Author Topic: 20 years later... dumb and dumber to  (Read 5090 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: 20 years later... dumb and dumber to
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2013, 09:51:38 PM »
Yeah but from what i read in their bios, they re probably as depressed as me, whatever the amount of money they have in their bank account. They have an easier access to drugs tho, which i dont. And it's 8am ffs. Not for long anymore tho.

I believe Jim Carrey said he had some form of mental illness. No doubt that guy has had the barrel of a gun in his mouth more times than he can remember. Same as Robin Williams...These guys can't get in front of a camera without going into a complete act trying to hide their real personality. If they even know what it is anymore.

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
Re: 20 years later... dumb and dumber to
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2013, 12:50:14 AM »
I believe Jim Carrey said he had some form of mental illness. No doubt that guy has had the barrel of a gun in his mouth more times than he can remember. Same as Robin Williams...These guys can't get in front of a camera without going into a complete act trying to hide their real personality. If they even know what it is anymore.

Dude I am in complete agreement with you regarding these two; I could never stand them in interviews where they would constantly break into character acting mode, and not just be "normal" for once.  Sadly my friend (who also happens to break into "character" a lot in normal conversation, and loves improv) worships them.   ::)