• Clean your room, bucko.
Re: ramy
« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2013, 02:38:31 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #101 on: October 04, 2013, 03:25:23 PM »
seriously man i really mean it you have become pathetic.. your love of argument is more like an illness.. you keep argue to prove something you yourself are sure it's wrong..

in my post before the olympia i said clearly IF ramy presented a better shape than NY he could come in 2nd or 3rd DEPENDING on kai's and phil's conditions!!!.. and i said he would be punished if he came worse than NY and this is what happened!!.. i still say IF ramy improves he can win the olympia.. what is your point to show my post i really cant understand.. actually it underlines your assholeness more :-\

when i was asking in which pose levrone was better than nasser you were answering in details because sure levrone held his own against nasser and was better than him in some poses.. now i asked you the same simple question in which poses jay was better than ramy in this year's olympia and all what you said.. (jay was good enough to beat ramy because the judges decided this)..

for the last time i am asking you the same question,..either mention the poses or put your head in your ass and shut up.. thx..

you are reminding me of your other stupid argument when i asked you to give me a clear example of muscle maturity with before and after pics and your before pic was of an off season young zane and the after pic was of him on the olympia stage at the his best shape ever!!! ::)..

seriously man i really mean it you have become pathetic.. your love of argument is more like an illness.. you keep argue to prove something you yourself are sure it's wrong..

in my post before the olympia i said clearly IF ramy presented a better shape than NY he could come in 2nd or 3rd DEPENDING on kai's and phil's conditions!!!.. and i said he would be punished if he came worse than NY and this is what happened!!.. i still say IF ramy improves he can win the olympia.. what is your point to show my post i really cant understand.. actually it underlines your assholeness more :-\

First let me point out I am NOT ' arguing ' with you. As usual I'm correcting you. And just like I said YOU had Ramy as high as 2nd. I know under what context you meant but it doesn't change the fact you said he might be as high as 2nd. Which is fantasy.

when i was asking in which pose levrone was better than nasser you were answering in details because sure levrone held his own against nasser and was better than him in some poses.. now i asked you the same simple question in which poses jay was better than ramy in this year's olympia and all what you said.. (jay was good enough to beat ramy because the judges decided this)..

Nah I'm done explaining shit to you. You either don't get it or you don't want to. You're the one who likes to argue and you're the one always asking why. Why did Jay beat Ramy , ask the judges and they would answer and you would still claim they are wrong because you like Ramy better than Jay and can't connect the dots on why he didn't beat him.

you are reminding me of your other stupid argument when i asked you to give me a clear example of muscle maturity with before and after pics and your before pic was of an off season young zane and the after pic was of him on the olympia stage at the his best shape ever!!! ::)..

You still don't get it and it's ironic because Wiggs was the one who first said he lacked ' muscle maturity ' and you never pushed him on an explanation. I agreed with Wiggs gave you a detailed explanation and showed you examples and you still can't get it through that thick head of yours.

And here's the best part , Peter McGough writes a great article on how Ramy is overrated and what does he say? The exact same fucking things I did and said he needs a few more years of training for ' muscle maturity ' to kick in. And you in typical fashion attack the people giving you the explanation because you're to stupid to comprehend it.

I have proven constantly that on the subject of competitive bodybuilding that I know what the fuck I'm talking about and you ( among most others on here ) do NOT. I'm NO expert. I don't just repeat everything that I read. I form my own opinion based on what I see and call it like I see it. I'm not constantly wondering why this person placed here and I don't make excuses for when they do.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #102 on: October 04, 2013, 11:48:45 PM »
First let me point out I am NOT ' arguing ' with you. As usual I'm correcting you. And just like I said YOU had Ramy as high as 2nd. I know under what context you meant but it doesn't change the fact you said he might be as high as 2nd. Which is fantasy.

Nah I'm done explaining shit to you. You either don't get it or you don't want to. You're the one who likes to argue and you're the one always asking why. Why did Jay beat Ramy , ask the judges and they would answer and you would still claim they are wrong because you like Ramy better than Jay and can't connect the dots on why he didn't beat him.

You still don't get it and it's ironic because Wiggs was the one who first said he lacked ' muscle maturity ' and you never pushed him on an explanation. I agreed with Wiggs gave you a detailed explanation and showed you examples and you still can't get it through that thick head of yours.

And here's the best part , Peter McGough writes a great article on how Ramy is overrated and what does he say? The exact same fucking things I did and said he needs a few more years of training for ' muscle maturity ' to kick in. And you in typical fashion attack the people giving you the explanation because you're to stupid to comprehend it.

