Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Congratulations Phil ' The Gift ' Heath on your 3rd Straight  (Read 12970 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Congratulations Phil ' The Gift ' Heath on your 3rd Straight Mr Olympia
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2013, 08:56:53 AM »
Nice way AROUND the facts...it isnt the 90s anymore dude, NO US guys DONT FUCKING win anymore. Its just different in the IFBB now. Phil the GIFT Heath got his nickname tonight, a GIFT

The facts? you just said they don't give the Olympia to anyone who doesn't live in the US. When in fact 3 Olympia winners were NOT born in this country. And if that were the case why the fuck doesn't Wolf just move here?  ??? and when did they decide this? When did they all get together and say ' Hey NO MORE none US champs '

Phil has it all , shape , size , conditioning , posing , presentation , he looks great in most mandatory poses , Kai had the best shot of beating him last year and he was resoundingly beaten. You know what that means? chances are Kai will NEVER beat Phil as long as Phil is on the money.

Wolf? improved sure , should place higher and good for him. He doesn't have the tools or the talent to beat Heath. These are facts and no conspiracy will change them.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2013, 08:57:56 AM »
The facts? you just said they don't give the Olympia to anyone who doesn't live in the US. When in fact 3 Olympia winners were NOT born in this country. And if that were the case why the fuck doesn't Wolf just move here?  ??? and when did they decide this? When did they all get together and say ' Hey NO MORE none US champs '

Phil has it all , shape , size , conditioning , posing , presentation , he looks great in most mandatory poses , Kai had the best shot of beating him last year and he was resoundingly beaten. You know what that means? chances are Kai will NEVER beat Phil as long as Phil is on the money.

Wolf? improved sure , should place higher and good for him. He doesn't have the tools or the talent to beat Heath. These are facts and no conspiracy will change them.
I think Dennis lives in Las Vegas.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2013, 09:05:12 AM »
I'll just leave this here

by all means do, shows perfectly what is wrong with greene. insane lower lats connections 0 traps, looks abnormal Phil looks perfectly balanced

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2013, 09:08:05 AM »
What point were you trying to make with this post? Phil is the clear winner...even his detractors on here think so. He won. Wolf is not going to win, he has the same problems as he's always had. When he comes to the BDB pose Phil and Kai beat him. Period. Dennis' delts overpower his back, and his back detail stops midway. He's always had that large chunk of missing muscle.

This can't be understated. That's how the judges view it. lets compare back double biceps shots Phil complete head-to-toe calves are in proportion with his quads , lower body in balance with his upper , great thickness from wrists-to-toes , his forearms , biceps and triceps all compliment each other , his only real flaw is he's narrow but he's complete.

Wolf like you stated gigantic delts that overpower just about everything in the back shot. His arms are huge and compliment his delts pretty good but his forearms aren't in proportion with his biceps/triceps not like Heaths. His traps are huge and he shows excellent mid-back thickness than it just abruptly ends and his lats are nonexistent in this pose. He has a great taper and gigantic quads and nonexistent calves this fucks up the balance in this pose. He looks like he massive in certain places and others that need to catch up and this makes him look like a work in progress compared to Heath & Kai

He looks much improved but he's not winning the Olympia , it's just not in his cards and it's because of his flaws and not because of his residency or politics.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2013, 09:08:55 AM »
I think Dennis lives in Las Vegas.

LMAO Oh shit there goes that theory lol

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2013, 09:12:25 AM »
People are just going to have to wrap their head around the fact that Phil Heath is the best bodybuilder right now...because he is.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2013, 09:14:51 AM »
People are just going to have to wrap their head around the fact that Phil Heath is the best bodybuilder right now...because he is.
I can see Phil improving his chest. But that's about it. He's heads and shoulders above everybody else.
I wonder how much he weighed this year?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2013, 09:17:58 AM »
Wolf waxes him.

He has little detail in his back and calves are non-existent.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2013, 09:22:29 AM »
I can see Phil improving his chest. But that's about it. He's heads and shoulders above everybody else.
I wonder how much he weighed this year?

Probably the same as last year. Phil is smart he's not going the Ronnie route and keep getting bigger. All he has to do is tweak his physique and he will continue to win.

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2013, 09:23:07 AM »
Dennis smothers Phil in a blanket of far more aesthetic mass.  That, my friends is why they pulled Heath away (not out of) the lineup.  

Heath is second place.  Dennis deserves to win this year's Olympia.  He will represent bodybuilding far better than Phil, especially if the powers that be realize that what they have here is (albeit via Russia) something of an association to the Oak.  If Dennis stands tall during the evening show, doesn't squat down when he poses but instead holds himself high and accentuates his height and width, he will literally overwhelm the rest of the lineup of small men masquerading as big boys.  

If he can pull it off, he needs to throw a few trademark Arnold shots into his routine and the pose down session.  The three-quarter back for example.  That would show the world he is the heir to the thrown of the Oak, the Myth and the other greats of the past.

Phil is good.  Dennis is better. Once  more gentlemen, with feeling...The wolf at the top of this hill, is Dennis.

Very good bodybuilding related view

But i see the shmoes like phils ass

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2013, 09:27:34 AM »
Very good bodybuilding related view

But i see the shmoes like phils ass

LMAO and Wolf's fans don't?  ::)

Phil is the best guy on stage. No amount of crying will change that.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2013, 09:32:09 AM »
LMAO and Wolf's fans don't?  ::)

Phil is the beast guy on stage. No amount of crying will change that.

