Author Topic: kelp is interesting  (Read 5610 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
kelp is interesting
« on: September 26, 2013, 02:50:49 PM »
first day of taking it 2 kelp pills one selenium pill, i had way too much energy

then taperd down to 1 kelp and one half of a selenium pill a day didnt feel crazy energy just decent energy

then stopped taking both

after a few days i realize i need the kelp and selenium

the selinium is 260% of daily value . so i just take half that

the kelp is 100% daily value of iodine. so i take 2 a day

this seems to give me the right amount of superior energy that i had when eating meat

i dont take kelp and selenium first thing in the morning, the perfect time seems about 3 oclock when im getting a little bit tired

i always have a baseline good energy without supplements till 5 pm after that time i start eating weird stuff to try and find and edge like holy basil, clay, turnip greens ect

but kelp and selenium midway through the day is the recommended thyroid supplement combination i have been reading about

i do feel the body builds up an acceptable tolerance to kelp. but when first start taking kelp you need very light dosages i urge this
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: kelp is interesting
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 02:56:06 PM »
All-time, best Getbig thread title.    :) 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 02:57:39 PM »
Yes there is definitely something to be "considered" here re: the kelp.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 03:05:27 PM »
If you can't follow the Falcon principles then get the hell out.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2013, 03:07:28 PM »
You still hitting the baking soda?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2013, 03:10:16 PM »
If you can't follow the Falcon principles then get the hell out.

i think if we sufficiently supply our thyroid then a bber wouldnt need steroids

because with thyroid you have unlimited energy thus every EXTRA thing you do in a days time will produce that much more testosterone-(the right way)

that makes more sense to me= doing more=making more testosterone

instead of roiding and just doing the same shit seems out of balance

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2013, 03:13:15 PM »
You still hitting the baking soda?

no , however i dont totally disregard its potential

i think for me, low thyroid is more of an issue being an active vegetarian exhausts all my thyroid capability (and doesnt leave much left over thryroid for a weightlifting session) thus kelp and selenium are the perfect supplement for that second wind
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2013, 03:14:53 PM »
Yes, Baking Soda is a amazing substance you can brush your teeth with it, it cures bee stings, take a bath in in it, cook with it etc and cheap as hell. Falcon approved.

yes i think for baking soda i would have to take ALOT of the good organic type for benefits.

i just worry about taking alot of it

kelp is such a small pill yet so powerful
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2013, 03:17:44 PM »
yes i think for baking soda i would have to take ALOT of the good organic type for benefits.

i just worry about taking alot of it

kelp is such a small pill yet so powerful
Kelp = seaweed from the ocean what does that say, have evolved from a fish over the years.

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2013, 03:20:06 PM »
kelp,

plek

ple k

el pk

elk pee

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2013, 03:21:02 PM »
Kelp = seaweed from the ocean what does that say, have evolved from a fish over the years.

i remember when i used to eat salmon patties i would get red patches on my face from eating that shit= heme iron+iodine=redness=unhealthy

we just need the iodine/kelp
and extra selenium, selenium is most concentrated in brazil nuts, they are the largest tree nuts and cannot be farm raised i beleive they are totally wild because they have to cross polinate with a type of flower to grow
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2013, 03:22:13 PM »
kelp,

plek

ple k

el pk

elk pee

this is one of those words that was butcherd when it came to the english language and lost its full meaning because it was a powerful device and they knew it.
A

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2013, 03:24:35 PM »
Or it could be the falcon spirit guide telling you that you can derive the same nutritional value from the waste of a magnificent animal.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2013, 03:32:43 PM »
i remember when i used to eat salmon patties i would get red patches on my face from eating that shit= heme iron+iodine=redness=unhealthy

we just need the iodine/kelp
and extra selenium, selenium is most concentrated in brazil nuts, they are the largest tree nuts and cannot be farm raised i beleive they are totally wild because they have to cross polinate with a type of flower to grow
Salmon spawn each year trying to find the right pussy to get up with. Since I been on the no meat diet I found I need more fats for long chain energy. Grilled cheese on wheat does the trick fiber from the wheat keeps you shitting good the fat from cheese keeps energy up.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2013, 03:51:39 PM »
Does oral selenium help with tanning rashes the same way Selsun Blue does?

Had never really thought about it.

If I start up tanning after a layoff, I tend to get patchy crap on my shoulders.

