Author Topic: Jason Blaha of Youtube fame declares "WAR" on Layne Norton!  (Read 13956 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Jason Blaha of Youtube fame declares "WAR" on Layne Norton!
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2013, 06:03:35 AM »
Truth is the ultimate defense, or something like that.... on whom does the burden of proof lie, Jason Or Layne?

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2013, 06:15:15 AM »
i really don't like or give a shit about the jason blaha guy, but liar norton is a total c_u_n_t, so i hope this blows up in his face big time

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2013, 06:19:19 AM »
This guy is an imbecile.

I've watched 45 seconds of this video and he's already claimed that Layne is the aggressor.  Wrong, he posted the video.

Now I'm three minutes in and the guy is claiming he made a "scientific" claim about Layne.  Yeah, not really, guy.  You flat out told your subscribers that someone is using illegal substances, without proof. 

I think he's correct about Layne - but he crossed the line with his original video.  It's actually fucking simple to make a video about someone and express an opinion and not overstep the mark.  Instead, this douchebag cast no doubt on his judgement, ensuring his video was of maximum controversy but at the cost of incurring a necessary defence from LN.

He's a fruitloop.  Look at his title of this video.  Now he's saying he has proof of fraud by Layne.  Not suspected proof, an absolute statement, that layne is frauding him.  Again, wrong - what he HAS is no proof that Layne incurred those costs.  He is then taking the fact he has NO proof of something and not making a claim, he's flat out stating in his video title that Layne is committing fraud.

Anybody with a scratch of integrity and sanity would distance themselves from making outright statements.  You bury that shit in opinion and constructive but weak doubt and nobody can touch what you're saying.

He's a fruitloop, masquerading as an intelligent person and I don't give a fuck how precise he states his case, he just doesn't get it - when you make absolute statements about someone, you gain maximum exposure but for the cost of actually having to back up your bullshit.

That's why it's rumoured that John Travolta is gay in gossip magazines and not "John Travolta is gay".

I'm staggered by how careless this dickhead is.

I dont give a shit either way but do you really think Layne spent $23000 going after Blaha?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2013, 06:45:30 AM »
I dont give a shit either way but do you really think Layne spent $23000 going after Blaha?

Of course I doubt it. 

The difference is, I'm not an idiot and I realise that absence of proof does not give me permission to publicly state, without question (read the video title) that I have been defrauded (ie, had a crime committed on me by Layne).  Layne said he would provide the proof to Jason - Jason then posted a video saying he's been defrauded.  Wrong.  He's just not been provided proof.  Can you see how that is a giant leap in logic that doesn't actually fly?

Look at the big picture - and it is this.  If Jason is allowed to pull the bullshit he is trying to get away with - You have the job I want.  I'll just tell management you raped a kid, last night.  :-\

Just because most of us think Layne is not natural (at least pro hormoned up) does not mean we should abandon supporting the system that prevents all of us from having malicious claims made to us by our enemies/ those who want to gain an advantage over us?

That's why I don't respect Jason - because he claims to be intelligent, but he's too fucking stupid to see where the line was, twice now.  He brought this on himself.  Read the news tonight - you'll hear a lot of the expression "the suspect".  That's not for shits and giggles - it's because in the world we live in, we have to give the onus of proof on the one making the damaging claims.  If we don't, chaos reigns.

Swollen_Powell

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2013, 07:13:14 AM »
that shit is wild

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2013, 07:37:53 AM »

Really - I would be worried too if someone wearing that declares war on me.

Layne Norton is here in Vegas, saw him yesterday.   

Will see him today too as he is on the team for Bodybuilding.com for announcing the contest.

dustin

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2013, 07:46:48 AM »
Really - I would be worried too if someone wearing that declares war on me.

Layne Norton is here in Vegas, saw him yesterday.   

Will see him today too as he is on the team for Bodybuilding.com for announcing the contest.

If you see him again, let him know he looks like a douche.

I'm all for flaming Layne but I couldn't watch more than about 6 seconds of this guys video. Wish he took a little more time to collect his thoughts and maybe do a quick pump workout before taking this vid. I take juice and don't look like an IFBB pro, but fuck. I at least look like I workout. Even when I came off all the hormones for more than a year and hit my low point, people still knew I worked out at first glance. :-\

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2013, 08:30:10 AM »
I have never seen Layne look remotely like he has much muscle when he is not ripped, and anyone can get ripped and look good in certain pictures standing by himself. I totally believe he is natural, he is small and takes great shots of himself when ripped.

