Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Jay Cutler 6th place !!!!  (Read 25291 times)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Re: Jay's IFBB competition plan for 2014
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2013, 03:47:53 AM »
Insult to injury: the quasi-Hebrew purportedly boinking Jay's wife is a champion on the same stage that Jay got a humiliating 6th place on!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2013, 04:17:11 AM »
I'm not saying he can regain his 2010 shape.  Ever again.

I'm saying he can show up at the O in his best possible shape, and he will be awarded top 10 for the next 3 years, easily.

And if he has all year to train, he will have more muscle.  He will have his messed up shape and some poor areas due to nerve damage, injury, etc, but he's a fan favorite and thus will still be top 10.  We all know it.  He got 6th today and that's with 3-4 months of training, and all those injuries.   Give him 2 months off to recover, 7 months to build muscle, and 3 months to get ripped again.  

Jay will be back in 2014... too much $ on the table, and he knows the placings will be there, despite his flaws.

IMO, the ship has sailed on ending his career with some perfect legacy.  Right now, it's a great job he loves that he's still top 6 in the world at it... He can make a few miilion just going to the gym and eating clean, something he's done for the last 25 years.

Jay will complete at the O in 2014.  Period.

ronnie at his peak got 1.5M over 3 yrs.  no way in hell jay gets an offer for 1M a year let alone 2-3M.  bpi's ceo would be on a corner with a can for cutting a deal like that. the 10 week story is bullshit because we watched him prep for months on youtube.

kai maybe the most marketable bbing right now given his style and charisma.       

they robbed roelly this year. how many guys they'd have to rob next yr to get him in the top 10?  ;D

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2013, 04:22:55 AM »
Dexter Jackson is still competing, and is former Mr Olympia, so why cant Jay?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2013, 04:32:23 AM »
He won't compete, no way.

I hope he won't. He's done and his muscles and nerves are burned out.

Same case for this fella:

littleguns

• Getbig V
Jay Cutler
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2013, 04:32:43 AM »
What's next?

Hang up the trunks or try one more time. What about BPI.....wonder if they are kicking themselves after all the money they invested in Jay, the Lex Express, I mean Cutler Express Bus and of course the salary of his man servant.........

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Jay Cutler
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2013, 04:34:23 AM »
What's next?

Hang up the trunks or try one more time. What about BPI.....wonder if they are kicking themselves after all the money they invested in Jay, the Lex Express, I mean Cutler Express Bus and of course the salary of his man servant.........

I hope so. Before the Olympia, I rooted for Jay. He went to the olympia looking like shit, and I hope he realizes that and stops competing. He is burnt out.

Internet Tough Guy

Re: Jay Cutler
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2013, 04:37:13 AM »
Jay was robbed.  He IS Mr. Olympia 2013 in the eyes of any serious bb observer.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2013, 04:41:03 AM »
Jay didn't announce any retirement today.  He came back with only 3-4 months training and was still given #6 in the world.

He should come back next year and compete again -  even at 41 years old.

Who's the 6th best QB in the NFL? Eli? Flacco? They're sure not retiring just because they're not as good as brady or manning.

Why not keep coming back? Sure, "legacy" and all that... nobody likes to see an amazing player keep playing 5 years past his prime. But if they love competing, they're making a good living... why not? Lots of "rock star" bands from the 80s and 90s still tour regularly and play for 200 people in bars these days. No, they're not #1 in the world anymore, but they're still doing what they like and making a living.

I bet Jay will be back next year too. He might only get 9th last year as injuries mount...and he might get 4th too. Why not try it? Former champs are going to win the edge if it's close at all. Former champs WILL get in the top 6th, even if they have the 7th or 8th best physique onstage. brady gets calls that Vick doesnt. It's just the nature of sports. You win a few rings and you get the benefit of the doubt.

I think jay will be back, and he should come back. Forget trying to match Jordan going on top with the jumper against the Jazz... Jordan came back as a solid yet not amazing player because it made hiim HAPPY and made him money too. Go for it!

This is true. Never understood why people are expected to retire because they're not mr Olympia anymore. If you can make money, keep going. 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2013, 04:44:11 AM »
What if someone offers him a million bucks to wear their supp brand t-shirt, use his likeness on products, for the next 365 days, train for the show, and place wherever?

ANY of us would do it for a million bucks, right?  I bet after the buzz surrounding him, ,Jay would get 2 or 3 million.  Just ONE company.  Heck, get a tattoo for them or something lol... If he was untrained and sloppy 4 months out... imagine what a year of training could do... Jay would be given 2nd or 3rd next year, we all kinda know it, injuries or not. 

You dream too much, LOL
I would pose with only a sock on for that money (oops, no homo!), but no company would invest 1 million in a guy that won't make the top 6 next year.

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2013, 04:45:24 AM »
...He came back with only 3-4 months training...