No crying here.  If Phil wins, he wins.  It's not like it's the end of the world.   If it were, we'd all be screaming our heads off and running around stealing televisions and cases of Keystone.   ;D

I think Dennis is the best choice.  What the judges think is what matters.  Like I said elsewhere, none of us are judges.  We all like women too much.   ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2013, 09:34:07 AM »
Probably the same as last year. Phil is smart he's not going the Ronnie route and keep getting bigger. All he has to do is tweak his physique and he will continue to win.
yep...he counts on his consistency in conditioning...although Kai is always lurking in the shadows ready to upset Phil's applecart.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2013, 09:37:25 AM »
Wow....all the talks and hype that went on this week leading to today and now we see many guys will have their asses handed to them......Phil is sticking his foot up everyone ass so far........I can only see he will get better by tonight's finals.....the other guys will make some adjustments in the next few hours leading to the finals, Now, who's gonna be 2nd?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2013, 09:41:21 AM »
yep...he counts on his consistency in conditioning...although Kai is always lurking in the shadows ready to upset Phil's applecart.

I think the thing that separates Kai from Heath is , conditioning. Kai has the side but he's not as sharp and Kai is like Levrone , you get the big/soft or small/sharp and he has a hard time finding that happy medium.

Heath is like Dorian he knows what he has to do and he wont deviate from it , every move is calculated to win this show and matched with his genetics it's going to be extremely hard to beat. Not impossible but very hard.

Heath hasn't faltered , yet. He can handle the pressure and has risen to the challenge he's mentally tough unlike Flex who cracked under the pressure with self doubt. Flex said in 98 he started to second guess if he was ready to be Mr Olympia and he started cheating on his diet , etc

Phil has it on lock. 

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2013, 09:47:54 AM »
Phill is only winning because he controls his destiny...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2013, 09:48:01 AM »
I think the thing that separates Kai from Heath is , conditioning. Kai has the side but he's not as sharp and Kai is like Levrone , you get the big/soft or small/sharp and he has a hard time finding that happy medium.

Heath is like Dorian he knows what he has to do and he wont deviate from it , every move is calculated to win this show and matched with his genetics it's going to be extremely hard to beat. Not impossible but very hard.

Heath hasn't faltered , yet. He can handle the pressure and has risen to the challenge he's mentally tough unlike Flex who cracked under the pressure with self doubt. Flex said in 98 he started to second guess if he was ready to be Mr Olympia and he started cheating on his diet , etc

Phil has it on lock. 
Agreed on all points.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2013, 09:51:40 AM »
Kai is not getting younger. This was his last chance I predict and only because he showed up great last year. Now, he'll have a hard time getting a runner -up spot. Everybody was so excited about this edition but what a disappointment. Phil wins clearly, he 's crisp, not as full as 2011. Wolf deserves second spot. The rest is irrelevant. Ramy will be 6th I'd say. So he'll have to compete at the Arnold probably to re-create momentum.  

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2013, 09:51:50 AM »
LMAO and Wolf's fans don't?  ::)

Phil is the best guy on stage. No amount of crying will change that.

no, i m not a wolf fan, but not a racist american as well

wolf is the best, only retards or guys with agenda don t admit

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2013, 10:01:16 AM »
no, i m not a wolf fan, but not a racist american as well

wolf is the best, only retards or guys with agenda don t admit

Wait, what?  ??? Only racist American's think Phil is the best?  ???

Wolf is the best to YOU , not to the judges. Your excuses and conspiracies wont change this.

Wolf appeals to a lot of people who don't know how contests are judged. He looks great has wide shoulders , narrow waist & hips , carries his size well , tall , etc but to the judges all they see is what's missing compared to Heath

You can argue all you want on what should win , but based off of what does win Wolf is clearly not as good as Heath.

Akeelsolid

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2013, 10:02:49 AM »
What you have under your avatar is exactly what we are saying about Wolf...you just defeated your own argument.

God-damn! :D
Well-played!

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2013, 10:12:35 AM »

Wolf is the best to YOU , not to the judges. Your excuses and conspiracies wont change this.

Wolf appeals to a lot of people who don't know how contests are judged. He looks great has wide shoulders , narrow waist & hips , carries his size well , tall , etc but to the judges all they see is what's missing compared to Heath

You can argue all you want on what should win , but based off of what does win Wolf is clearly not as good as Heath.

great to see  that you admit that your judging criteria seem to be the reason for the dowfall of bodybuilding  ;)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2013, 10:12:45 AM »

I'm heading off to the local strip mall for some TVs and Keystone.  Wannna join me, brother?   ;D  

Actually, I'm hungry and need to eat some breakfast.  Nice chatting, man.  Hope to log back on later.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2013, 10:16:57 AM »
great to see  that you admit that your judging criteria seem to be the reason for the dowfall of bodybuilding  ;)

Ain't my judging criteria. It is what it is. I can accept this. I was like you bitching and moaning back in 1993 when Dorian won , I couldn't fathom how he beat Flex Wheeler , couldn't figure out why it wasn't at least close. Then I learned how contests were judged and then I realized how wrong I was.

There is what you want to win and what the judges want. try and look at it from a judges perspective and not you're own. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2013, 10:17:36 AM »
I'm heading off to the local strip mall for some TVs and Keystone.  Wannna join me, brother?   ;D  

Actually, I'm hungry and need to eat some breakfast.  Nice chatting, man.  Hope to log back on later.

Cheers , enjoy.  ;D