Author Topic: Pit attacks  (Read 8113 times)

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Pit attacks
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2013, 09:18:49 PM »
Bingo. A toy dog is going to eat all the tissues in the trashcan and shit behind the couch. No one freaks out about that behavior, but it's caused because the dog's got too much energy and isn't being given activities to kill it's energy, help it to bond with it's owner and to learn obedience. It may also bite someone. But you will never hear a peep about a chihuahua bite.

A pitbull, like any other untrained dog, could act up by chewing up trash or shitting in the house. But the moment they bite someone, everyone freaks out and points out that it's a pitbull. Yes, a pitbull bite will be a lot more devastating, but lets not forget that it was a neglected animal too. It's easy to direct your hate towards the animal, but it didn't magically find it's way into someones home and became neglected. Someone brought that animal in their home and neglected it. The animal is also a victim. A dangerous victim. And it's a shame all around. It's a shame when a chihuahua or a pitbull are neglected and subsequently punished for something they can't control.

Shit people raise shit dogs. Same way shit people raise shit children. The responsibility is spread out but as soon as the pitbull context comes into play, everyone points their finger.

Not real fun to get bitten by a damn dog, let alone a torn up (or dead), little kid. If I had had the Gerber Instant I pack now, somebody is going to find that dog dead in the alley.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2013, 09:33:39 PM »
These threads. ::)
If pitbull haters reacted the same way every time a person was killed by a minority in some "gang related" shooting/stabbing/mob beating/etc maybe you could focus on something bigger than a few deaths a year from some dogs. ::)
Funny how people will focus on the smaller things instead of tackling the big issues.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2013, 11:30:29 PM »
These threads. ::)
If pitbull haters reacted the same way every time a person was killed by a minority in some "gang related" shooting/stabbing/mob beating/etc maybe you could focus on something bigger than a few deaths a year from some dogs. ::)
Funny how people will focus on the smaller things instead of tackling the big issues.

Pee Wee Kings eventually become Latin Kings. At 7 and 8 years old they are taught to carry weapons, drugs and how to kill.

This comparison applies to dogs if you are open-minded enough to see it.

Any animal or any human can be taught as an infant to hate and to be hateful without remorse.

The opposite also applies ~ we just like to target certain species of animals and certain "types' of people.

The Media never helps.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2013, 11:48:01 PM »
There's always an idiot like you that comes in shining armour defending these pieces of shit

"Pit Bulls have truly earned their reputation for the most aggressive breed of dogs, as well as their number one spot on this list. The CDC research attributes 66 deaths to Pit Bull bites and attacks. A study shows that 94% of pit bull attacks are unprovoked, a fact that makes this breed all the more dangerous. This breed of dogs is responsible for one third of all dog bites in the USA. Pit Bulls are vicious and naturally aggressive, and are often bred for illegal dog fighting. They also tend to attack smaller animals and young children. It is because of this that many countries have banned this particular breed.

Real life incident- Pamela Devitt died after being bitten by a Pit Bull 150-200 times in California. The dog’s owner Alex Jackson was charged with murder. Jackson, according to the police, knew his dogs were vicious and had attacked people earlier as well."
http://listdose.com/top-10-dog-breeds-that-bite-the-most/

I also personally know a girl that was attacked by pit bulls when simply walking on the street. Her upper body is full of scars. A bystander saved her from death. Hope this helps.

So what's your point?  I know someone who was in a horrific car accident and will never walk again.  I still get in my car and drive it every day.  There's always some dumb fuck such as yourself lumping an entire breed into a single category.  You probably think all black people are criminals because most people in prison are black.

Racist post reported.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2013, 11:55:13 PM »

If you have little kids around, they are at risk. Those dogs just snap at times.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2013, 12:42:21 AM »
These ghetto pits are in-bred and treated like shit. These gangsters take great pride in having vicious dogs and treat them like shit. Not the dogs fault, but they are instruments of intimidation and destruction. Said it before, these people are scumbags.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2013, 08:18:13 AM »
race of peace

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2013, 08:24:44 AM »

Yes. Sure. Whatever. The small percentage of the time they go off even when well trained and that kid is dead. And the ones that are trained to be mean are very dangerous.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2013, 08:55:16 AM »
If Michael Vick sends flowers, how will people react?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2013, 08:59:18 AM »
Threads like these go over much better with actual dog-owners. Doesn't matter what breed.

