Author Topic: Have 2 kids, please help, God bless...  (Read 3796 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Have 2 kids, please help, God bless...
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2013, 05:11:44 PM »
most aren't homeless but are running a scam...Some of these people make over 50g's a year.

I'd kill myself if that's all I made

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2013, 08:08:51 PM »
most aren't homeless but are running a scam...Some of these people make over 50g's a year.

How many of them are making this much? I am not a bleeding heart, but the reality is not what you suggest it is. A lot of these folks are truly struggling to find a roof over their heads and a bite to eat. I think a lot of folks who don't want to give their hard earned cash to strangers standing pathetically by the roadside with a sign begging for help just want to justify their decision when they make asinine statements like yours.

Just to be clear about this, I don't support beggars either. I have never once given a roadside beggar money. On the other hand, I tip well for services. You can't believe the rewards for doing this. Not only do you feel good leaving the tip, you set yourself up for excellent service in the future.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2013, 06:06:27 AM »
10 years ago (or so) I was in Boston, walking to a concert venue (club) when a beggar (A-Free-Can) was following me asking for money.
I normally ignore them, but I gave this guy a $5.00 dollar bill. He looked like he hit the damn lottery.

Ran right into the packy to buy some booze...