Author Topic: On to Native American Hebrews  (Read 16273 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: On to Native American Hebrews
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2013, 05:14:06 PM »
No the victors reign supreme in the end.

I'm not trolling here... you expend so much energy on stuff that ultimately doesn't mean anything..right or wrong...who gives a fuck. You and a few fringe people shouting from the rooftops.. and the world keeps spinning.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2013, 05:14:31 PM »
Anyone from Latin descent are Latinos , so any culture effected or breed by Spanish blood

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2013, 05:27:33 PM »
Ummmm native Americans are definitely of east-Asian origin.  The Bering Land Bridge, dna matching, phenotype similarities....there's a lot of evidence for this.

You're not saying they are of African origin are you?

One thing needs to be made clear. EVERYONE, meaning human being including Christ himself had ancestors that came from Africa and BTW, they've been lying to you all about the dates to push evolution. I proved white people are a recent people in a thread about 3 weeks ago. But ultimately their ancestors were from Africa also.

As I previously stated, There are two houses of  Hebrews. Northern and Southern. Southern we've covered. (Various races of now known negroes.) Northern is alot different. Though many will def have black hebrew blood. Northern house mixed and alot. The Bible states it. I mean look at how Native Americans have changed from that to various forms of Hispanic. Ultimately because they are Hebrews and we all came from the 12 sons of Jacob, the kind of black they have in them is the same I have in me. So yes whether or not you consider Negroes (Hebrews) African will depend on how I answer your question.

Results of a study were published this year. And guess what it said? African American males have the oldest DNA. How could that be possible? Why wouldn't other African groups have an older DNA? This tells you that something is different about so called African Americans than what you are being told. The answer is Noah had three sons, Shem, Ham and Japheth. Shem was the oldest son and that's the line that all the Hebrews or African Americans come from. Here is a link to the study. http://news.discovery.com/human/genetics/african-american-earliest-man-130307.htm

People need to ask themselves these questions. They put this info out but don't tell you all the whole story and only people interested in it that really study it will figure it out. Black Hebrews or African Americans have the oldest DNA on the planet. This is fact and it should be according to the Bible, this again proves it right.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2013, 05:31:16 PM »
Ok lol I concede that by going back far enough, everyone can be traced to African lineage.

Who are members of the Northern Hebrew house?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2013, 05:35:50 PM »
Ok lol I concede that by going back far enough, everyone can be traced to African lineage.

Who are members of the Northern Hebrew house?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2013, 05:38:22 PM »
You sure these books aren't just telling you what you want to hear? I mean, you're certain there is no agenda behind any of this?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2013, 05:45:51 PM »
You sure these books aren't just telling you what you want to hear? I mean, you're certain there is no agenda behind any of this?

Yes, prior to me announcing it here, I'd been studying it for a while. I'd heard about and I didn't believe it. I was trying to prove it wrong. The deeper I dug, the more wrong I became. I'm 100% sure without any doubt sure of this. But this is not new. If you research you will find the first black hebrew church was created in American in 1882. This was known but obviously kept down and out. My rep was on the line here and as soon as I knew I was right that's when I felt ready to bring it here. I knew I would be verbally accosted and had to be ready for it. But I used you guys here to train myself on the questions others would ask. It consumed me and I've gotten very good at it. There are questions I'd still like answered. The thing is they can't keep us here forever and the Bible says how it will go down. Let me tell you, Not all blacks and hispanics take well to this news. They get pissed in cases. This is to be expected since they've been brainwashed their whole lives. So I can't get angry with them because I was them. I was guided to this info for a reason and I have every intention on spreading it until my last breath is taken. This changed they way I think about everything. I never thought something could do that for me. I was wrong. What happened to my line of thinking needs to happen to other Hebrews. If it did. The black community would not have the problems they have. We wouldn't allow it.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2013, 05:58:04 PM »
Reason I ask, is I've never heard this mentioned before, anywhere. Are there other blacks that claim Hebrew lineage, like a movement, I mean?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2013, 06:05:41 PM »
Somebody microwaved Miltons brain  :) oh could be Aliens from ...........
Milton, doesn't sound Jewish  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2013, 06:06:46 PM »
Reason I ask, is I've never heard this mentioned before, anywhere. Are there other blacks that claim Hebrew lineage, like a movement, I mean?

Correct. It is a movement and a very large one actually gaining alot of momentum. I would say most don't know this and there was no reason for us to know because it kept us in line. This was done on purpose. History couldn't be hidden forever.  Even white people are coming out with this truth. There are 3 parts. It's a good watch.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2013, 06:12:33 PM »
Correct. It is a movement and a very large one actually gaining alot of momentum. I would say most don't know this and there was no reason for us to know because it kept us in line. This was done on purpose. History couldn't be hidden forever.  Even white people are coming out with this truth. There are 3 parts. It's a good watch.

I know you're ignoring me because I'm much better built than you. ..but seriously what I find questionable is that you believe these videos and history books of your choosing hook, line and sinker. But established history is dubious to you.

you believe what you want to believe. You have just as much of an agenda as anyone else. Don't even pretend that your objective or unbiased.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 24, 2013, 06:12:57 PM »
I'm going to make this easier for you since you like mincing words and are not comprehending this. HISPANICS are Hebrews and you are not HISPANIC and neither are fullblooded Spaniards. They are a caucasian group. When they conquered the Americas and mixed with the Indians and sometimes Negroes, this is where modern Hispanics come from.

Milton can you write all of this & any future BS in yours alphabet  ;D
or perhaps Latin was another monkey race creation  :D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 24, 2013, 06:15:01 PM »
Don't insult native Americans like this, they've been through enough :-\

He missed his banana breakfast again  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 24, 2013, 06:17:13 PM »
Whose "we" ?  Youre 34 fucking years old.

