Author Topic: Obama and Iran  (Read 1579 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Obama and Iran
« on: September 29, 2013, 04:30:44 PM »
So, the prez talks with Iran now.

Good move?  Bad move?  Neutral?

I'm going with neutral.  Don't think anything will come of it and we can't trust Iran for shit.   :P

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Obama and Iran
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 05:30:27 PM »
Great move.  Long overdue.  Who the fuck are we as a country to call anyone else liars?  We are shady as fuck and everyone knows it. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2013, 08:05:49 PM »
Doesn't matter - the world mocks and laughs at Obama.  Iran knows that deep down Obama hates this country and would sell us out for a bong hit, so they will get everything they ever imagined now. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 11:16:28 AM »
Doesn't matter - the world mocks and laughs at Obama.  Iran knows that deep down Obama hates this country and would sell us out for a bong hit, so they will get everything they ever imagined now. 

This is a political board not your personal whining board.

Cant you afford a psychologist?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 11:21:21 AM »
Do you know why you can't trust Iran? Two reasons.

1. Israel is up your ass and controls your foreign policy

2. You overthrew their democratically elected government in 1953, by paying thugs and fake protesters, then the Iranians revolted and you had the 70s revolution and they humiliated you and kicked you out. You were mad ever since and even hired Sadam Hussein to fight them.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2013, 11:52:37 AM »

2. You overthrew their democratically elected government in 1953, by paying thugs and fake protesters, then the Iranians revolted and you had the 70s revolution and they humiliated you and kicked you out. You were mad ever since and even hired Sadam Hussein to fight them.

Arguments about the Shah, the revolution and our misguided foreign policy and actions aside, the primary reason that we can't trust Iran because it's ran by a bunch of crazy religious fanatics.

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2013, 01:08:55 PM »

Do you ever have any factual points to reference in support of your positions, or do you just enjoy simply airing all of your petty, regressive and ill-founded opinions.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2013, 01:24:08 PM »

Do you ever have any factual points to reference in support of your positions, or do you just enjoy simply airing all of your petty, regressive and ill-founded opinions.

What point was I wrong on? 

AndreaRyc

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2013, 02:15:12 PM »
What point was I wrong on? 

If President Barak Obama brought you to the White House Rose Garden and ordered you to, "kneel", you would kneel before the President and ask him how you could best serve him and the American people.

I think that's it.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2013, 02:16:50 PM »
^Sounds like a tyrant dictator of a country. Maybe that's why he supported and supports the new military dictatorship in Egypt.

I only bow, kneel or prostate before God and no men.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2013, 02:18:15 PM »
If President Barak Obama brought you to the White House Rose Garden and ordered you to, "kneel", you would kneel before the President and ask him how you could best serve him and the American people.

I think that's it.

LMFAO - I would not even go if he invited me.  He is a communist traitor and friend to terrorists - F Him.  He is a disgusting street communist pimp

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2013, 02:18:38 PM »
^LOL that pic is good

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2013, 02:50:59 PM »
Good move. The vast majority of Iran's population, heavily skewed on the younger side, are very pro-Western. By engaging in diplomacy, this buys time in which the hardline Old Guard can die and be replaced by more progressive constituents.

Israel does carry a LOT of weight in regards to the US's foreign policy, especially in the Middle East and North Africa, but the US still gives tens of billions in aid to predominantly Muslim countries that are openly hostile to Israel. It is extremely unlikely that the Obama administration would greenlight any pre-emptive strike against Iran.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2013, 05:40:24 PM »

Yes...we don't have clean hands, no doubt.

Now, what do to moving forward?  The religious zealots have control (and I'm sure part of that is thanks to us), but I don't want those quacks having nukes no matter what.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2013, 06:25:46 PM »
If President Barak Obama brought soul crusher to the White House Rose Garden and ordered you to, "kneel", he would kneel before the President and with two fists and mouth wide open, start to work on that Kenyan mastiff.

I think that's it.

I fixed this for you, and I agree with you.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2013, 08:58:39 PM »
LMAO this is great:

Israhell and it's constant horse dung.

Most Americans don't realize it, but the reason you went to Iraq for 'WMDs' was because of Israhell's 'intel' LMAO.

Ah.. how bankrupt you've become.. that some loser from another country is dictating your 'great nation' what to do.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2013, 09:28:04 PM »
LMAO this is great:

Most Americans don't realize it, but the reason you went to Iraq for 'WMDs' was because of Israhell's 'intel' LMAO.

Ah.. how bankrupt you've become.. that some loser from another country is dictating your 'great nation' what to do.

I guess the old saying "even a broken clock is right twice a day" applies here.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2013, 01:41:08 AM »
Persian & American wrestlers very soon will visit each other  ;)
US need oil,Iran needs Levi's & Coke   :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2013, 08:01:07 AM »

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2013, 08:45:41 AM »
Talking to iran is a good thing. Isolating them and treating them like a villain from a comic book is ridiculous...especially considering the massive hypocrisy of the whole nuke situation regarding them and israel. I'm glad the israelis influence over our foreign policy doesn't seem quite as strong as it used to be.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2013, 08:46:54 AM »
LMAO this is great:

This netanyahu fagggot is a far bigger threat to the region than anyone in Iran.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2013, 09:45:38 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2013, 09:48:01 AM »

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V