Author Topic: kelp is interesting  (Read 5637 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: kelp is interesting
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2013, 10:50:25 PM »
that sounds a bit intense

i tried eating brewers yeast a few years back that shit will fucking give you a heart attack, its LOADED with b-vitamins i was getting like 10,000 percent of all the b-vitamins because i was taking a shitload of it. i didnt think it would fuck me up but it did, i nearly fell on my face in a grocery store i nearly blacked out it took everything in my power to keep myself together

Hmm that doesn't sound good :-\

B-vitamin injections aren't like that....it's not that it amps you up like coffee, but it'll make you indefatigable.  You'll feel like you can work & exercise forever.

Not to mention bc you're vegetarian you probably have low levels of vitamin b.  I would really look into this for you

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2013, 06:43:14 AM »
Hmm that doesn't sound good :-\

B-vitamin injections aren't like that....it's not that it amps you up like coffee, but it'll make you indefatigable.  You'll feel like you can work & exercise forever.

Not to mention bc you're vegetarian you probably have low levels of vitamin b.  I would really look into this for you

the thing is bro, heme-iron is apart of the complex of b-vitamins this could accelerate cancer as well. im for certain heme-iron is in liver tabs and probably in this supplement as well

there is no doubt i had unlimited energy when consuming heme-iron , but its at a cost to your health

heme-iron is no joke
A

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2013, 10:53:39 AM »
For old coggers kelp is a blood thickener. Also counter indicated for those men who use HRT. The opposite baby aspirin is prescribed both by the established Cardiologists and broscience.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2013, 11:03:17 AM »
I just snort some Adderall when I need energy.  Then I shove some kelp tabs up my ass to even out the buzz.   :-*

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2013, 02:31:36 PM »
For old coggers kelp is a blood thickener. Also counter indicated for those men who use HRT. The opposite baby aspirin is prescribed both by the established Cardiologists and broscience.

this could be the start of one of those interesting debates

now glucose , protien or fat thickens the blood as well , but by how much exactly i doubt regular people know. people like obama keep knowledge of how many beans should be eating per day inside a vault wich has other papers on how to eat some say it wont be revealed until 2016 but i doubt it would be that soon
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2013, 02:35:39 PM »
people like obama keep knowledge of how many beans should be eating per day inside a vault wich has other papers on how to eat some say it wont be revealed until 2016 but i doubt it would be that soon

:)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2013, 02:38:08 PM »
:)

its a shame with all the tax dollars weve given the elites, they wont even tell us how many beans and plantains we should eat for maximum energy and muscle. They just hoard all the peer reveiwed studies like fucking assholes
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2013, 02:39:19 PM »
its a shame with all the tax dollars weve given the elites, they wont even tell us how many beans and plantains we should eat for maximum energy and muscle. They just hoard all the peer reveiwed studies like fucking assholes

Yeah, it's bullshit!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2013, 03:26:32 PM »
this could be the start of one of those interesting debates

now glucose , protien or fat thickens the blood as well , but by how much exactly i doubt regular people know. people like obama keep knowledge of how many beans should be eating per day inside a vault wich has other papers on how to eat some say it wont be revealed until 2016 but i doubt it would be that soon
We got to get Obama off that damn Heme-Iron, he needs beans but beans make you fart so in a high class meeting he might rip off a slient but deadly fart engulfing the room.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2013, 03:29:57 PM »
We got to get Obama off that damn Heme-Iron, he needs beans but beans make you fart so in a high class meeting he might rip off a slient but deadly fart engulfing the room.

He has access to the optimal dosage of beens for health without inducing unwanted flatus, just won't share it.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2013, 03:33:37 PM »
He has access to the optimal dosage of beens for health without inducing unwanted flatus, just won't share it.
:D ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2013, 05:26:18 PM »

Since I am both an old codger and on HRT, I'll skip the kelp.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2013, 03:59:37 PM »
See we we got to get back to back to the right foods all these Mr O steroid fags mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2013, 04:04:45 PM »
See we we got to get back to back to the right foods all these Mr O steroid fags mean nothing in the grand scheme of things.

You are right about this, bigger is not always better. I prefer the bodybuilder look of the 1950's thru the 1970's. Sure some were using PED's even then but they still had a human form as opposed to one that looks like it belongs on a morphed comic book superhero.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2013, 04:05:39 PM »

I think you mean beans not beens.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2013, 06:10:35 PM »
You are right about this, bigger is not always better. I prefer the bodybuilder look of the 1950's thru the 1970's. Sure some were using PED's even then but they still had a human form as opposed to one that looks like it belongs on a morphed comic book superhero.

True. I admire your efforts at your age (no homo) keep it up.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2013, 06:11:44 PM »