Author Topic: 11 years old girl gang raped by refugees: sweden, no arrest.  (Read 11063 times)

RRR

• Getbig II
11 years old girl gang raped by refugees: sweden, no arrest.
« on: September 30, 2013, 04:16:03 AM »
In Stockholm, Sweden, as many as 20 Muslim men gang-raped an 11-year-old girl. A mother was hosting a birthday party at a public bath/swim center for a group of 11 and 12 year old children. Up to 20 Muslim men who lived at a nearby refugee center arrived at the public bath. They immediately began to assault the children, ripping their swimsuits off and beating the boys when they tried to stop the assault. Eventually, the men cornered one of the little girls in a grotto in the bathhouse and gang raped her. The police refused to make any arrests.

>The 20 refugees were instructed, before they left for the bath house, that sexual attacks and rapes are not allowed.
>The public bath has signs that say, "rapes will be reported to the police".
>The cost for the taxpayers to house each refugee is US$150,000.00 per year

>http://www.eutimes.net/2011/03/20-refugees-suspected-of-gang-rape-at-stockholm-public-swimming-pool/

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: 11 years old girl gang raped by refugees: sweden, no arrest.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 04:18:51 AM »
Same old, same old - they're just getting imported to terrorize.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 04:19:04 AM »
MUSLIMS OF PEACE!

RRR

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 04:23:38 AM »
The whole story in swedish.
http://henrik.motpol.nu/?p=295

Some (hair raising) details,
1. The 20 refugees were instructed, before they left for the bath house, that sexual attacks and rapes are not allowed. (?!)
2. Some public baths have signs that say, "rapes will be reported to the police".
3. The police said, "this is a place where temptations are great". (Really, is it "tempting" to rape 11-year olds?)
4. The cost for the taxpayers to house each refugee is US$150 000.00 per year.

They were mainly arab and african so called "child refugees". However they are in most cases adults lying about there age to obtain better benefits. In some cases they are in the high 20's and 30's while claiming they are teens. Almost 100 % of them show false id's or no id's at all, therefore they are never truly identified.

The government claim "we need more refugees" and similar mantra. The politicians have for many years forced mass immigration of biblical proportions. The voters has never given permission for the destructive immigration policy bringing in 100 000 new mostly illiterates from africa, asia and the arab world. Most of them are musilm.

The government TV has started a new indoctrination series to teach the swedes how to become good muslims. Its called, "islam for beginners".
Article,
http://politisktinkorrekt.info/2011/02/19/svt-indoktrinerar-tittarna-islam-for-nyborjare/

The votes never approved mass immigration. A large majority object to it but they are forced to pay for all of it. The cost is staggering, the cost is estimated to one third of the nations overall budget.

On a regular basis the service for the swedes are cut back. A few days ago we could read about how old people living in government retirement homes got coffee and eggs for breakfast cut back to save money. The government even lie to motivate the cutback. They claim that eggs are unhealthy, a complete lie.
Articles,
http://politisktinkorrekt.info/2011/02/25/aggransonering-pa-aldreboende-i-koping/

http://www.expressen.se/nyheter/1.2343679/gunvor-snuvas-pa-frukostaggen

Read more about the "new traditions" in public bath houses.

Article In swedish, Fria Tider,
http://www.friatider.se/11-aring-gruppvaldtogs-pa-badhus

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2013, 04:43:24 AM »
It's an assault on Europe and the rest of the "west".
If you speak against it -> racist, xenophobe, bigot, ... the list is endless  :D
And for all who think it is the choos - common choochoos will get slaughtered just like you.
It's international scammers and zio-supremacists.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2013, 04:45:01 AM »
The police refused to make any arrests.

this is a misprint, right?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2013, 04:51:04 AM »
Animals

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2013, 04:55:43 AM »
And so it begins...

These disgusting acts will only continue to happen as refugees flood into that country.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2013, 05:01:30 AM »
MARK MY WORDS, THERE WILL BE A WAR AND THERE WILL BE ETHNIC CLEANSING

Swollen_Powell

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2013, 05:26:59 AM »
Refusal of arrests? Dont they arrest muscle men over there, but dont arrest rapist?

mik1111

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2013, 05:38:39 AM »
If they don't put a bomb in the refugee camp there's no pride in being from sweden...
they should be breeding toxic gas

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2013, 05:39:21 AM »
This was brought to you by feminism.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2013, 05:43:34 AM »
The Swedes have officially qualified as the biggest losers on earth if they let this slide.  Those cops should be beheaded sharia style.   They need to cut the genitals from all the rapists and hang them from street lamps, photograph it and make it go viral online so that these scum are scared to do it again.  What the police have done in the minds of these types, is to give them license to do it again.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2013, 05:47:49 AM »
I blame yoga for all the pussification that is going on.

lacticacid

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2013, 06:02:04 AM »
So we can understand why this guy did what he did?    Kill the liberals that have allowed this so that they can not pollute future generations.  Imagine all the gang rape victims this guy could save.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2013, 06:19:52 AM »
I've said this many a time, and it can be difficult to come to terms with.