The Selsun as body wash works like magic pretty quickly because of the selenium.

If I just go to Wal Mart and buy a cheap botlle, does it do the same?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2013, 03:57:36 PM »
Kelp gave me a crazy acne break-out when I tried it..

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2013, 04:06:51 PM »
Screw the kelp pills and just take drops of idone.  Far better.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2013, 04:58:04 PM »
Kelp gave me a crazy acne break-out when I tried it..
maybe you were flushing out toxins

meat eaters would probably get a bad reaction

it would be like a sea animal that eats meat also eating kelp
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2013, 05:11:03 PM »
first day of taking it 2 kelp pills one selenium pill, i had way too much energy

then taperd down to 1 kelp and one half of a selenium pill a day didnt feel crazy energy just decent energy

then stopped taking both

after a few days i realize i need the kelp and selenium

the selinium is 260% of daily value . so i just take half that

the kelp is 100% daily value of iodine. so i take 2 a day

this seems to give me the right amount of superior energy that i had when eating meat

i dont take kelp and selenium first thing in the morning, the perfect time seems about 3 oclock when im getting a little bit tired

i always have a baseline good energy without supplements till 5 pm after that time i start eating weird stuff to try and find and edge like holy basil, clay, turnip greens ect

but kelp and selenium midway through the day is the recommended thyroid supplement combination i have been reading about

i do feel the body builds up an acceptable tolerance to kelp. but when first start taking kelp you need very light dosages i urge this

If I find my energy waning, I will look into kelp and selenium supplements. Thanks for the heads up on dosages. I am a fairly high energy person. When I have taken supplements which are known to boost energy, I get too hyper. I found this to be the case with Yohimbe. One thing which doesn't seem to affect me one way or the other is caffeine....although, I've not taken it as a supplement, just as it comes naturally from drinking coffee, tea and sometimes eating chocolate.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2013, 05:16:21 PM »
If I find my energy waning, I will look into kelp and selenium supplements. Thanks for the heads up on dosages. I am a fairly high energy person. When I have taken supplements which are known to boost energy, I get too hyper. I found this to be the case with Yohimbe. One thing which doesn't seem to affect me one way or the other is caffeine....although, I've not taken it as a supplement, just as it comes naturally from drinking coffee, tea and sometimes eating chocolate.
i dont like the idea of caffiene being a vaso-constricter, i find it safer to eat a blood thinner food like grapefruit. or a vaso-dialator like peanuts

kelp doesnt work like either of these but if you take too much and night you are really wired
A

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2013, 05:21:10 PM »
Johnny have you ever tried B-complex injections?  Fantastic for energy

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2013, 08:33:08 PM »
i dont like the idea of caffiene being a vaso-constricter, i find it safer to eat a blood thinner food like grapefruit. or a vaso-dialator like peanuts

kelp doesnt work like either of these but if you take too much and night you are really wired

Everything in moderation is my motto. Caffeine isn't bad unless you overdo it. If you drink coffee, it's healthiest if you don't add anything, like crème or sugar to it. Unfortunately, I've acquired a taste for crème in my coffee.

It is 8:22 p.m. and my wife is sound asleep in the chair next to me....she should have some coffee!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2013, 08:46:17 PM »
Johnny have you ever tried B-complex injections?  Fantastic for energy
that sounds a bit intense

i tried eating brewers yeast a few years back that shit will fucking give you a heart attack, its LOADED with b-vitamins i was getting like 10,000 percent of all the b-vitamins because i was taking a shitload of it. i didnt think it would fuck me up but it did, i nearly fell on my face in a grocery store i nearly blacked out it took everything in my power to keep myself together
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2013, 08:53:45 PM »

i tried eating brewers yeast a few years back that shit will fucking give you a heart attack, its LOADED with b-vitamins i was getting like 10,000 percent of all the b-vitamins because i was taking a shitload of it. i didnt think it would fuck me up but it did, i nearly fell on my face in a grocery store i nearly blacked out it took everything in my power to keep myself together

I keep telling you, moderation is key.

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2013, 09:42:43 PM »

"Shitload" again.   Since you use that term so often, it behooves your many followers to ask just how much a "shitload" is.   What say ye?  Can you put it into English or metric units?  My impression is that it means whatever number you wish to pull out of your ass at the moment, or else no number at all.  Am I right?