I have proven constantly that on the subject of competitive bodybuilding that I know what the fuck I'm talking about and you ( among most others on here ) do NOT. I'm NO expert. I don't just repeat everything that I read. I form my own opinion based on what I see and call it like I see it. I'm not constantly wondering why this person placed here and I don't make excuses for when they do.

bla bla bla...

ok ND i wont push you more.. because you have nothing to say.. everyone here sees how ramy and others were clearly better than jay but came after him.. your opinion means nothing because you have no opinion.. you are a parrot or an echo of experts and judges opinion.. but i am sure even your judges saw ramy and others better than jay on that day but they gave jay 6th just to have him in the top 6 for his fans..

what i  said about ramy to be 2nd or even to win came after (if he improved).. the same as you said if fux improved he could have become mr. olympia!!!.. so according to you fux was a mr. olympia materials in the strongest era of bb but ramy now is not!!!.. i wont ask you to explain how because i get bored of hearing more assholeness from you..

go back to your dorian vs. ronnie threads,.. only there you have some right points to prove..

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #103 on: October 05, 2013, 01:30:47 AM »
narciss's has go to be trolling here?

every single comparison, jay and rammy stood side by side, Jay never won a single shot...

not only was jay small, he was soft, he's starting to look weird in the way coleman did, atrophied muscles, nerve damage etc etc

nothing else can be said about this, this is all fact

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 05, 2013, 02:53:29 AM »
hilarious how dj practically looks bigger than ramy

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: October 05, 2013, 03:16:30 AM »
bla bla bla...

ok ND i wont push you more.. because you have nothing to say.. everyone here sees how ramy and others were clearly better than jay but came after him.. your opinion means nothing because you have no opinion.. you are a parrot or an echo of experts and judges opinion.. but i am sure even your judges saw ramy and others better than jay on that day but they gave jay 6th just to have him in the top 6 for his fans..

what i  said about ramy to be 2nd or even to win came after (if he improved).. the same as you said if fux improved he could have become mr. olympia!!!.. so according to you fux was a mr. olympia materials in the strongest era of bb but ramy now is not!!!.. i wont ask you to explain how because i get bored of hearing more assholeness from you..

go back to your dorian vs. ronnie threads,.. only there you have some right points to prove..

Sherief, after all these years reading ND's posts why do you even bother with him? You know it's useless. No matter how right you are, how much proof you show, evidence you present.... he will just twist your words just like he just did. He'll continue to respond to all your questions except to the only one that really matters dismissing it by saying he's done answering your questions and then continue to answer others where he can't be proven wrong with real evidence.
Just be satisfied with the fact that most here sees what's going on. We all know what you meant when you said he would be as high as second IF he SURPASSES his NY shape and IF he came in the same condition as NY he could have place 3 or 4th but you were honest enough to admit that he looked better in NY, which he did, so he got a lower placing but still looks better than Jay in every conceivable position which is proved over and over again whereas ND won't because he can't prove otherwise. Pics don't lie. I mean ND will post pics where it's obvious that Ramy looks better and then claim that Jay is owning him .... how can you have a rational debate with someone like that? But rest assured we all see what's going on so it's absolutely pointless to even acknowledge his existence. He's just a weird and kooky person and has always been like that. Just let it go. You won this argument long ago. You can post a video tape of you kicking his sorry ass and standing over him with your feet on his chest hitting a FDB but he will still say how that is a perfect example of him owning you.

You are not dealing with a rational human being. When he starts bloviating just smile and pat him on the head and tell him what a big boy he has become...just like you would with any retarded child.

whitewidow

« Reply #106 on: October 05, 2013, 03:38:15 AM »
well he has one bad-ass drug connection. hanging out with DJ I am sure he is hooked up real nicely.

Alex

• Getbig IV
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #107 on: October 05, 2013, 04:15:03 AM »
 8)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 05, 2013, 05:16:10 AM »
bla bla bla...

Oh so if everyone sees Ramy was better than Jay then that means he was  ::) wait let me get this straight a bunch of blatant Ramy fan-boys had Ramy beating Jay lol a bunch of morons who had Ramy before the contest as high as second place think he was better than Jay lol not exactly operating in reality these Ramy fan-boys.

