Author Topic: Stolen Legacy by George James. (Wiggs approved)  (Read 3506 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Stolen Legacy by George James. (Wiggs approved)
« on: September 25, 2013, 11:13:00 AM »
Wiggs, have you read this? It is about how Greek culture actually came from the Egyptians, or as you call it, Hebrews/black folks.  I picked it up at the book store today, and plan on reading it after "Poland" by Michener.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
Re: Stolen Legacy by George James. (Wiggs approved)
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 01:28:24 PM »
Bump for Wiggs' answer.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2013, 01:35:11 PM »
No I never heard of it. That's true though, but as I stated and showed before. The original Greeks were black. Egyptians and Hebrew are different people. The originals are both black. Egyptians enslaved the Hebrews. All the "Gods" Zeus and all those mofos. were black. They were real too. They were Nephilim. I.E. Fallen Angels that can take the form of Men...I know it's nuts but and I don't expect most to believe it but it's true.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 01:48:07 PM »
The original morons were black..still are.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 01:48:50 PM »
The original morons were black..still are.
Cool, I didn't know you were racist along with being a tool.  You have a lot going for you.
N

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2013, 02:02:19 PM »
Cool, I didn't know you were racist along with being a tool.  You have a lot going for you.

You calling anyone a tool is comical.  You have two settings..whine, and complain.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2013, 02:03:38 PM »

haha!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2013, 02:04:48 PM »
dude...your team mel gibson and are crying about someone being racist? what a homo lol

bench

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2013, 02:08:24 PM »
haha!

LOL @ mouth breathing morons calling me a racist to defend the biggest racist on the board.  You can't make this shit up...hahahaaa

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2013, 02:09:57 PM »
Reppin' team Mary Lefkowitz!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2013, 02:21:07 PM »
Reppin' team Mary Lefkowitz!

Beat me to it.  The history of her writing these books is very interesting as well. Leftkowitz is a real scholar and researcher.
A

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2013, 02:21:48 PM »
LOL @ mouth breathing morons calling me a racist to defend the biggest racist on the board.  You can't make this shit up...hahahaaa

;)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2013, 03:05:04 PM »
Wiggs... I feel like youre taking black victimization to previously unheard of levels.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2013, 04:30:47 PM »
Wiggs... I feel like youre taking black victimization to previously unheard of levels.

If he spreads this word, and it gives his people some pride, and they become productive, what would you say then? Not trolling, but if blacks start to think this, and get a better sense of self worth, maybe they stop killing each other, selling drugs, and get jobs. (No anti original Hebrew)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2013, 05:16:40 PM »
If he spreads this word, and it gives his people some pride, and they become productive, what would you say then? Not trolling, but if blacks start to think this, and get a better sense of self worth, maybe they stop killing each other, selling drugs, and get jobs. (No anti original Hebrew)

That was the entire point of Afrocentrism.
A

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2013, 05:18:01 PM »
No I never heard of it. That's true though, but as I stated and showed before. The original Greeks were black. Egyptians and Hebrew are different people. The originals are both black. Egyptians enslaved the Hebrews. All the "Gods" Zeus and all those mofos. were black. They were real too. They were Nephilim. I.E. Fallen Angels that can take the form of Men...I know it's nuts but and I don't expect most to believe it but it's true.

In the event you missed it the first time I posted this sort of stuff and that thread was apparently deleted, here we go again.

The original Negroes were Caucasians.

But, before we read what LDS leaders have taught concerning the "cursed line," we will need to go back and discover as to why dark skinned people are cursed. Then we will have a better understanding of Mormon thought on this issue. Mormons teach that when the "council of the Gods" were planning how to redeemed mankind Jesus desired to save man by giving them their free choice, however Lucifer objected and wanted to force men to serve God.

LDS scholar Bruce R. McConkie tells us:

When the plan of salvation presented . . . and when the need for a Redeemer was explained, Satan offered to come into the world as the Son of God and be the Redeemer. "Behold here am I, send me," he said. . . .  But then, as always, he was in opposition to the full plan of the Father, and so he sought to amend and change the terms of salvation; he sought to deny men their agency and to dethrone God (Bruce R. McConkie, Mormon Doctrine, 193).

Therefore, the Gods rejected Lucifer's plan, which resulted in a war between the good spirit children, and the spirit children that sided with Lucifer (a third of them). But there was a group of spirits that were less valiant in this war. Hence, God (the head God) was very displeased with them so He turned their skin black. Tenth President Joseph Fielding Smith explains:

There is a reason why one man is born black and with other disadvantages, while another is born white with great advantages. The reason is that we once had an estate before we came here, and were obedient; more or less, to the laws that were given us there. Those who were faithful in all things there [pre-existence] received greater blessings here, and those who were not faithful received less. . . . There were no neutrals in the war in Heaven. All took sides either with Christ or with Satan. Every man had his agency there, and men receive rewards here based upon their actions there, just as they will receive rewards hereafter for deeds done in the body. The Negro, evidently, is receiving the reward he merits (Joseph Fielding Smith, Doctrines of Salvation, 1:61, 65-66; emphasis added).

