Author Topic: 7th Graders suspended for 9 mths for playing with toy gun AT HOME  (Read 3617 times)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
7th Graders suspended for 9 mths for playing with toy gun AT HOME
« on: September 25, 2013, 01:59:04 AM »

Khalid Caraballo was suspended from Larkspur Middle School in Virginia Beach for using a 'zombie hunter' airsoft gun at his home.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/boy-suspended-school-toy-gun-family-property-article-1.1465745#ixzz2ftRKkxf3

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: 7th Graders suspended for 9 mths for playing with toy gun AT HOME
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 02:06:09 AM »
Going 187 on your teddy bear is no joke.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 02:18:41 AM »
Because students were on their way to or at a school bus stop when they were struck by pellets, the school division has jurisdiction to take disciplinary actions against those students responsible for the disruption
looks like he played only AT HOME. ::)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 02:42:20 AM »
Because students were on their way to or at a school bus stop when they were struck by pellets, the school division has jurisdiction to take disciplinary actions against those students responsible for the disruption
.......CLAIMS the principal.  Not an established fact.  And who were the people?  The other kids who were playing the game?

looks like he played only AT HOME. ::)

In his statement, the principal says that "a child was only 10 feet from the bus stop" while the students were playing with the guns. The Caraballos' home is located 70 yards away from the bus stop, according to WAVY.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/boy-suspended-school-toy-gun-family-property-article-1.1465745#ixzz2ftcCZ6Ie

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 03:59:57 AM »
Let's be honest, that kid was dropping out soon anyway

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2013, 05:23:52 AM »
Guess the race

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2013, 05:33:56 AM »
Man if Obama had a son, he sure would look like that kid
"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2013, 06:42:06 AM »
lololololol. This country is fucked.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2013, 06:45:05 AM »
lololololol. This country is fucked.

I am proud of the kid.   At least he doesnt have it turned sideways with one hand on his crotch.   ;D

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2013, 06:59:41 AM »
Man if Obama had a son, he sure would look like that kid

The racist stuff gets out of hand. When I turned 16 I always had a paintball and BB gun in the car. My windows were tinted out like mad and we would do drive by shit like crazy.

One time I had this other dude driving at a fairly big university. I was was like I got this. Shot this chick with a BB and she dropped a bunch of books, and papers went flying all over.

And I used the paintball gun to rattle peoples screen doors and make a mess. I almost ki;lled ny younger brother because he was hanging out the window and I just gassed the Monte. Me and my buddies used to drinks cases of Dew to get wired, play video games, get bored and go do that shit. Thank god they didn't have all these Monster and Redbull drinks then.

Kids do dumb shit, this isn't even a story to me. And I am white BTW. Who cares?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2013, 07:01:27 AM »
The racist stuff gets out of hand. When I turned 16 I always had a paintball and BB gun in the car. My windows were tinted out like mad and we would do drive by shit like crazy.

One time I had this other dude driving at a fairly big university. I was was like I got this. Shot this chick with a BB and she dropped a bunch of books, and papers went flying all over.

And I used the paintball gun to rattle peoples screen doors and make a mess. I almost ki;lled ny younger brother because he was hanging out the window and I just gassed the Monte. Me and my buddies used to drinks cases of Dew to get wired, play video games, get bored and go do that shit. Thank god they didn't have all these Monster and Redbull drinks then.

Kids do dumb shit, this isn't even a story to me. And I am white BTW. Who cares?

You were a nerd. 

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2013, 07:10:44 AM »
You were a nerd. 

No, I was crazy. I remember one time I was sniping people out of our apartment window in college. I see the cops roll up. I was like fuck.

We had a back door. I walk by my roommates who are watching TV. Calmly said see you guys later and got the fuck outta dodge and went to this chick's place for a few hours and drank a 12 back and fucked her.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2013, 07:13:35 AM »
Land of the free... as long as you don't break any of the random rules made up by anyone with the remotest bit of power.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2013, 07:17:35 AM »

You sound Canadian.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2013, 07:18:39 AM »
Doesn't seem to be the schools business. 
A

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2013, 07:20:58 AM »
You sound Canadian.

I already said I was white.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2013, 07:23:28 AM »
he was 10 feet from a bus stop, with a pellet gun, shooting kids.   yes, if the principal and other kids claim it, then it's established. 

Those things hurt.  The kid should be expelled, not suspended.  He walked 70 feet from his house to the bus stop, shot kids waiting for school, then decided to hide behind "i was just playing at home!"   

these dudes are adults, and drunk, and the airsoft pellts sure see to hurt them like crazy.  I doubt a kid at a middle school bus stop deserves to be shot with these pellets.
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2013, 07:25:51 AM »
he was 10 feet from a bus stop, with a pellet gun, shooting kids.   yes, if the principal and other kids claim it, then it's established. 