Make up your mind either I have no opinion or I just repeat the judges opinion. And when your new hero doesn't make the cut let's role out the excuses  ::) Yes the judges had Ramy higher than Jay but decided to give Jay a gift  ::) it's this retarded fan-boy logic that does you in all the time. If Jay never entered the contest you would be bitching about Winkler , Rhoden and Wolf all getting gifts over your hero  ::)

You already came to the conclusion that Ramy could potentially be high as second place if he ' improved ' how the fuck would he improve that much from one contest to the next to beat the best-of-the-best ? impossible and you would know this if you didn't have your head up his ass.

Not quite , I said Fux had the tools to be Mr Olympia I never said he would be Mr Olympia if improved in one contest. That's the difference. Lots of people have the tools to be Mr Olympia that means shit. You had Ramy as high as 2nd place LMAO how retarded can you get? And you already had the excuses ready for when he didn't you blame the judges , it couldn't possibly be it's not as fucking great as you think he is  ::)

You live in a world of excuses and conspiracies and when things don't go they way you predicted or wanted then it's everyone else's fault. The judges , Race , Nationality , Paying dues , the list is endless. You are right my opinion doesn't matter and neither does yours ! The only opinions that do matter are the judges and the had him in 8th deal with it  8) In the fan-boy-uncrowned-Mr-Olympia-lets-make-excuses-morons-who-don't-know-what-they-are-talking-about Ramy is number 1 and the victim of racist judges  ::)

go back to your dorian vs. ronnie threads,.. only there you have some right points to prove.

I haven't commented on that subject in eons , I've moved on you should try it  ;) Why you're bringing it up is beyond me.  ??? little mad because Ramy turned out to be overrated?  ;D

Maybe if Jay retires Ramy will move up 7th next year then what will your excuses be?  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 05, 2013, 05:21:53 AM »
Sherief, after all these years reading ND's posts why do you even bother with him? You know it's useless. No matter how right you are, how much proof you show, evidence you present.... he will just twist your words just like he just did. He'll continue to respond to all your questions except to the only one that really matters dismissing it by saying he's done answering your questions and then continue to answer others where he can't be proven wrong with real evidence.
Just be satisfied with the fact that most here sees what's going on. We all know what you meant when you said he would be as high as second IF he SURPASSES his NY shape and IF he came in the same condition as NY he could have place 3 or 4th but you were honest enough to admit that he looked better in NY, which he did, so he got a lower placing but still looks better than Jay in every conceivable position which is proved over and over again whereas ND won't because he can't prove otherwise. Pics don't lie. I mean ND will post pics where it's obvious that Ramy looks better and then claim that Jay is owning him .... how can you have a rational debate with someone like that? But rest assured we all see what's going on so it's absolutely pointless to even acknowledge his existence. He's just a weird and kooky person and has always been like that. Just let it go. You won this argument long ago. You can post a video tape of you kicking his sorry ass and standing over him with your feet on his chest hitting a FDB but he will still say how that is a perfect example of him owning you.

You are not dealing with a rational human being. When he starts bloviating just smile and pat him on the head and tell him what a big boy he has become...just like you would with any retarded child.

Awww isn't that cute the Ramy nutt-huggers are all having a group circle jerk seeking comfort in the ' fact ' everyone knows Ramy really was better than Jay and anyone who doesn't agree is just wrong because how can he not be?  ::) I mean look at the pictures , Ramy was robbed , Ramy was punished , Ramy is so much better than everyone  ::)

Ramy fans are the new Wolf fans , delusional moron excuse makers who see what they want to see and anyone who doesn't see what they do is just wrong , I mean honestly just look at how fantastic Ramy is  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

Give me a fucking break

Peter McGough called Ramy dead-on , he's overrated and his placement at the Olympia proves this point. Looking forward to a long list of excuses in the future why Ramy is not vying for top stop

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #110 on: October 05, 2013, 05:33:46 AM »
Oh so if everyone sees Ramy was better than Jay then that means he was  ::) wait let me get this straight a bunch of blatant Ramy fan-boys had Ramy beating Jay lol a bunch of morons who had Ramy before the contest as high as second place think he was better than Jay lol not exactly operating in reality these Ramy fan-boys.

Make up your mind either I have no opinion or I just repeat the judges opinion. And when your new hero doesn't make the cut let's role out the excuses  ::) Yes the judges had Ramy higher than Jay but decided to give Jay a gift  ::) it's this retarded fan-boy logic that does you in all the time. If Jay never entered the contest you would be bitching about Winkler , Rhoden and Wolf all getting gifts over your hero  ::)

You already came to the conclusion that Ramy could potentially be high as second place if he ' improved ' how the fuck would he improve that much from one contest to the next to beat the best-of-the-best ? impossible and you would know this if you didn't have your head up his ass.

