Author Topic: Sarah Palin Calls DC Republicans, Fox News "gutless"  (Read 947 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Sarah Palin Calls DC Republicans, Fox News "gutless"
« on: September 24, 2013, 11:41:23 PM »
I agree with the former governor.   I don't like her abrasive attitude or ignorant abuse of of the English language, but I do like this.

On Breitbart, Palin wrote, “Those of us who hang in there supporting a major political party with our energy, time, and contributions would like to believe that that party would praise principled conservatives like Ted Cruz and Mike Lee for following through on campaign promises. We’d like to believe that the GOP establishment would applaud the way these bold leaders have rallied the grassroots to their cause. But, no, such praise would require a commensurate level of guts and leadership, and the permanent political class in D.C. is nothing if not gutless and rudderless.”

The problem is that among the “gutless” is the television network that employs Palin. Fox News Sunday spent the majority of their program today discrediting Ted Cruz. The take down job included Chris Wallace grilling Cruz by using the Senate rules to explain to him why his plan will fail, getting to admit that he has lacks the Republican votes in the Senate for his plan, and forcing Cruz to dance around the question of how he plans to win this fight. Fox News followed the on air massacre of Cruz with a panel discussion that featured a Karl Rove among others attacking and discrediting Cruz’s plan.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Sarah Palin Calls DC Republicans, Fox News "gutless"
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 05:42:36 AM »
The witless calling their fellow idiots gutless.  Well that is a new one.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 06:57:45 AM »
Only very lucky people get both guts and brains. Most have neither.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2013, 12:12:16 AM »
I agree with the former governor.   I don't like her abrasive attitude or ignorant abuse of of the English language, but I do like this.

On Breitbart, Palin wrote, “Those of us who hang in there supporting a major political party with our energy, time, and contributions would like to believe that that party would praise principled conservatives like Ted Cruz and Mike Lee for following through on campaign promises. We’d like to believe that the GOP establishment would applaud the way these bold leaders have rallied the grassroots to their cause. But, no, such praise would require a commensurate level of guts and leadership, and the permanent political class in D.C. is nothing if not gutless and rudderless.”

The problem is that among the “gutless” is the television network that employs Palin. Fox News Sunday spent the majority of their program today discrediting Ted Cruz. The take down job included Chris Wallace grilling Cruz by using the Senate rules to explain to him why his plan will fail, getting to admit that he has lacks the Republican votes in the Senate for his plan, and forcing Cruz to dance around the question of how he plans to win this fight. Fox News followed the on air massacre of Cruz with a panel discussion that featured a Karl Rove among others attacking and discrediting Cruz’s plan.

Chris Wallace is one of the few on FOX who doesn't allow himself to be viewed as a right wing hack and takes some pride in his reporting

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2013, 08:43:11 AM »
Fuck Sarah Palin and Ted Cruz

ACA passed the House and Senate, was deemed constitutional by the Supreme Court and after that we had a national vote about it

The people and the court have spoken

If Repubs dont like it then what they need to do is run better candidates and come up with better ideas

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2013, 12:31:54 PM »
Fuck Sarah Palin and Ted Cruz

ACA passed the House and Senate, was deemed constitutional by the Supreme Court and after that we had a national vote about it

The people and the court have spoken

If Repubs dont like it then what they need to do is run better candidates and come up with better ideas

they can't come up with any ideas which blacks and hispanics agree with because that would be the end of their party....their is a faction of the GOP which basically want the party to stay white

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2013, 12:55:59 PM »
The witless calling their fellow idiots gutless.  Well that is a new one.
Gotta get traction, somehow. Why not step on your sponsor's neck?  :-\

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2013, 04:31:31 PM »

which is why Sarah, Ted and the others need to organize their own party. fast.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2013, 07:00:37 AM »
Is this the same Sarah Palin who was John McCain's running mate? She wasn't quite this ideologically pure when she was riding the establishment gravy train and thought she might become Vice President.

nor when she campaigned for RINO mccain over the tea party challenger.  She's a politician, plain and simple. shrewd more than smart.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2013, 07:02:33 AM »
nor when she campaigned for RINO mccain over the tea party challenger.  She's a politician, plain and simple. shrewd more than smart.

I would agree with this assessment.  Her intention is to stir the pot not to engage in meaningful discourse.  Would hit but would not vote for.
A