Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Men's Physique - Discussion on the outcome  (Read 66487 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Olympia Men's Physique
« Reply #100 on: September 29, 2013, 03:53:41 PM »
::)

Yeah the Mens Physique people don`t train legs.  Don`t be a moron.

That squating was impressive. On the other hand Mark A was given a gift, just like Jay and Branch and Kevin E.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #101 on: September 29, 2013, 03:56:49 PM »

Another leg less person.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: September 29, 2013, 04:00:50 PM »
2 grams of gear limit Olympia

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #103 on: September 29, 2013, 04:02:42 PM »

You're totally right. Why would I ever say these retards don't train legs? What a cock I am.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #104 on: September 29, 2013, 04:09:32 PM »

One wrong move with that sword and it's a wheelchair for life..

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #105 on: September 29, 2013, 04:10:12 PM »
You're totally right. Why would I ever say these retards don't train legs? What a cock I am.

Ben Stiller looking jacked in the 1st pic

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 29, 2013, 04:11:25 PM »
Eesh, they should make board shorts that go down to the ankle.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #107 on: September 29, 2013, 04:38:00 PM »

You are a cock cause in a pair of long shorts people would say you don't train legs either.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #108 on: September 29, 2013, 07:06:13 PM »
Damnit Gale,  stop trying to make me feel bad haha.  Can we just stay focused on hating MPD for now?!
I think Dean Fazzolari might be the only physique dude who trains legs,  but to be fair,  he's way bigger than most MPD  guys anyway...

guy has a great build..

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #109 on: September 29, 2013, 07:23:12 PM »
every mr olympia wants to talk about elevating the sport or taking it mainstream. yet these guys are the only ones with crossover appeal.

There's never going to be another Arnold. The WWE can produce trained actors, that are charismatic and that have name recognition . Dave bautistsa, john cena, HHH, The rock and the next 10 faces of the WWE will get the big action roles that any mr olympia would have ever gotten.
I've been saying that Phil should try and hustle for that Jordan endorsement money. Have his agent try and set up an endorsement with Jordan and Phil wears Jordan trainers and gear... Show the Baller (basketball) connection. I could see Phil in commercials showing his college days compared to now, and showing him preparing in the gym.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 29, 2013, 07:31:05 PM »
Physique competitors should wear boxer briefs only

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #111 on: September 29, 2013, 07:49:06 PM »
I've been saying that Phil should try and hustle for that Jordan endorsement money. Have his agent try and set up an endorsement with Jordan and Phil wears Jordan trainers and gear... Show the Baller (basketball) connection. I could see Phil in commercials showing his college days compared to now, and showing him preparing in the gym.
what's in it for the jordan brand? you think real athletes want to be associated with steroid users?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #112 on: September 29, 2013, 07:51:36 PM »

Too much men in thongs for too many years. Turn off the internet and re-read your post one month later.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #113 on: September 29, 2013, 08:46:23 PM »
You are a cock cause in a pair of long shorts people would say you don't train legs either.
Not true! The few guys who train legs still show evidence of size! Mostly in the booty region, but in other places too! Anyway, there is a difference between having your leg size obscured, and having NO LEGS. The dudes below, even if you can't see their legs, don't look DEFORMED. Unfortunately, that is not the division standard.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 29, 2013, 08:50:51 PM »
what's in it for the jordan brand? you think real athletes want to be associated with steroid users?
Yeah, like Jordan never used? Or any of Jordan branded Athletes today...
You get more exposure in a market that is teaming with young naive kids ready to spend their money on apparel and supps. Phil can rep the Jordan trainers and apparel

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 29, 2013, 08:56:57 PM »
Yeah, like Jordan never used? Or any of Jordan branded Athletes today...
You get more exposure in a market that is teaming with young naive kids ready to spend their money on apparel and supps. Phil can rep the Jordan trainers and apparel
you must be on another level of stupid. These are real athletes here that play a real sport.