Islam and the peoples from Africa and the Middle East are the evolution of humanity in future Europe.  They are what humans, and throughout the Animal Kingdom, do to dominate an area and ensure future generations.  The Islamists, and other immigrants settle in large numbers, have large numbers of children, take over areas, and eventually, due to sheer numbers, establish political dominance.  Once established, the native population contract in size, either by emigrating or simply dying off.

The native Europeans have thrown away their history and culture for large-scale immigration that was only supposed to be a temporary fix to post WW2 economic woes.  Well below birth replacement rates, feminism, the rise of large-scale acceptance of a homosexual lifestyle, the shunning of children and subsequent self-interest, and other liberal causes have only assisted in the eventual fall of Europe.  I am not arguing that any of the above is morally correct or not, but I will say that even if morally just, they will fall to the religion of Islam and its adherents. 

The European Liberal will find himself swinging from a noose from the sour apple tree, over the bones of a fallen European soldier, at the mercy of the new Islamic conqueror.

In less than two generations, Europe as we know it today is doomed.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2013, 07:00:19 AM »
MARK MY WORDS, THERE WILL BE A WAR AND THERE WILL BE ETHNIC CLEANSING

Yep, within about 2 decades i reckon, shit will really hit the fan. People are sick of this shit. Fucking religion of peace.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2013, 07:08:13 AM »

Islam and the peoples from Africa and the Middle East are the evolution of humanity in future Europe.  They are what humans, and throughout the Animal Kingdom, do to dominate an area and ensure future generations.  The Islamists, and other immigrants settle in large numbers, have large numbers of children, take over areas, and eventually, due to sheer numbers, establish political dominance.  Once established, the native population contract in size, either by emigrating or simply dying off.

The native Europeans have thrown away their history and culture for large-scale immigration that was only supposed to be a temporary fix to post WW2 economic woes.  Well below birth replacement rates, feminism, the rise of large-scale acceptance of a homosexual lifestyle, the shunning of children and subsequent self-interest, and other liberal causes have only assisted in the eventual fall of Europe.  I am not arguing that any of the above is morally correct or not, but I will say that even if morally just, they will fall to the religion of Islam and its adherents. 

The European Liberal will find himself swinging from a noose from the sour apple tree, over the bones of a fallen European soldier, at the mercy of the new Islamic conqueror.

Excellent post.

Do the Swedish people even care? Do they not see what is going on? I just don't get it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2013, 07:09:01 AM »
Excellent post.

Do the Swedish people even care? Do they not see what is going on? I just don't get it.

I concur.  It's obvious current immigration policy in Europe is a failure. 
A

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2013, 07:11:05 AM »
This is what happens when liberals are in control. Sweden should give zero benefits to non Swedish people. Proof of citizenship with an ID card. Severe penalties for hiring illegal immigrants. No probable cause, just reasonable suspicion to ask for proof of being legal in the country. Make the country hostile so they won't want to live there. Instead they welcome them with open arms to get stabbed in the back. When they realize how they threw their beautiful country away to these savages it will be to late.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2013, 07:19:01 AM »
I hope to all that is decent, this story is not acurate.  If so, the sweedish government should be replaced.  Rape of children is nearly the worst offense possible.  There is a real danger in allowing refugees without assimilation and respect for the home nation's culture and laws.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2013, 07:27:48 AM »
I hope to all that is decent, this story is not acurate.  If so, the sweedish government should be replaced.  Rape of children is nearly the worst offense possible.  There is a real danger in allowing refugees without assimilation and respect for the home nation's culture and laws.

No one I know of has conducted a very thorough study on the successful assimilation of immigrant populations in Europe.  How long does it take?  How or if percentages of immigrants in a country influence assimilation rates. What kind of immigrants successfully assimilate?  Seems to me if you want policy to work you ought to figure out the best way to make it work.
A

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2013, 07:33:48 AM »
Kill em all!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2013, 07:39:41 AM »

here's the thing

they aren't smart enough to take control

control doesn't happen through mindless violence or aggression it comes about through smarts and intelligence, just take a look at the heebs

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2013, 07:41:03 AM »
wouldn't suprise me.

10 years ago you never heard much at all about gangrapes or shootings. every bluemoon kind of thing. Nowdayas you just shrug your shoulders at it because it's an everyday occurrence...

The police are scared of doing anything against foreigners now because the caught heat from media for having lists of registed gypsies....