LMAO
I Love to learn they didn't fully prepare for the show after? or during the contest whereas they claim to be "in the best shape of their life" at least 4 weeks before entering the stage. ::)

What kind of bad new will we learn next year after his presentation during the prejudging? I actualy had a new tear 3 weeks before the show and I forgot to mention it on the forum I follow 3 hours a day?

By the way he trained seriously during at least 5 or 6 months, not "10 weeks".

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2013, 04:45:36 AM »
Jay only trained seriously for a few months...He is no where near burned out like Ronnie...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2013, 04:47:05 AM »
I hope he won't. He's done and his muscles and nerves are burned out.

Same case for this fella:

Exactly, it's important to know when to retire. Dennis James & Kevin Levrone were good examples.

david94

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2013, 05:09:37 AM »
According to MadMax6:

-so what went wrong last night dave?

-I don't know. We hard a hard time to fill him up in the room around 4 pm. He was too flat so Chris had him eat 2 burger s fries and finally he was getting full again but I guess not enough.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2013, 05:11:58 AM »
Being a top pro costs lots of money and mental sacrifice.
It depends on financial ,health and mental situation.
Jay needs to quit and live off his past success.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2013, 05:23:19 AM »
Jason needs to keep competing to stay relevant......he knows he's not gonna win shit anymore......who wants to pass on the chance of making several thousand of dollars when your chances are still good. he can crack top 6 again next year

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2013, 05:31:33 AM »
Jason needs to keep competing to stay relevant......he knows he's not gonna win shit anymore......who wants to pass on the chance of making several thousand of dollars when your chances are still good. he can crack top 6 again next year

You smoke too much crack

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2013, 05:38:18 AM »
He will drop like a rock if he comes in next year lucky to make top 10. Aging is a bitch.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2013, 05:38:42 AM »
For people asking why retire bc 6th is not bad...Although you are correct 6th is nothing to be ashamed of..but dont forget another year of taking those horrible compounds at 40 plus..

levrone must of been the most realistic one..he left early bc he realized also after a certain point age your body doesnt improve

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2013, 05:39:36 AM »
You dream too much, LOL
I would pose with only a sock on for that money (oops, no homo!), but no company would invest 1 million in a guy that won't make the top 6 next year.

they will if his name is Jay Cutler.

If Arnold decided to do the O next year, one of those supp companies would probably pay him 10 or 20 million.  Heck, MuscleMilk would probably pay him $50 mil to do the masters' Olympia... even if they knew he wouldn't be top 6.

Cause he's a name, he's a draw.  And as we saw this year, a very boring and predictable O became "the show of the century!" just because an old and injured Jay was planning a comeback.

i think companies don't care about the final placing, as much as they do about the ATTENTION this person will get.  Who scored higher than Jay this year?  Rhoden?  Wolf?  I betcha companies would choose Jay over them in a HEARTBEAT if they could get them at the same price, right?  

Supp companies, magazines, guest posing, all that... it's not about the placing, nor the physique, but about the $$$ draw this person brings.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2013, 05:40:49 AM »
Also.. is that true about Jays wife?  ???

agenda21nwo

« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2013, 05:50:06 AM »
Jay will come back, with another year to regain and improve!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2013, 05:52:11 AM »
Jay will come back, with another year to regain and improve!
No way, he needs to hang his thong in the closet.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2013, 05:54:10 AM »
Cutler trains like a fuckin pussy.  Anyone who watched Jay's "training" videos will agree with that.  He let's the drugs do all the work for him and that's not enough.  Stick fork in him.  Please do the BBing world a favor Jay and retire now.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2013, 05:54:35 AM »
According to MadMax6:

-so what went wrong last night dave?

-I don't know. We hard a hard time to fill him up in the room around 4 pm. He was too flat so Chris had him eat 2 burger s fries and finally he was getting full again but I guess not enough.

MadMax talking crap as usual.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2013, 06:07:15 AM »
they will if his name is Jay Cutler.

If Arnold decided to do the O next year, one of those supp companies would probably pay him 10 or 20 million.  Heck, MuscleMilk would probably pay him $50 mil to do the masters' Olympia... even if they knew he wouldn't be top 6.

Cause he's a name, he's a draw.  And as we saw this year, a very boring and predictable O became "the show of the century!" just because an old and injured Jay was planning a comeback.

i think companies don't care about the final placing, as much as they do about the ATTENTION this person will get.  Who scored higher than Jay this year?  Rhoden?  Wolf?  I betcha companies would choose Jay over them in a HEARTBEAT if they could get them at the same price, right?  

Supp companies, magazines, guest posing, all that... it's not about the placing, nor the physique, but about the $$$ draw this person brings.

Please understand that Jay's 6th placing was A GIFT.
But regarging your posts, your consistent adoration is truly admirable  :o...

...too bad it's for Jay ;D