Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 25, 2014, 03:10:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally picked my first show  (Read 1111 times)
Navy_Mike
Competitors
Getbig III

« on: September 30, 2013, 11:27:16 PM »

Well I finally picked my first show, it's in march here in San Diego. I feel the time is right with a nasty divorce I'm going through I need some where to focus my energy to and I think a show would be a great way to focus just on me.. Right now I'm 5'8" 236. I plan on finally getting on gh to step things up and hope to place. I figure a forum on my progress will help with the motivation if I have people to update to

Report to moderator   Logged
Julio Ceasar
Getbig IV

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 04:48:45 PM »

oh shit another fat pig in the building!
Julio Ceasar
Getbig IV

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 04:49:42 PM »

ups...positiv bb discussion & talk...sorry ! U look great!
LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt
Getbig IV

Fish

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 10:09:03 AM »

Well I finally picked my first show, it's in march here in San Diego. I feel the time is right with a nasty divorce I'm going through I need some where to focus my energy to and I think a show would be a great way to focus just on me.. Right now I'm 5'8" 236. I plan on finally getting on gh to step things up and hope to place. I figure a forum on my progress will help with the motivation if I have people to update to

well I see some serious muscle   youre gonna need to drop some bf and all that water.  Im no geru but there are some cool guys here that would help you out,.   

a
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!