Author Topic: Ted Cruz Reads Green Eggs And Ham on the senate floor  (Read 7251 times)

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
Re: Ted Cruz Reads Green Eggs And Ham on the senate floor
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2013, 08:22:05 AM »
The left hailed Wendy Davis as a hero when she did this and now they're crying about Cruz doing it. Color me surprised.

When are people going to wake up and see that US and frankly all world politics is a zero sum game.  We always lose out no matter who is in charge at the time.  And saying he is wasting money doing this is crazy compared to what is really going on worldwide.  The deficit is unsustainable and WILL collapse the entire global monetary system sooner rather than later.  Who gives a flying fuck if the puppet in the white house has a D or R after their name when that happens.  Call me a conspiracy nut, but first do some math and figure out for yourself what it would take to get out of the financial mess the US is in.  It's impossible.  We have passed the point of no return and everything that is being done is just buying time for the elites to finalize their plans.  Ted Cruz reading a kids story is just a funny story to keep the sheep occupied and arguing amongst themselves whilst the oligarchs are sharpening their knives to cut our throats and then run and hide in their bunkers.  Forget about politics, you and I have absolutely no power over anything that happens there.  We do have control, albeit dwindling, over most of our most basic needs and that is what we should be reinforcing and bulking up for the coming crisis.  What awaits in the near future will be catastrophic and permanent.  The world will never be the same. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2013, 08:39:13 AM »
Wendy davis' claim to fame is being the champion of late-term abortions.

Oh I forgot its about 'women's rights'.... ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2013, 08:48:11 AM »
Is failing at that "relevant national experience"  relevant or does that matter at all to you and the waffer thin voting public.

Oh, did a political analysis of the situation suddenly make me a hilary kneepadder.

No.  No, good sir.  there's no need to group me in with those who will blindly support her.  I'd like to be very clear on that, so we don't immediately go down the road to insults and all that.  I'm just giving my opinion of what voters will do.  You know, those 10 to 12% of swing voters who don't know right now who they'll vote for in 2016.  I mean, 47+47% of people already know Dem or Repub.  The swing voters are all that matter.

And yeah, I really believe if Obama can have 46% today, and if HIlary was at 66% approval when she left Sec State office (yes, she was that high) - Then yeah, I think only 1/3 of voters would consider her job to be graded FAILING.

Again, I'm not endorsing her, i"m just pointing out that 2/3 of americans don't think she had a fail.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2013, 08:51:13 AM »
2/3 of the public coun'nt name one thing good or bad that she did...tell me one thing she did besides sucking down tax payer funded travel. If you get a Christie running...nobody will ever know...u get a real Conservative..her record will be on full display.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2013, 11:28:44 AM »
2/3 of the public coun'nt name one thing good or bad that she did...tell me one thing she did besides sucking down tax payer funded travel. If you get a Christie running...nobody will ever know...u get a real Conservative..her record will be on full display.

LOL... I never said voters were brilliant, informed, or even competent. 

I'm just saying when 2/3 of americans THINK she did a good job, that's a huge obstacle.

And yeah, Christie will look like a fat guy with the same ideas.  And yeah, Rubio will look like a baffled kid with the same ideas.

Rand?  Cruz?  They can feed hilary 30 years worth of her own shit ideas and do so with DIFFERENT ideas.

I just cna't get why FOX is shitting all over cruz suddenly

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2013, 11:40:17 AM »
Hillary a pos of shit who lied and covered up the deaths of 4 americans. 

You pos want to vote for her - kill yourselves

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2013, 05:24:37 PM »
Politico admits the obvious: massive liberal media bias towards Wendy Davis

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/09/ted-cruz-wendy-davis-and-media-bias-173483.html#.UkLs9IlF6ul.twitter

lol...and Fury drops the ownage bomb.

Another flunkie thread backfire by the board tard.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2013, 06:41:04 PM »
The Bush Administration is the sole reason Obama was ever elected.

GWB is an angel in comparison though, and people now see that. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2013, 07:23:14 PM »

lol...and Fury drops the ownage bomb.

