Author Topic: ODD FEELING AT SITE  (Read 1220 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
ODD FEELING AT SITE
« on: September 25, 2013, 09:07:05 AM »
my boy just called and said he pinned his quad Friday and now its sore ,puffy , warm but not red....... what y'all think? And would some doxicyclyn help

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: ODD FEELING AT SITE
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 09:28:29 AM »
my boy just called and said he pinned his quad Friday and now its sore ,puffy , warm but not red....... what y'all think? And would some doxicyclyn help
maybe bacterial infection

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 11:47:10 AM »

I usually pin delts and glutes... then bumped my dose and started shooting quads.. first shot was 3cc in the rectus femoris and it swelled like hell.. red, puffy, and walked with a limp... with the same gear I used in my delts and glutes that same day... same gear i'd been using for months... then laid off quad shots for two weeks.. then did the same thing, only with 1.5cc in the same spot on the other quad and 1.5cc in the previous quad... well, the "new" quad site did the same thing, red, puffy, swollen and painfull, but the previous quad was A-OK, well, a lil sore, but nothing like before..... since then I can put 3cc in everything the same day and be totally fine.. no swelling.  I think my quad's just needed a couple shots to get 'used' to it, the way my glutes and delts are.

i'm tempted to shoot lats next.... but afraid I'll loose the 'feathering' and striations I have... same reason I don't shoot triceps. Maybe i'll put a 1/2cc in my traps and see how it feels. lol.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 11:50:04 AM »
What is he pinning? Test-e is notorious for causing issues, carbolic acid

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 11:59:51 AM »
come to think of it, mine was test E.  i think i put my npp and tren in my delts and ass, and only test e in the quads.

I've pinned Phizer test C in the same quad site before (only 1 cc) and never had issues.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2013, 06:41:46 AM »
So what's going on with your buddie's leg now?

I like to have amoxicillin and bactrim on hand.

Sometimes good warm soak in epsom salt and heating compress takes care of things.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2013, 06:46:12 AM »
So what's going on with your buddie's leg now?

I like to have amoxicillin and bactrim on hand.

Sometimes good warm soak in epsom salt and heating compress takes care of things.
he hasn't mentioned it lately

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2013, 02:05:31 PM »
I had similar happen to me. I used T400 for the first time, shot my glute, guy swelled up like a watermelon! Was warm, a little red and softer to the touch than the other glute. Key point being, there was no "bump", it was like an overall enlargement (swelling).
I used a heating pad when I slept, it hurt like hell for about 2 weeks!!
I kept shooting though, after I did the other glute, same thing happened.
I switched to quads, they also hurt, but not as much as the glute, so now I just shoot quads.
If its your buddy's first cycle, I'd say its just a bad case of PIP and irritation.
The only time I'd get really worried is if there's a golf ball size lump, its red, painful and getting bigger day by day. If you're not sure if its getting bigger, draw a circle around it with a marker, then check the next day, if the redness is outside the circle go to the emergency room, you've got an infected abscess.

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2013, 10:53:39 PM »
Bros-- most folks shy away from vastus lateralis injections-- lots of branches of lateral femoral cutaneous nerves (hurts more than delt or gluteal injections).
Be cool-- probably an area of cellulitis (inflammation)-- not abscess (unless you spit on the needle.) Practice good sterile techniques.

DOC
Lift, fuck, make money

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2013, 03:51:08 AM »
Well he told me last night that it felt fine but there is a lump beneath the skin well the tissue