The Media and a certain football player put the Pits under the spotlight.

German Shepards, Rotties and Dobies have all been there, just to name a few.

Also, measuring the strength of a dogs jaws is nearly impossible, so that argument need not be debated. It usually appears in these threads at some point.

You can have a crap puppy born with an attitude defect in ANY breed, but for the most part (99%) it's all in how you raise them and with whom. If you raise them with love, they know nothing else. It's that simple and it doesn't just apply to animals.

Pretty soon another breed of dog will have it's "turn in the barrel" ~

You wanna know something about Pits that most people don't know? They are extremely sensitive. They get their feelings hurt like no other dog I've ever seen. It's true. Trust me.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2013, 09:12:29 AM »
but their such nice family dogs  ::)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2013, 09:19:08 AM »
but their such nice family dogs  ::)

I'll shoot one of those dogs in a minute.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2013, 09:31:43 AM »
Dogs, for lonely people.  Just no point in owning any pet really.  Don't you have an iphone?
Man's best friend. ::)
If you feed anything for years, they'll probably like you.

Having an animal is really just enslaving them plain and simple...At least these people who have outside cats give the animal the chance to take the fukc off. But you're right, the cat will almost always come back because it's an easy food source.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2013, 09:33:45 AM »

The parent of that child should be put in prison

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2013, 09:55:31 AM »

You wanna know something about Pits that most people don't know? They are extremely sensitive. They get their feelings hurt like no other dog I've ever seen. It's true. Trust me.

Only a Pit owner would know this, and this is very true.  A few weeks ago I was in a real shitty mood, took my dog out for a walk and he was very excited to see me as I had been working 90+ hours that week so hadn't seen him much.  He was jumping all around and very happy and I wasn't in the mood and I raised my voice to tell him to stop.  His head immediately dropped down and he ran to his bed.  He was depressed for 2 days after that.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2013, 09:56:21 AM »
Where's Ekul???   :D

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2013, 10:02:08 AM »
I hate dogs. The only good dog is on my dinner plate

dustin

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2013, 10:41:54 AM »
Where's Ekul???   :D

He's rocking back and fourth in a corner right now. He's scared of pitbulls like this.

Just kidding. Pitbulls can get in serious fights. Look at this image capture of a brutal pitbull fight. I hope the owner broke that one up. Looks messy.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2013, 11:02:10 AM »
Ekul, I know you're reading this thread.  I still want to take you hunting if you ever come to the states.  I think it would do you a lot of good.   :D

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2013, 11:36:34 AM »
I've yet to hear a news story titled "Golden Retriever mauls child"...

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2013, 11:54:18 AM »
I've yet to hear a news story titled "Golden Retriever mauls child"...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/dog-killed-2-month-old-baby-ripped-child-legs-father-slept-room-police-article-1.1065711

You don't hear about shit like this happening, even though it does, because the media likes to spotlight certain breeds.  It's all bullshit.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2013, 11:56:19 AM »

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/dog-killed-2-month-old-baby-ripped-child-legs-father-slept-room-police-article-1.1065711

You don't hear about shit like this happening, even though it does, because the media likes to spotlight certain breeds.  It's all bullshit.
Must be some kind of pitbull in disguise. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2013, 12:03:09 PM »
It was a Golden/Lab mix. Labs can be mean...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2013, 12:17:58 PM »
It was a Golden/Lab mix. Labs can be mean...
Ban Labradors!!!! >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2013, 12:34:56 PM »
Almost all animals need to be watched around kids. We had a bunch of rabbits when I was a kid. I go to feed them and one of the fuckers bit me out of nowhere.

Obviously that is not a real big deal, but it did hurt, and my fucking step-mother made me go to the hospital to get checked for rabies when she caught me cleaning up the wound.

And I also had a little incident with a damn kitten of all things. Tried to help the little sucker cause it was on the streets.. My wife at the time had a cat. It did not go well between the two. I end up with a scar because the kitten goes nuts when I pick it up to stop the situation.

You just never know, and the stats say pits are by far the most potentially dangerous dogs out there.