Makes about as much sense as the tripe you type about the "original Egyptians, Greeks, blah, blah, blah, were black".    Make your own future worth living instead of trying to convince yourself and others you belong to some storied past.    But you probably won't.   

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2013, 06:14:25 PM »

Simmer down Groink, I was just laughing at the "You have a lot going for you" part!

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2013, 09:41:05 PM »
In the event you missed it the first time I posted this sort of stuff and that thread was apparently deleted, here we go again.

The original Negroes were Caucasians.

But, before we read what LDS leaders have taught concerning the "cursed line," we will need to go back and discover as to why dark skinned people are cursed. Then we will have a better understanding of Mormon thought on this issue. Mormons teach that when the "council of the Gods" were planning how to redeemed mankind Jesus desired to save man by giving them their free choice, however Lucifer objected and wanted to force men to serve God.

LDS scholar Bruce R. McConkie tells us:

When the plan of salvation presented . . . and when the need for a Redeemer was explained, Satan offered to come into the world as the Son of God and be the Redeemer. "Behold here am I, send me," he said. . . .  But then, as always, he was in opposition to the full plan of the Father, and so he sought to amend and change the terms of salvation; he sought to deny men their agency and to dethrone God (Bruce R. McConkie, Mormon Doctrine, 193).

Therefore, the Gods rejected Lucifer's plan, which resulted in a war between the good spirit children, and the spirit children that sided with Lucifer (a third of them). But there was a group of spirits that were less valiant in this war. Hence, God (the head God) was very displeased with them so He turned their skin black. Tenth President Joseph Fielding Smith explains:

There is a reason why one man is born black and with other disadvantages, while another is born white with great advantages. The reason is that we once had an estate before we came here, and were obedient; more or less, to the laws that were given us there. Those who were faithful in all things there [pre-existence] received greater blessings here, and those who were not faithful received less. . . . There were no neutrals in the war in Heaven. All took sides either with Christ or with Satan. Every man had his agency there, and men receive rewards here based upon their actions there, just as they will receive rewards hereafter for deeds done in the body. The Negro, evidently, is receiving the reward he merits (Joseph Fielding Smith, Doctrines of Salvation, 1:61, 65-66; emphasis added).

Makes about as much sense as the tripe you type about the "original Egyptians, Greeks, blah, blah, blah, were black".    Make your own future worth living instead of trying to convince yourself and others you belong to some storied past.    But you probably won't.   

Nonsense, of course.

The whole race thing is nonsense.  Because, from a genetic point of view, any two people on Earth of whatever race or from different races, have DNA that is 99% identical.

In fact, it is possible that a given Caucasian and Black (aka "Hebrew") have more DNA in common than the referenced Caucasian and another Caucasian.  That is a fact.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2013, 11:42:40 PM »

And if it is, what does it change about our lives today?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2013, 01:22:09 AM »

Donkey brain,go to Olympia & tell local Greeks that Zeus was black  ;)
(don't forget pain killers)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2013, 01:32:03 AM »
Donkey brain,go to Olympia & tell local Greeks that Zeus was black  ;)
(don't forget pain killers)

Zeus and Jesus and Horus are one in the same. All are sons of Gods...all are...wait, let me wiki this so that i can get my facts straight. Uh, see you in a few... 

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2013, 01:49:46 AM »
Zeus and Jesus and Horus are one in the same. All are sons of Gods...all are...wait, let me wiki this so that i can get my facts straight. Uh, see you in a few... 

Wiggs should definitely travel to Olympia & tell members of Greeks pro Nazi "Golden Down Party" that Zeus is black  ;D
Hitler would adore GDP official flag design.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2013, 09:02:56 AM »

yes its true. God had to wipe out the Nephilum with a flood. Only Noah and his family were pure human at point. So God saved Noah. The rest of half man/half Angels aka Giants aka Nephilum were drowed in a world wide flood.

Fallen angels made more Nephilum off-spring after that. David and his "Mighty Men" were given, by God, the strength & power to kill them. (ex: David threw a stone through Goliaths f#cking skull).

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2013, 04:04:47 PM »
Still no answers why JC,God & Co., sold out his people to Gestapo  :)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2013, 07:36:50 PM »
yes its true. God had to wipe out the Nephilum with a flood. Only Noah and his family were pure human at point. So God saved Noah. The rest of half man/half Angels aka Giants aka Nephilum were drowed in a world wide flood.

Fallen angels made more Nephilum off-spring after that. David and his "Mighty Men" were given, by God, the strength & power to kill them. (ex: David threw a stone through Goliaths f#cking skull).

Is this the "giants" that people speak of? I've seen some programs on TV.