Not quite , I said Fux had the tools to be Mr Olympia I never said he would be Mr Olympia if improved in one contest. That's the difference. Lots of people have the tools to be Mr Olympia that means shit. You had Ramy as high as 2nd place LMAO how retarded can you get? And you already had the excuses ready for when he didn't you blame the judges , it couldn't possibly be it's not as fucking great as you think he is  ::)

You live in a world of excuses and conspiracies and when things don't go they way you predicted or wanted then it's everyone else's fault. The judges , Race , Nationality , Paying dues , the list is endless. You are right my opinion doesn't matter and neither does yours ! The only opinions that do matter are the judges and the had him in 8th deal with it  8) In the fan-boy-uncrowned-Mr-Olympia-lets-make-excuses-morons-who-don't-know-what-they-are-talking-about Ramy is number 1 and the victim of racist judges  ::)

I haven't commented on that subject in eons , I've moved on you should try it  ;) Why you're bringing it up is beyond me.  ??? little mad because Ramy turned out to be overrated?  ;D

Maybe if Jay retires Ramy will move up 7th next year then what will your excuses be?  ;)
shit this was alot of nonsens and wordtwisting

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #111 on: October 05, 2013, 05:44:54 AM »
Ramy is big but not particularly aesthetic.

Jay is worn out but diced (low bodyfat).

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #112 on: October 05, 2013, 05:55:00 AM »
Ramy is one ugly sob. Certainly not a beautiful man like Nasser.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #113 on: October 05, 2013, 06:03:34 AM »
Ramy is one ugly sob. Certainly not a beautiful man like Nasser.

Nor does Ramy have Nasser's intellect.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 05, 2013, 08:14:24 AM »
Ramy is big but not particularly aesthetic.

Jay is worn out but diced (low bodyfat).

what do you find unaesthetic about him?....

those pics above dont tell the real story, the actual side by side stage pics paint the true picture

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #115 on: October 05, 2013, 08:17:21 AM »

what do you find unaesthetic about him?....

those pics above dont tell the real story, the actual side by side stage pics paint the true picture

I think his quads are too big.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #116 on: October 05, 2013, 08:18:54 AM »
I remember what I said...

"Jay won't win"

Does that count?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 05, 2013, 08:21:48 AM »
I think his quads are too big.

who do you find less aesthetic tho, a smashed up jay with weird looking muscles, waist as wide as his thigh sweep etc etc

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #118 on: October 05, 2013, 08:23:23 AM »
who do you find less aesthetic tho, a smashed up jay with weird looking muscles, waist as wide as his thigh sweep etc etc

Very hard question. From looking at the comparison pics between Jay and Ramy, they both have obvious weaknesses. I think the 2013 Olympia Jay and Ramy are somewhat comparable in terms of their placing.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 05, 2013, 08:39:39 AM »
ramy has no details in his hams or quads literally none

its strange when he is relatively shredded in his upper body
T

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 05, 2013, 08:53:04 AM »
ramy has no details in his hams or quads literally none

its strange when he is relatively shredded in his upper body

i find that quite perplexing my self... how can you have so much muscle in that area yet have to contract them full force to get the seps out, yet skinny football players have full seps just standing there

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: October 05, 2013, 12:47:11 PM »
Nor does Ramy have Nasser's intellect.

If he did he'd be selling his used posing trunks by now.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: October 05, 2013, 03:23:54 PM »

You're an obsessed poster.

Just because we say Ramy got robbed doesn't mean with are obsessed with him, like you are with Dorian in example. LOL at twisting Sherief's posts over and over again. A lie repeated 100 times won't became true.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: October 05, 2013, 03:30:05 PM »
You're an obsessed poster.

Just because we say Ramy got robbed doesn't mean with are obsessed with him, like you are with Dorian in example. LOL at twisting Sherief's posts over and over again. A lie repeated 100 times won't became true.

What excuse will you have next year when Ramy isn't in the top 4?  ;D politics? racism? xenophobia? which one?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 05, 2013, 04:38:30 PM »
What excuse will you have next year when Ramy isn't in the top 4?  ;D politics? racism? xenophobia? which one?

See? where did I claim Ramy will be top 5 in the next year? I'm just saying Rami was better than Jay in this year Mr.  O.