Author Topic: "Obamacare"  (Read 3570 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
"Obamacare"
« on: October 01, 2013, 10:51:44 AM »
Love the headline..hahaha.

http://www.drudgereport.com/

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: "Obamacare"
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 10:53:25 AM »
Here we go again......

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 11:48:58 AM »
fuk obamacare, that jive ass didn`t do shit. sure the med system needs an overhaul, but the problem is with the insurance regulators, the litigations and the big money running it all. that corksoaker, all he did was manipulate it so MORE money is pumped into the system. fukn horseshit.
 before obamacare 5 stitches cost $2500, after obamacare 5 stitches cost $2500, way to go hebrew goblin.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 02:08:35 PM »
Looking into Obama care. They say for the overwhelming people with insurance it has no effect. That is true. It will effect business as they move to make more part time employees to relieve their obligation to pay for insurance. It will also stop business from expanding over 50 employees. Insurance companies like Aetna in NY who see their profits going down by essentially having their profits controlled by the government will will drop out of certain markets. Just looked into some facts. If a couple who are working poor making 30K a year with one kid they will have to buy insurance at a cost of $9656. They will be required to put out $1250 annually of their own money. The government will give them up to $8406 to help them pay.  Those figures I got above is from an Obama left leaning supporting foundation who think people will love the sound of government paying for the bulk of their insurance policies.  Where is this broke country going to get the money to pay for this across the country?

Small companies under 50 that generously provide insurance for their employees will think why should I pay for insurance when the government will subsidize their health care exchange?

Another point is that they are paying for this with tax time money. Are they going to cut a tax refund Obama care check to people or are they just going to relieve people of paying taxes when they figure their tax return? Either way are people going to use this money toward paying their premium? What branch of government is going to enforce fines? It's going to need a massive amount of employees to manage this.

The left claim the Affordable Health Care Act will be a financial windfall for insurance companies. The truth is their accountants are claiming a financial major loss. Companies are primed to raise rates according to what their predictions indicate.

The Supreme court was right. The Affordable Health Care Act is a legal tax on the people of this country and we will pay an unspeakable amount of money to make this run that this country doesn't have.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2013, 02:23:03 PM »
The Supreme court was right. The Affordable Health Care Act is a legal tax on the people of this country and we will pay an unspeakable amount of money to make this run that this country doesn't have.

^

USA is broke

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2013, 02:29:26 PM »
^

USA is broke

California is even worse, sorry excuse for a state, wish it would break apart and sink into the pacific

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2013, 02:31:00 PM »
Looking into Obama care. They say for the overwhelming people with insurance it has no effect. That is true. It will effect business as they move to make more part time employees to relieve their obligation to pay for insurance. It will also stop business from expanding over 50 employees. Insurance companies like Aetna in NY who see their profits going down by essentially having their profits controlled by the government will will drop out of certain markets. Just looked into some facts. If a couple who are working poor making 30K a year with one kid they will have to buy insurance at a cost of $9656. They will be required to put out $1250 annually of their own money. The government will give them up to $8406 to help them pay.  Those figures I got above is from an Obama left leaning supporting foundation who think people will love the sound of government paying for the bulk of their insurance policies.  Where is this broke country going to get the money to pay for this across the country?

Small companies under 50 that generously provide insurance for their employees will think why should I pay for insurance when the government will subsidize their health care exchange?

Another point is that they are paying for this with tax time money. Are they going to cut a tax refund Obama care check to people or are they just going to relieve people of paying taxes when they figure their tax return? Either way are people going to use this money toward paying their premium? What branch of government is going to enforce fines? It's going to need a massive amount of employees to manage this.

The left claim the Affordable Health Care Act will be a financial windfall for insurance companies. The truth is their accountants are claiming a financial major loss. Companies are primed to raise rates according to what their predictions indicate.

It will STOP any business from going over 50 employees. Every business.

You don't know what the fuck your talking about. A family/person who falls in the penalty pays either 95$ or 1% of income over the filing minimum.

These numbers you have are retarded, also post the premium savings they get which completely offset out of pocket costs.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2013, 02:46:52 PM »
At getbig no ones cares about "obamacare" we are all wealthy billionaires with different supermodel wives everyday

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2013, 02:47:56 PM »

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2013, 03:16:42 PM »

It will STOP any business from going over 50 employees. Every business.

You don't know what the fuck your talking about. A family/person who falls in the penalty pays either 95$ or 1% of income over the filing minimum.

These numbers you have are retarded, also post the premium savings they get which completely offset out of pocket costs.

I don't know what I'm talking about you Obama fool. These figures come from the liberal Obama backing information foundation. The left Huffington post provided the figures. Look for yourself.  http://kff.org/interactive/subsidy-calculator/#state=nj&zip=08721&income-type=dollars&income=30000&employer-coverage=0&people=3&adult-count=2&adults%5B0%5D%5Bage%5D=40&adults%5B0%5D%5Btobacco%5D=0&adults%5B1%5D%5Bage%5D=42&adults%5B1%5D%5Btobacco%5D=0&child-count=1&child-tobacco=0

Regarding premium savings. Can't you understand the government will be paying the difference. The government has no money. Only the money they take from tax payers.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2013, 03:19:16 PM »

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2013, 03:24:06 PM »
Thanks for the calculator ::)

You're really not that smart are you? Small bus to school, right? That calculator is from a Democratic supporting foundation. You don't even accept figures from your own people.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2013, 03:28:56 PM »
You're really not that smart are you? Small bus to school, right? That calculator is from a Democratic supporting foundation. You don't even accept figures from your own people.

;D

"Obamafailure"

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2013, 03:31:02 PM »
California is even worse, sorry excuse for a state, wish it would break apart, and sink into the pacific

^

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2013, 03:38:24 PM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2013, 05:36:56 PM »
MODS do your thing. To the political board we go.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2013, 07:43:47 AM »

I do, but I am not arguing with myself, you present a fucking calculator with 100's of drop down tabs to different states and plans and tell me that it's bad. Great argument, it appears to me you don't know what the fuck you are talking about and hoping I would do the leg work for you or make your point.

This foundation actually disagrees with you by the way, indicating that it will save many uninsured and halt the life changing experience ill health can bring economically.

You haven't said one thing that has any fact behind it. You go on about fines and rising premiums, show me.... you have to provide evidence for you side.

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2013, 07:45:49 AM »

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2013, 07:52:24 AM »
In order to gift 30 million people free health insurance, we have to fuck with the other 250 million who already have it or don't want it.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2013, 09:21:43 AM »
Not bodybuilding related. Mods do your job

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2013, 09:22:34 AM »
Not bodybuilding related. Mods do your job

Yup yup!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2013, 09:25:35 AM »
Due to the fact that this falls more under the political realm, I am going to transfer it over.

"1"

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2013, 09:31:42 AM »
Due to the fact that this falls more under the political realm, I am going to transfer it over.

"1"

Can you transfer Coach to that section as well?
Thank you in advance, sir.