Author Topic: Dilemma  (Read 3237 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Dilemma
« on: September 29, 2013, 01:38:24 AM »
The town where I grew up has a bad problem with stray animals (actually you could argue that the problem is with the people...).

There is an animal welfare organisation that houses and takes care of them. As you can imagine they have a cash problem. I started contributing after my sister saved a stray dog that she handed over to them.

However, I soon found out that they don't do auditing. In fact, they barely keep any records of what goes in and out. They have about 180 animals on their website up for adoption so it's not a small place.

I am reluctant to send money not knowing where they spend it... what would you do?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: Dilemma
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 02:35:13 AM »
You can  contact the and ask what they need , if they need dog food then buy that. Then you know thqt your money g9es to the dogs...props for helping the dogs

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 09:06:08 AM »
You can  contact the and ask what they need , if they need dog food then buy that. Then you know thqt your money g9es to the dogs...props for helping the dogs

Yes, they could probably use on an ongoing basis things like bleach, kitty litter, cat food, dog food, bedding, toys, treats, office supplies, etc.
:

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 10:03:11 AM »
Good idea, thanks. I could have stuff delivered to them.