rice during the day
end the day with 50g whey and 50 dextrose.