Look at arod, look at the shit that his career has become, look at Clemens, look at bonds.. they're testifying before the supreme court, losing money, respect and hall of fame votes left and right.  Even if Jordan and Jordan brand athletes do use steriods, you think they want to be associated with obvious users?you think they assumptions being made? you think they want questions being asked? eyebrows being raised.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 29, 2013, 09:00:32 PM »
you must be on another level of stupid. These are real athletes here that play a real sport.

Look at arod, look at the shit that his career has become, look at Clemens, look at bonds.. they're testifying before the supreme court, losing money, respect and hall of fame votes left and right.  Even if Jordan and Jordan brand athletes do use steriods, you think they want to be associated with obvious users?you think they assumptions being made? you think they want questions being asked? eyebrows being raised.

I believe that Kevin Levrone had a Nike contract...for how much, I don't know, but that big ol' Nike sign was hanging in his gym.

Also, you named baseball, but NFL is relatively untouched, and we all know that NFL player juice. Plus, where does it say in the IFBB that roids are banned? Especially if you have script for it?

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: September 29, 2013, 09:08:05 PM »
I believe that Kevin Levrone had a Nike contract...for how much, I don't know, but that big ol' Nike sign was hanging in his gym.

Also, you named baseball, but NFL is relatively untouched, and we all know that NFL player juice. Plus, where does it say in the IFBB that roids are banned? Especially if you have script for it?

Right, the legendary 18 million one month contract to wear a tee shirt. the never duplicated contract. hahahahah

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #118 on: September 29, 2013, 09:15:11 PM »
guy has a great build..

italian-american genetics FTMFW 8)

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #119 on: September 29, 2013, 09:29:57 PM »
italian-american genetics FTMFW 8)
You're going with genetics on this one?
Dean, 2008:

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #120 on: September 29, 2013, 09:38:55 PM »
Dean, 2008:

All drugs

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #121 on: September 29, 2013, 10:23:46 PM »
Not true! The few guys who train legs still show evidence of size! Mostly in the booty region, but in other places too! Anyway, there is a difference between having your leg size obscured, and having NO LEGS. The dudes below, even if you can't see their legs, don't look DEFORMED. Unfortunately, that is not the division standard.

Everyone has weak points so no sense in posting your selective pics to try to prove your point broseph. And, most of these guys are former bbing competitors just crossing over so I'm not buying your no one trains legs theory.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #122 on: September 29, 2013, 10:26:44 PM »
 :D ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 29, 2013, 10:40:53 PM »
Dean, 2008:

The one on the right has better genetics

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #124 on: September 29, 2013, 10:52:43 PM »
Everyone has weak points so no sense in posting your selective pics to try to prove your point broseph. And, most of these guys are former bbing competitors just crossing over so I'm not buying your no one trains legs theory.

Nope, most are NOT former bodybuilders. Most have ONLY competed in physique. Look at your pros.
Here are your Olympia top ten:

1st place: did exactly one bodybuilding show (men's classic bodybuilding) where he placed fifth. IMMEDIATELY switched to mpd http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?mode=browse&id=25451&eventcode=1733

2nd: 2 bb comps. Then got his MPD pro card immediately http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?mode=browse&id=31042&eventcode=1733

3rd: no bodybuilding http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?mode=browse&id=29447&eventcode=1733

4th: no bodybuilding http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?mode=browse&id=29710&eventcode=1733

5th: no bodybuilding http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?mode=browse&id=31492&eventcode=1733

6th: 2 bb shows in 2009. Didn't compete again until last year. Physique all the way http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?mode=browse&id=18403&eventcode=1733

7th: no bodybuilding http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?mode=browse&id=28841&eventcode=1733

8th: no bodybuilding http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?mode=browse&id=27355&eventcode=1733

9th: no bodybuilding http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?mode=browse&id=38009&eventcode=1733

10th: no bodybuildinghttp://pics.musculardevelopment.com/index.php?mode=browse&id=26994&eventcode=1733