Author Topic: Are you ready for the Government Shutdown?  (Read 12745 times)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Are you ready for the Government Shutdown?
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2013, 10:01:02 PM »
  They took out JFK fast, and he was white.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2013, 10:03:48 PM »
My city has TONS of government employees. I'm guessing this is going to be very very bad.  :-\

Anyone who's more knowledgable in this area care to share exactly what is to be expected? What are the ramifications of this?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2013, 10:04:24 PM »
  Ask Walter.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2013, 10:22:07 PM »
I say it stays shut down until Obama goes backto Kenya for good or "impeached".

Racist post, reported.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2013, 10:22:58 PM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2013, 10:29:56 PM »
In case anyone didn't notice the government hasn't been functioning for quite a while.  They were still going through the motions and collecting their checks though.  Now at least we can stop pretending. 

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2013, 10:39:14 PM »
  A dead system.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2013, 11:52:22 PM »
John Kerry believes in an America where hard work is rewarded.
Barack Obama
good bljob amamrica!

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2013, 12:15:40 AM »
More fear mongering by the right wing nut jobs.

I hope the world doesn't come to an end for the tea baggers. Coach you're already a lost cause. So you can exclude yourself and work on that height and getting another trophy.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: US congress shuts down
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2013, 02:49:54 AM »
In other news: cswol missing.

Coincidence? I think not.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: US congress shuts down
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2013, 03:04:13 AM »
Fuck it, let's see how we do without them for awhile.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Federal Govt is shut down... Will GTA Online suffer the same fate??
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2013, 04:47:54 AM »
Online video game launches tend to be precarious things. Publishers can buy in vast networks of servers and hire the best software engineers to ensure gamers aren't left out in the cold. But when many thousands hit the infrastructure at once, the results can be wildly unpredictable. We only have to look at the chaotic arrival of EA's Sim City or Blizzard's Diablo III for evidence of this. Both games pretty much collapsed at launch, with fans unable to sign in for many hours and instead jamming the forums with questions and complaints.

So this is going to be an edgy day for Rockstar. Released last month to huge critical acclaim, Grand Theft Auto V has sold in the region of 15m copies, making it the year's biggest entertainment release. And today at noon the publisher is unlocking the ambitious multiplayer mode: Grand Theft Auto Online. Providing fans with a persistent version of the game's world, Los Santos, owners of GTA V can access the new mode for free, join gangs, and get involved in heists, races, death matches and other nefarious activities, all the time earning Reputation Points which unlock new goodies such as weapons and cars.

It's essentially a massively multiplayer game, like World of Warcraft, but set in a modern city rather than a fantasy kingdom. Each time you play, you enter a server that is currently restricted to 16 players, but the entire universe is interconnected – there's even a persistent economy and a stock market that changes dynamically based on what players all over the world spend their in-game cash on.   http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/oct/01/gta-online-launches-server-issues

it goes live TODAY.
Bodybuilding related:  I think the % of people that are obese in this game is NOT congruent with actual American obesity statistics.  Everyone looks like they lift.

MikMaq

Re: Federal Govt is shut down... Will GTA Online suffer the same fate??
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2013, 05:18:09 AM »
I love how your trying to sound all articulate, when in reality your asking will this game go boom!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2013, 06:15:13 AM »

I hope the world doesn't come to an end for the tea baggers. Coach you're already a lost cause. So you can exclude yourself and work on that height and getting another trophy.

Take away their fear, you take away their reason for existing.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2013, 06:39:23 AM »

What the Fuck is "sentimenTrader"? Looks like you googled a some left wing Bullshit graph to fit your pathetic left wing agenda. Fuck, you people are useless.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2013, 06:58:43 AM »
^^ Can't dispute or offer facts.  Maybe prayer will work huh?

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2013, 07:01:04 AM »
What the Fuck is "sentimenTrader"? Looks like you googled a some left wing Bullshit graph to fit your pathetic left wing agenda. Fuck, you people are useless.
Sentiment trading is used to position yourself in the stock market against emotional humans such as your self. If fear is high you go long, if greed is high you go short.

The chart is not a graph, it's historical results from the SP500 during gov't shutdowns. Basically you will shit your pants over this nonsense and the stock market will hit all time highs within the next few weeks.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2013, 07:14:08 AM »
Oh brother, nothing is going to happen. The stupid government will go on like normal, wasting money left and right. If anything a park will cloee for the day or a museum tour will be rescheduled or some dumb shit like that

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2013, 07:19:06 AM »
Sentiment trading is used to position yourself in the stock market against emotional humans such as your self. If fear is high you go long, if greed is high you go short.

The chart is not a graph, it's historical results from the SP500 during gov't shutdowns. Basically you will shit your pants over this nonsense and the stock market will hit all time highs within the next few weeks.

It's hard to believe anything the left puts up. Considering it's impossible for them to tell the truth. What was warned about Obama going into his first term not only has been dead on but has been worse 10 fold. There's no disputing that. Yet these wingnuts still continue to destroy this country by supporting him. I still say they have NO IDEA why they "voted' for him and I still stand by what I along time ago about they had no idea of the consequences of their actions. I do believe they are that dumb!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2013, 07:20:14 AM »
Oh brother, nothing is going to happen. The stupid government will go on like normal, wasting money left and right. If anything a park will cloee for the day or a museum tour will be rescheduled or some dumb shit like that

I think most know this. The point is they forced it to come to this.

the trainer

Re: Federal Govt is shut down... Will GTA Online suffer the same fate??
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2013, 07:24:33 AM »
I am working but I will try to get online later to fuck some people up.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2013, 07:30:07 AM »

Your chart proves we don't need the government function, doesn't it?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2013, 07:44:36 AM »
It's hard to believe anything the left puts up. Considering it's impossible for them to tell the truth. What was warned about Obama going into his first term not only has been dead on but has been worse 10 fold. There's no disputing that. Yet these wingnuts still continue to destroy this country by supporting him. I still say they have NO IDEA why they "voted' for him and I still stand by what I along time ago about they had no idea of the consequences of their actions. I do believe they are that dumb!

Research shows that republicans lie more than democrats.  Welcome to the real world.  Don't let facts get in the way.

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2013, 07:48:41 AM »
As long as Xhamster is still open I`m good.