Author Topic: Essa Obiad drops George Farah as a guru for Flex  (Read 4150 times)

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
Re: Essa Obiad drops George Farah as a guru for Flex
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2013, 01:11:59 PM »
I've heard this for about 10-15yrs. farah was transporting jewelry in a briefcase for a business and was shot in the gut during the robbery, the breifcase was chained to his wrist and the robbers used bolt cutters to cut the chain... blha blah blah.

TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!  Oh man I wish I could say how I know this is not true, but that would be a huge violation of trust on my part so i won't.  Farah's story about being a cop was about as believable as Kai Greene not loving the taste of 60 yr old rich white man semen.  Notice how George's story keeps changing, that sandn, oh shit forgot I can't post racist comments, that middle easterners lies are bigger than Kai Greene's appetite for semen.  I truly despise that guy.  He is the definition of everything that is wrong with BBing.  His advice is ALL DRUGS!!!  He got shot because of his involvement in "supplement" sales.  They should have shot him a few more times and made sure they got the job done.   >:( 

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2013, 04:41:52 PM »
What kind of views? Making him in the best shape of his life multiple times is not enough? ???

well thats all I can say.

thats something between farah and essa.

but I just wanted to point both went away in good not like someone pointed out.

I have no agenda or im defending George Farah simply saying what I know.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2013, 04:51:19 PM »
Flex isn't very bright. 
A

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2013, 07:00:47 PM »
Say what ya want about george but he got essa in shape and he looked geat.. Flex ain't gonna help him one iota...