Author Topic: On to Native American Hebrews  (Read 16277 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
On to Native American Hebrews
« on: September 24, 2013, 02:32:46 PM »
My point has been made about Hebrews being black. The black Hebrews consist of what is known today as African American, Haitians, Jamaicans, (all Caribbean Negroes) and Brazilians.

Now what most don't know but the Mormons do is that so called Native Americans are Hebrews also. How's that you say? Well back then, things were about Nations, not colors. We stuck with our own because it is apart of the laws.

The negroid Hebrews were known as the House of Judah. The Northern House, was known as the House of Israel. After our houses fell, the Northern Hebrews went west and settled in the Americas and islands around the Americas. The bible and history supports this. There are also archaeological findings. Have a gander at this short video from Glenn Beck.

So what does this mean today? It mean that all Native Americans are Hebrews also. BUT it means that Latinos of Native American decent are Hebrews also. Please remember, Spaniards are no Latino. They are Caucasian. The conquered the Native Americans and bred with them to create the races you see today...i.e. Mexicans and many others. These are the truths of history. So Negroes and Latinos fighting against each other especially in prison. You're fighting your own kind morons. And remember you Native American brothers, they got fucked just as bad as we did. The pic attached is of a famous statue with our former President Teddy Roosevelt on a horse with and Native American (house of Israel) and a Negro (House of Judah). This was not done by accident. Read the scripture below.

Ecclesiastes 10:7 KJV
King James Version
I have seen servants upon horses, and princes walking as servants upon the earth

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: On to Native American Hebrews
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 02:38:27 PM »
I think, at this point, we need to stage an intervention. 

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 02:39:02 PM »
Seek some help. Youre doing your race a disservice with this nonsense.
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 02:42:08 PM »
Seek some help. Youre doing your race a disservice with this nonsense.

Thanks for the advice.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 03:21:38 PM »

Spaniards are no Latino. They are Caucasian.

No offense my friend but you don't know the meaning of the word '' latino'' .

Latinos

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2013, 03:25:55 PM »
No offense my friend but you don't know the meaning of the word '' latino'' .

Latinos

Spaniards are Caucasian. Not Latino. Latinos come in as many colors as negroes. My sister in laws are Mexican and Puerto Rican as are my nephews. I know plenty well thank you very much. So Che if you are indeed Latino, you are a Hebrew.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2013, 03:32:30 PM »
Thanks for the advice.

..how is your Italian papa  :D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2013, 03:35:38 PM »
Spaniards are Caucasian. Not Latino. Latinos come in as many colors as negroes. My sister in laws are Mexican and Puerto Rican as are my nephews. I know plenty well thank you very much. So Che if you are indeed Latino, you are a Hebrew.

You are contradicting yourself , don't argue with me Wiggs I'll destroy you .

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2013, 03:39:06 PM »
You are contradicting yourself , don't argue with me Wiggs I'll destroy you .

No you won't bring out. I hope you packed a lunch. You're not going to beat me in a talk about race and history bro. No one here will. That's my shit. I didn't contradict anything. There is what everyone is known as now and theres what we were all known as before. Don't confuse yourself.

the trainer

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2013, 03:43:20 PM »
After native americans wiggs will go on to the chinese hebrews then other races, so i herby nominate wiggs for world president.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2013, 03:44:55 PM »
Hey Wiggs, Italians were whacking Hebrews in 1940's  ;) & now 1 of them is your papa  ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2013, 03:47:27 PM »
After native americans wiggs will go on to the chinese hebrews then other races, so i herby nominate wiggs for world president.

That's a good point Trainer because we are all around the world from where we have been. Still in Africa, Israel US and many others. Good point.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2013, 03:49:17 PM »
I think, at this point, we need to stage an intervention. 

;D ;D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2013, 03:50:43 PM »
Anti white 'hebrew' supremacist bullshit.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2013, 03:52:37 PM »
No you won't bring out. I hope you packed a lunch. You're not going to beat me in a talk about race and history bro. No one here will. That's my shit. I didn't contradict anything. There is what everyone is known as now and theres what we were all known as before. Don't confuse yourself.

Latinos come in different heights, skin , eye colors, shapes, hair textures.......... Latino is not a race.

What makes someone a Latino? Their ethnic background, their culture and the values that are associated with it , not the color of their skin.
My mom was born in Italy ,my dad was born in Spain ,I'm latino.
                                                                                                     I hope this helps

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2013, 03:58:01 PM »
Latinos come in different heights, skin , eye colors, shapes, hair textures.......... Latino is not a race.

What makes someone a Latino? Their ethnic background, their culture and the values that are associated with it , not the color of their skin.
My mom was born in Italy ,my dad was born in Spain ,I'm latino.
                                                                                                     I hope this helps

You're not Latino. Neither of those are Latino. Nice try though.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2013, 04:00:51 PM »
You're not Latino. Neither of those are Latino. Nice try though.

Define  ''latino ''  or STFU .

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2013, 04:03:34 PM »
Latino (/læˈtinoʊ/ or /ləˈtinoʊ/)[1] is a term used chiefly in the United States to refer to people of Latin American extraction or descent, though the term has also been incorrectly used as a synonym for Hispanic.

People from all around the world emigrated to latin countries just as they have to the u.s.

Also, not all spaniards are caucasian wiggs...remember the moops?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2013, 04:03:49 PM »
Define  ''latino ''  or STFU .

The term Latino was officially adopted in 1997 by the United States Government in the ethnonym Hispanic or Latino, which replaced the single term Hispanic: "Because regional usage of the terms differs – Hispanic is commonly used in the eastern portion of the United States, whereas Latino is commonly used in the western portion".

Hope this helps.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2013, 04:07:43 PM »
The term Latino was officially adopted in 1997 by the United States Government in the ethnonym Hispanic or Latino, which replaced the single term Hispanic: "Because regional usage of the terms differs – Hispanic is commonly used in the eastern portion of the United States, whereas Latino is commonly used in the western portion".

Hope this helps.

With your words .

BTW

Hispanic and Latino Americans  are an ethnolinguistic group of citizens of the United States with origins in the countries of Latin America or the Iberian peninsula. More generally it includes all persons in the United States who self-identify as Hispanic or Latino. Reflecting especially the Latin American population, which has origins in all the continents and many ancestries,[12] Hispanic/Latino Americans are very racially diverse, and as a result form an ethnic category, rather than a race.[

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2013, 04:11:32 PM »
I'm going to make this easier for you since you like mincing words and are not comprehending this. HISPANICS are Hebrews and you are not HISPANIC and neither are fullblooded Spaniards. They are a caucasian group. When they conquered the Americas and mixed with the Indians and sometimes Negroes, this is where modern Hispanics come from.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2013, 04:14:00 PM »
I'm going to make this easier for you since you like mincing words and are not comprehending this. HISPANICS are Hebrews and you are not HISPANIC and neither are fullblooded Spaniards. They are a caucasian group. When they conquered the Americas and mixed with the Indians and sometimes Negroes, this is where modern Hispanics come from.

Hahaha , I win .

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2013, 04:16:04 PM »
Hahaha , I win .

Actually you don't but I still love you anyway Che. lol

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2013, 04:17:45 PM »
According to wiggs since I am white, then I am the lowest race on earth.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2013, 04:18:12 PM »
Actually you don't but I still love you anyway Che. lol

;D