Those things hurt.  The kid should be expelled, not suspended.  He walked 70 feet from his house to the bus stop, shot kids waiting for school, then decided to hide behind "i was just playing at home!"   

these dudes are adults, and drunk, and the airsoft pellts sure see to hurt them like crazy.  I doubt a kid at a middle school bus stop deserves to be shot with these pellets.
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Depends on what type of kids he was shooting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2013, 07:27:08 AM »
The dad is defending the kid blasting others, because "he wasn't at school yet".

"My son is my private property," Solangel Caraballo told WAVY in Virginia. "He does not become the school's property until he goes to the bus stop, gets on the bus and goes to school."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/boy-suspended-school-toy-gun-family-property-article-1.1465745#ixzz2fulJ7nNf

Sorry, but your kid is a fcking a-hole.  Don't defend him for shooting kids with airsoft.  You piece of shit parent.  You bag of shit.  Your kid should be on the porch crying because you spanked him for hurting other.  WTF?  

The parents are the problem here.  Parents like this are CRAP.   Fuck them.  It's because of their shitty attitude that this kid is 12 and thinking it's okay to shoot people with a pellet gun just for standing at a bus stop.  What a bag of shit.  After reading this story, I think the kid should be charged and expelled.  he got off LUCKY with a suspension.

Very misleading headline.  I would personally punch that bag of shit parent.  And letting him pose with the gun for the news reporters?  Pathetic.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2013, 07:31:34 AM »
The dad is defending the kid blasting others, because "he wasn't at school yet".

"My son is my private property," Solangel Caraballo told WAVY in Virginia. "He does not become the school's property until he goes to the bus stop, gets on the bus and goes to school."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/boy-suspended-school-toy-gun-family-property-article-1.1465745#ixzz2fulJ7nNf

Sorry, but your kid is a fcking a-hole.  Don't defend him for shooting kids with airsoft.  You piece of shit parent.  You bag of shit.  Your kid should be on the porch crying because you spanked him for hurting other.  WTF?  

The parents are the problem here.  Parents like this are CRAP.   Fuck them.  It's because of their shitty attitude that this kid is 12 and thinking it's okay to shoot people with a pellet gun just for standing at a bus stop.  What a bag of shit.  After reading this story, I think the kid should be charged and expelled.  he got off LUCKY with a suspension.

Very misleading headline.  I would personally punch that bag of shit parent.  And letting him pose with the gun for the news reporters?  Pathetic.

In the good ole days if this happened and the turd "father" didnt rectify the situation the parents of the kids who were shot would show up at the house and deal with the dad.  No everybody uses the excuse of not wanting to be sued.  WTF?  Or getting in trouble with the law.  Just excuses because they are too big of pussies to deal with it. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2013, 07:38:12 AM »

In the good ole days if this happened and the turd "father" didnt rectify the situation the parents of the kids who were shot would show up at the house and deal with the dad.  No everybody uses the excuse of not wanting to be sued.  WTF?  Or getting in trouble with the law.  Just excuses because they are too big of pussies to deal with it. 

letting the kid put on sunglasses, cock gun sideways, and pose for the cameras?  Worst parenting ever.

the kids are just sitting at a bus stop waiting to go to school.  This punk shows up and shoots them, which hurts grownups a lot.

If he feels entitled to shooting 11 year olds with pellet guns when he's 12... I don't want to know what kinda entitled prick this kid will be when he's 22.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2013, 07:40:35 AM »

Harley Race would clear all this shit up in a quickly.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2013, 07:44:44 AM »
Look, have all the fun you want anywhere you want.  But the minute you violate the rights of other kids - just standing there waiting on the bus - you have committed a crime.  Assault.

DONT suspend him.  Charge him with assault.  let me walk up to a grownup at a bus stop and shoot a guy a few times times in the back of the head with an airsoft gun.  My ass is going to jail.  They can hurt. 

That's the answer here.  Airsoft gun = felony second degree assault, I believe? 

DONT charge the kid for the school bus stop issue.  Charge him for hurting others with a weapon.  No more suspension... let his ass go to the detention home.  Bus stop rules will be the least of his worries. 

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2013, 07:53:08 AM »

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2013, 08:02:50 AM »

letting the kid put on sunglasses, cock gun sideways, and pose for the cameras?  Worst parenting ever.

the kids are just sitting at a bus stop waiting to go to school.  This punk shows up and shoots them, which hurts grownups a lot.

If he feels entitled to shooting 11 year olds with pellet guns when he's 12... I don't want to know what kinda entitled prick this kid will be when he's 22.

I agree in general. Should have had my ass kicked for a lot of the stuff I did, but my dad would back down. I got a new car, mention something about tinting the windows. My dad says that I can't.

What did I do? You can guess. And he didn't do a fucking thing about it. Young males push the limits.