Wow, so apes can reach that age  ::)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 24, 2013, 06:28:28 PM »
Hebrews give a shit. People that are religious would give a shit. If you're not religious (I don't know) you will not understand the importance the Hebrews in History. Jesus, Moses, King David, Abraham, Jacob, King Solomon and so many more. It also means that Israel is the home land of Israelites. You can imagine how that would shake things up politically.

-You a NOT Israeli citizen ,  ;D stop pretending/laying
-Yeah they were very "important" in 1939-1945 history
-Israel is NOT yours homeland & never will be
-Blacks a NOT welcome to Israel, just visit closest Israels diplomatic location

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #65 on: September 24, 2013, 06:30:39 PM »
Pasted from Godlike Productions

White people are originally from Mars and Black people are native to Earth
After the Great Nuclear Catastrophe of Atlantis on Mars some 10000-20000 years ago which essentially destroyed Mar's atmosphere, the survivors of the White race from Mars came and inhabited Planet Earth.

The natives of planet Earth were primitive stone age black people who came to worship the White "gods" as they descended from the skies and taught them to build civilizations.

They came to Earth and genetically engineered the Stone age man to Homo Sapiens in order for the White race to breed with them and start afresh on planet Earth. You will notice that numerous ancient myths refer to the gods as being "white". Egyptian, Aztec, Mayan, Indian cultures all depict their gods as "white beings" and their slaves as brown/black people. This is not a coincidence.

Since Mars is further away from the Sun than Earth, that's why you get a difference in skin color from black to white.

It has been NASA and one Private Space Company's agenda (by Elon Musk from SpaceX) to get back to Mars. That's why NASA they had these space shuttle missions in this cryptic order:

A COLOMBIAN ENTERPRISE to ENDEAVOUR the DISCOVERY of ATLANTIS, and all CHALLENGERS will be destroyed.

The entire agenda of the White Martians was to one day get back to Mars and terraform it again to establish the new Atlantis.

This will of course mean the eventual destruction of the Planet Earth's ecosystem.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 24, 2013, 06:35:21 PM »
The Abdominal Snoman , you'll make Wiggs very very upset  :( and he could miss his banana lunch  :P

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2013, 06:39:52 PM »
Pasted from Godlike Productions

White people are originally from Mars and Black people are native to Earth
After the Great Nuclear Catastrophe of Atlantis on Mars some 10000-20000 years ago which essentially destroyed Mar's atmosphere, the survivors of the White race from Mars came and inhabited Planet Earth.

The natives of planet Earth were primitive stone age black people who came to worship the White "gods" as they descended from the skies and taught them to build civilizations.

They came to Earth and genetically engineered the Stone age man to Homo Sapiens in order for the White race to breed with them and start afresh on planet Earth. You will notice that numerous ancient myths refer to the gods as being "white". Egyptian, Aztec, Mayan, Indian cultures all depict their gods as "white beings" and their slaves as brown/black people. This is not a coincidence.

Since Mars is further away from the Sun than Earth, that's why you get a difference in skin color from black to white.

It has been NASA and one Private Space Company's agenda (by Elon Musk from SpaceX) to get back to Mars. That's why NASA they had these space shuttle missions in this cryptic order:

A COLOMBIAN ENTERPRISE to ENDEAVOUR the DISCOVERY of ATLANTIS, and all CHALLENGERS will be destroyed.

The entire agenda of the White Martians was to one day get back to Mars and terraform it again to establish the new Atlantis.

This will of course mean the eventual destruction of the Planet Earth's ecosystem.

I know you're out there, AS, but are you serious with this shit?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2013, 07:21:48 AM »
Wiggs, there is an interesting program that came on NatGeo the other day, called "Americas Before Columbus".  It is very interesting, and it talks of the huge civilizations here on this continent before the explorers came over and wiped them out with smallpox.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2013, 09:17:08 AM »
I know you're out there, AS, but are you serious with this shit?

It's not my work its a paste job...Thought it went well with the thread ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2013, 05:21:28 AM »
My point has been made about Hebrews being black. The black Hebrews consist of what is known today as African American, Haitians, Jamaicans, (all Caribbean Negroes) and Brazilians.

Now what most don't know but the Mormons do is that so called Native Americans are Hebrews also. How's that you say? Well back then, things were about Nations, not colors. We stuck with our own because it is apart of the laws.

The negroid Hebrews were known as the House of Judah. The Northern House, was known as the House of Israel. After our houses fell, the Northern Hebrews went west and settled in the Americas and islands around the Americas. The bible and history supports this. There are also archaeological findings. Have a gander at this short video from Glenn Beck.

So what does this mean today? It mean that all Native Americans are Hebrews also. BUT it means that Latinos of Native American decent are Hebrews also. Please remember, Spaniards are no Latino. They are Caucasian. The conquered the Native Americans and bred with them to create the races you see today...i.e. Mexicans and many others. These are the truths of history. So Negroes and Latinos fighting against each other especially in prison. You're fighting your own kind morons. And remember you Native American brothers, they got fucked just as bad as we did. The pic attached is of a famous statue with our former President Teddy Roosevelt on a horse with and Native American (house of Israel) and a Negro (House of Judah). This was not done by accident. Read the scripture below.

Ecclesiastes 10:7 KJV
King James Version
I have seen servants upon horses, and princes walking as servants upon the earth
holy freaking what the freaking hell is this crap?  This is some serious nuts right fucking here....  Please do not say ok when they try to put you on SSRI's  The last freaking thing we need is another nutcase going ballistic because they didn't give a shit anymore.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2013, 11:15:02 AM »
Wiggs is on a Vision Quest.

Like Matthew Modine.