The guy in the video, does he even lift? Really? At least look like you trained once.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2013, 09:27:15 AM »
Both are absolute worthless pieces of shit.
Layne is the worst of the two

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2013, 09:36:37 AM »
This guy looks a bag of wet shit while on steroids. Even my out of shape natural ass looks better than him. What the fuck is wrong with these idiots on youtube subscribing to someone who looks like that.
A

chess315

« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2013, 11:10:34 AM »
 layne is a loser who breaks his neck lying on videos in articles to make a buck he is way over the top with it like a tv evangelist or something. In my personal opinion the amount of fraud layne has done to the general public deserves a small prison sentence at least if it was ever proven in the eyes of the law. It also directed kinda toward minors young highschool kids also which makes it worse. No way in my mind layne is any better then the local crack dealer at least with them you know what you got,

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2013, 11:42:16 AM »
This jason blaha Dude says he used to bench 475 for REPS and almpst 600 in squata for reps

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2013, 12:27:41 PM »
 two geeks

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2013, 02:25:50 PM »
always felt layne was better at being a musician
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2013, 02:35:55 PM »
always felt layne was better at being a musician

layne always managed to keep the band together aside from lying about being natural when not touring
A

Swollen_Powell

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2013, 04:58:51 PM »
Layne "Real Nikka" Norton dropping that pre olympia ether to his door and got this muhfukka dressed up like its a Renaissance Fair

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2013, 05:38:06 PM »
This jason blaha Dude says he used to bench 475 for REPS and almpst 600 in squata for reps

Lol no way, you don't happen to know what video that is do you? Sounds priceless

IronRush

• Getbig I
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2013, 05:49:50 PM »
lame nordstorm is full of shit trying to scum young kids by selling them bcaa, scivation supp believing they can look like him.

stupid fuck atleast jason came for a good reason with his own face to expose the filt lame lies that been preaching for years.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2013, 06:24:19 PM »
No one is ever gonna accuse Jason on using. Thats for sure.  How did Layne score the gig commentating on the O? Its weird to have a supposed naturl guy talking about all these freaks.  I don't think he even follows the ifbb.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2013, 12:32:07 PM »
Lol no way, you don't happen to know what video that is do you? Sounds priceless
no  i dont remember but it gave me a good laugh =)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2013, 12:36:09 PM »
on the internet everyone benches that haha.

even if he did-which he didnt(itd dislocate both his shoulders,even just trying a single negative only rep), he still looks, well, the way he looks ;D

maybe he uses martian measuring system. ???

maybe the hidden message is how tren makes you much stronger than you look.

haha yes..he seems to think his body is buff and awesome. Talk about delusional.
And he always drop names of famous bodybuilders and knows exactly what mentzer, dorian etc took and doses. Im 100% sure it comes from a board where someone unknown made the claim and thia blaha weirdo says it in his videos so people will think he is a important figure in the industry that knows his stuff

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2013, 01:54:30 PM »
lame nordstorm is full of shit trying to scum young kids by selling them bcaa, scivation supp believing they can look like him.

stupid fuck atleast jason came for a good reason with his own face to expose the filt lame lies that been preaching for years.
well said!

P.S Galienko Blaha has made videos of his lifting, he is very strong.

Here's an update he made talking about the law company working for Layne which apparently worked for Britney Spears lol.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2013, 02:02:45 PM »
that s funny, cause this dude looks exactly like a poor man's layne Norton himself. If Norton didnt exist, he couldnt exist talking shit about him in the first place.

Also you guys are kidding right, dont tell me he even pretend to use roids. He looks like he started doing biceps curls 3 months ago 4 times a week.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2013, 12:55:30 AM »
well said!

Here's an update he made talking about the law company working for Layne which apparently worked for Britney Spears lol.

lol im starting to like thos dude

Search on youtube on bios3training lane norton appology
Pretty funny to

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2013, 04:43:18 AM »
well said!

Just a complete idiot.
A