Another flunkie thread backfire by the board tard.

she ran out the clock on the Legislature’s session to prevent an antiabortion bill from passing. Cruz’s stand against Obamacare did nothing changed nothing

hahaha you lose again, I don't know who the bigger loser is you or your steelers brahahahahahah  nice try tard  :D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2013, 07:59:50 PM »
she ran out the clock on the Legislature’s session to prevent an antiabortion bill from passing. Cruz’s stand against Obamacare did nothing changed nothing

hahaha you lose again, I don't know who the bigger loser is you or your steelers brahahahahahah  nice try tard  :D
the bill she was fillibustering was eventually passed....nice try tard ;)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2013, 08:19:21 PM »

she delayed the bill,he was just grandstanding for the teabaggers like yourself,that's the difference...... HONG KONG PHOOEY  ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2013, 08:50:01 PM »

exactly

her filibuster actually meant something where Cruz's was nothing but Ted showboating for his base of loonies

The other Republican Senator from Texas also took to floor and reminded Cruz that even shutting down the government wouldn't prevent funding of the ACA as ~ 85% of the spending is MANDATORY

Repubs in the Senate HATE TED CRUZ

the only people that like him are a handful of right wing retards and the ENTIRE democratic party (but for different reasons of course)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2013, 05:54:48 AM »

this is what we come to  :-[
IMO, this is humanizing Cruz with the people in a way you probably didn't anticipate when you posted this.  LOL that you may actually be working in his favor....  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2013, 06:29:49 AM »
IMO, this is humanizing Cruz with the people in a way you probably didn't anticipate when you posted this.  LOL that you may actually be working in his favor....  

Yeah better we have a room full of slime and sludge like boxer reid feinsten schumer et al according to blacken.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2013, 07:11:26 AM »
Yeah better we have a room full of slime and sludge like boxer reid feinsten schumer et al according to blacken.   

or a room full of retarded teabaggers

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2013, 07:18:29 AM »
Wendy davis' crusade was to defend late-term abortions. What a hero ::)

Oh and she changed absolutely nothing, the bill passed with ease.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2013, 07:21:42 AM »
Nobody in texas cares about Wendy Davis. These people here don't like outside liberal influences coming in state.
L

AndreaRyc

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2013, 07:32:09 AM »
Who cares about Wendy Davis and why does she matter to a thread about Cruz?

No matter.

Cruz had the national spotlight where he could have done some good and instead he read a child's book.  What a jerk.  We need a single payer insurance system, Medicare for All, and we got some deranged politician playing up to the lunatic rightwing fringe.

Thank god Mr. Cruz that you will fight to keep people uninsured in this country. 

You're doing the lord's work.  over 45,000 people die per year b/c of lack of insurance and this guy is making a joke out of it.  No statesmen in politics, just wastes of space like Cruz....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2013, 07:34:37 AM »
Really?  Never saw listed on a death certificate -  "Lack of Insurance"

Who cares about Wendy Davis and why does she matter to a thread about Cruz?

No matter.

Cruz had the national spotlight where he could have done some good and instead he read a child's book.  What a jerk.  We need a single payer insurance system, Medicare for All, and we got some deranged politician playing up to the lunatic rightwing fringe.

Thank god Mr. Cruz that you will fight to keep people uninsured in this country. 

You're doing the lord's work.  over 45,000 people die per year b/c of lack of insurance and this guy is making a joke out of it.  No statesmen in politics, just wastes of space like Cruz....

AndreaRyc

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2013, 08:00:38 AM »
Really?  Never saw listed on a death certificate -  "Lack of Insurance"

You must have reading comprehension to understand the point.

But, here it goes:

http://www.pnhp.org/excessdeaths/health-insurance-and-mortality-in-US-adults.pdf

Give me a paw stomp if you understand that link.

Now you know better.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2013, 10:12:11 AM »

looks like you ran out of ideas pretty quickly

you seem frustrated by your lack of ability to respond to his post

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2013, 04:35:34 PM »
yes, he read the book.

and missed the whole point of the story!
it ends with someone trying something they didn't think they would like - and discovered it was great.
w

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2013, 06:46:04 PM »

The way the left is criticizing Cruz for taking a few minutes out of a 20 hour filibuster to read his girls a story is bizarre.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2013, 10:13:58 AM »
The way the left is criticizing Cruz for taking a few minutes out of a 20 hour filibuster to read his girls a story is bizarre.

his 20 hour filibuster wasn't actually a filibuster
Harry Reid allowed him to talk and "Cruz acknowledged that Reid had the right to end his speech on the Senate floor, and he agreed to stop talking by noon."

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/09/25/ted-cruz-declines-reids-offer-to-continue-speaking-so-he-can-make-limbaugh-appointment/

It was just a long pointless speech and if he wants to read stories to his kids or talk about his mancrush on Ashton Kutcher or Toby Keith lyrics he can do it on his own dime and not waste taxpayers money

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2013, 10:32:59 AM »

lol...and the tard gets owned again.

Exactly, she didn't prevent shit.  And if it's a 'delay', well, Cruz has certainly accomplished that.

Hell, I'm pro-choice as it gets and even I can see this nothing more than lib hypocrisy.

Obama's gonna have to find a middle ground.  He doesn't do a good job of that and now it's more important than ever.