Author Topic: Would you get into a relationship with a broad who had kids?  (Read 4151 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Would you get into a relationship with a broad who had kids?
« on: September 24, 2013, 11:14:00 AM »
Would you be in a relationship with a broad who has kids? Especially 3 kids. Mind you, her body is just as hot as before she had the kids. And let's say the broad is in her 30's, still prime.

- Discuss
#

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Re: Kids
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 11:17:10 AM »
Maybe, just maybe, if she have a job that pays very well.   :-\

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 11:18:48 AM »
Nope

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 11:22:44 AM »
Maybe, just maybe, if she have a job that pays very well.   :-\

What does her job have to do with you and her? She's already divorced and the father has full custody, per day.
#

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 11:23:30 AM »
#

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2013, 11:25:34 AM »
What does her job have to do with you and her? She's already divorced and the father has full custody, per day.

You didn't say that! Don't cheat.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2013, 11:27:17 AM »
why does the father have full custody?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2013, 11:28:52 AM »
No.

Bingo lol.

Hot, but father has full custody? There are billions of single women, why fucking pick a headcase/not single one.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2013, 11:31:19 AM »
You didn't say that! Don't cheat.

True, then would you be in a relationship with her.
#

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2013, 11:33:23 AM »

Good question. She married a pretty wealthy guy, and the family has power with upscale people in previous her area. And she's not as well off. In a nutshell reason being he got full total custody? Not sure but supposedly he's a wealthy powerful guy in her previous city.
#

theEsquire

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2013, 11:35:12 AM »

Been there and it didn't end well.  A father having full custody is a huge red flag.  If a mother doesn't love her own flesh and blood enough to fight for them, what makes you think she'll love you?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2013, 11:35:50 AM »
No.

Bingo lol.

Hot, but father has full custody? There are billions of single women, why fucking pick a headcase/not single one.
+1 i would never get in a relationship with  a women who cant or dont want to take care of her own kids...a big huge warning sign just for that.. imagine if she gets pregnant and you to split would you want her to take care of your kid on her weeks whe  shes not allowed to take car of her other kids

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2013, 11:36:21 AM »
No.

Bingo lol.

This is true. But she has the full body package. Everywhere she goes whether it'd be clubs, bars, restaurants, coffee shop, the park men turn around and try to talk to her. Most cases as you know when women get married and have children (3), their stocks go down. But ironically enough hers went up. The kids live with the father in a totally different city thousand of miles away...
#

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2013, 11:37:02 AM »
There will come a point in life when you'll have to make a choice to start dating a woman with children. Earlier if you're in America. The older you get obviously the more likely with will be a women will have children. My limit is 1. That's it.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2013, 11:37:09 AM »
Good question. She married a pretty wealthy guy, and the family has power with upscale people in previous her area. And she's not as well off. In a nutshell reason being he got full total custody? Not sure but supposedly he's a wealthy powerful guy in her previous city.
thats a bullshit story from her. There is another reason belive me

theEsquire

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2013, 11:38:48 AM »
This is true. But she has the full body package. Everywhere she goes whether it'd be clubs, bars, restaurants, coffee shop, the park men turn around and try to talk to her. Most cases as you know when women get married and have children (3), their stocks go down. But ironically enough hers went up. The kids live with the father in a totally different city thousand of miles away...

Dude, we aren't worried about there possibly being kid/ex-husband drama, we're all saying that a mother not having full custody is indicative of much larger emotional issues.  Trust us...

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2013, 11:40:23 AM »
if she wasnt a nutcase she would be fighting for her right 5o get the kids back instead of clubbing. Jist thqt she moved thousand miles from her kids says often alot. Trust me bro her story is made up there is more to it rhan she is wiling to admit

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2013, 11:41:25 AM »
A father having full custody is rare. This woman must have some issues. Stripper?

True, it is very rare but her children live with the father now in a different country. And he has full custody and it turned out into a big drama so she left for America to start over? She had contact with her 3 kids everyday, or every week rather. No not a stripper.

Even under those circumstances it's very unusual for the father to get full custody. I think she's full of shit. What kind of woman walks away from her kids like that?

It sounds like she's got major issues. I would proceed with extreme caution.

Apparently in her home country, money and power could buy you through the court. But agree still pretty unlikely for a father to get absolute full custody of ALL 3 children.
#

the trainer

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2013, 11:42:24 AM »
Would you be in a relationship with a broad who has kids? Especially 3 kids. Mind you, her body is just as hot as before she had the kids. And let's say the broad is in her 30's, still prime.

- Discuss

Hell no how much money would it cost to take care of a woman and 3 kids and what about when you want to have kids of your own say you want 2 kids thats now 5 kids in the house fuck no i would pass plenty of hot women without kids out there you just need to get up off your ass and start looking, dnot be lazy and settle for less.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2013, 11:44:57 AM »
Been there and it didn't end well.  A father having full custody is a huge red flag.  If a mother doesn't love her own flesh and blood enough to fight for them, what makes you think she'll love you?

True...to a certain extent. She's not as well off money wise and have power as her husband did/does. And who knows how the laws work in other countries. But I agree, regardless of full custody or not its a clear indication of a selfish act to leave your 3 children in another country to start a new life/beginning in another country. I cant put my finger on it too much either, there's always two sides to a story. And she's only telling her side and who knows what's what.
#

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2013, 11:47:30 AM »
+1 i would never get in a relationship with  a women who cant or dont want to take care of her own kids...a big huge warning sign just for that.. imagine if she gets pregnant and you to split would you want her to take care of your kid on her weeks whe  shes not allowed to take car of her other kids

Agree, its a huge warning sign her not taking care of her own kids. But how can she take care of them if the father has full custody, and it was a nasty divorce with too much drama and pressure that she ended up leaving all her family and kids behind to start new.
#

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2013, 11:49:56 AM »
There will come a point in life when you'll have to make a choice to start dating a woman with children. Earlier if you're in America. The older you get obviously the more likely with will be a women will have children. My limit is 1. That's it.

Good point, the older women get its more likely they'll have kids. But dont fool yourself to a maximum to one kid bro. If the broad has the full body package and beauty even after three kids, you'll swallow your words.
#

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2013, 11:51:57 AM »
thats a bullshit story from her. There is another reason belive me

I agree. Its not that simple to have money and power and buy out the court with full custody. She did mention that the divorce started when she started working on her retail business and started making too much money and have less time with her own husband and kids. And supposedly the husband got jealous and shut down her business and then one thing led to another?
#

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2013, 11:53:07 AM »
Agree, its a huge warning sign her not taking care of her own kids. But how can she take care of them if the father has full custody, and it was a nasty divorce with too much drama and pressure that she ended up leaving all her family and kids behind to start new.
i missed that they didnt live in america

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2013, 11:54:38 AM »
I agree. Its not that simple to have money and power and buy out the court with full custody. She did mention that the divorce started when she started working on her retail business and started making too much money and have less time with her own husband and kids. And supposedly the husband got jealous and shut down her business and then one thing led to another?
if she is from a very corrupt country i can totally see that happen and that the father fixed tvat he cot full custody.