Author Topic: A-Rod: "I was tricked into buying illegal supplements"  (Read 3625 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: A-Rod: "I was tricked into buying illegal supplements"
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 09:20:00 AM »

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 09:56:39 AM »
How many figures were on his last contract already? I'd call that one a trick.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 10:02:20 AM »
Arod's a moron, but I'm still one who can't stand MLBs parading around on their high horse when they've been implicit in this mess from the get-go.

So any way he can piss of Selig, I'm fine with it.

If the statement is true that Bosch was financially compensated by MLB to assist in providing information to convict the players, he could skate on this.  But, if he does not, he should get 50 games for first time offense, and that is it.  No special penalty because they don't like him.
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 10:06:17 AM »
why do they allow guaranteed contracts?   especially contracts that large.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2013, 10:12:40 AM »
Arod's a moron, but I'm still one who can't stand MLBs parading around on their high horse when they've been implicit in this mess from the get-go.

So any way he can piss of Selig, I'm fine with it.

If the statement is true that Bosch was financially compensated by MLB to assist in providing information to convict the players, he could skate on this.  But, if he does not, he should get 50 games for first time offense, and that is it.  No special penalty because they don't like him.

Agree. He's a first-time offender. But man, there's a hard-on out there to put this guy down. I'm glad he's taking a stand.

Screw the hall of fame. I'd rather be rich and forgotten than poor with a legacy.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2013, 10:15:46 AM »
AS A YANKEE FAN I JUST WANT AHOLE/GAYROD/AROID TO PRODUCE..

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2013, 10:20:28 AM »
How come nobody ever "tricks" me like this?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2013, 10:33:00 AM »

Because the MLBPA is all powerful.

And because there's alway going to be a moron gm/owner who will pay it.
Y

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2013, 11:18:56 AM »
Because the MLBPA is all powerful.

And because there's alway going to be a moron gm/owner who will pay it.
This!!

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2013, 11:25:23 AM »
why don't A-Roid  just shut the fuck up?......he's making it worst by running his mouth with this non-sense...dude, you knew what you were taking just like the other guys who said they didn't know, only to admit it later on when they had no choice but to come clean....jeesh

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2013, 11:37:15 AM »
why don't A-Roid  just shut the fuck up?......he's making it worst by running his mouth with this non-sense...dude, you knew what you were taking just like the other guys who said they didn't know, only to admit it later on when they had no choice but to come clean....jeesh

He's got 25 million reasons not to shut up.
Y

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2013, 11:40:07 AM »
it's too late for him to salvage anything at this time...he can keep his money. the yankees want him banned for next season...we can see why......I'm sure A-roid is dreaming of Hall of fame too

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2013, 11:45:28 AM »
it's too late for him to salvage anything at this time...he can keep his money. the yankees want him banned for next season...we can see why......I'm sure A-roid is dreaming of Hall of fame too

He's salvaging his money.

Of course NY wants the money freed up for next year, but that's on the Steinbrenners for re-signing him when their GM was perfectly content to let him walk.
Y

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2013, 11:57:59 AM »
I think he will be suspended, maybe not the whole 214 games they're seeking, but the Yankees is now a toxic place for him to be and I wouldn't wanna be in a club like that....and I don't think retiring is in A-roid future anytime soon

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2013, 12:15:17 PM »
I think he will be suspended, maybe not the whole 214 games they're seeking, but the Yankees is now a toxic place for him to be and I wouldn't wanna be in a club like that....and I don't think retiring is in A-roid future anytime soon
the Yankees not quite but are falling into the 'bobby valentine redsox 'where they dumped everyone but pedroia,papi,ellsbury and revamped with
a good bunch players not multi  millionaire aholes who break down easily.injuries suck but Yankees were decimated with injuries and all there allstars were cheerleaders to the bush league Yankees.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2013, 12:29:17 PM »
the Yankees not quite but are falling into the 'bobby valentine redsox 'where they dumped everyone but pedroia,papi,ellsbury and revamped with
a good bunch players not multi  millionaire aholes who break down easily.injuries suck but Yankees were decimated with injuries and all there allstars were cheerleaders to the bush league Yankees.

But, as a 'Sox fan, I must say that strategy seems to be working quite well!

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2013, 12:47:20 PM »

Was risky but the" Evil empire" didn't want to see a gold glove shortstop 40/40  and best right hander hitter the game has seen in the past 50 years with the Red Sox uniform ...

Yankees wanted to have the all time HR king and who knows how many more records ARod was projected to break with a Yankee jersey on at all cost ....

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHH

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2013, 12:55:48 PM »

Was risky but the" Evil empire" didn't want to see a gold glove shortstop 40/40  and best right hander hitter the game has seen in the past 50 years with the Red Sox uniform ...

Yankees wanted to have the all time HR king and who knows how many more records ARod was projected to break with a Yankee jersey on at all cost ....

THATS IS WORD FOR WORD HOW I EXPLAINED IT TO PEOPLE,THEY WANTED THAT BRONZE BUST HOME RUN KING IN THE FRONT GATE ENTRANCE,,NOW WHAT  :-\...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2013, 01:01:44 PM »

This post would have been much better without the whole whoosh thing.

Yeah, I think the Yankee ownership were going to promote the "clean" home run king when he surpassed Bonds.....OOOPS.    Brian  Cashman wanted no part of it.
Y

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2013, 01:29:15 PM »
This post would have been much better without the whole whoosh thing.

Yeah, I think the Yankee ownership were going to promote the "clean" home run king when he surpassed Bonds.....OOOPS.    Brian  Cashman wanted no part of it.
grape it was a very frustrating season and like boston last yr ,it was like a 'told u so'outcome ,long time coming here high payroll,age,expectations high,maybe its time to let them have hair/beards,goatee/new look...I don't know.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2013, 01:31:33 PM »
  He was buying and selling out of the D.R. with his cousin. There is video of him talking about it.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2013, 01:38:05 PM »
They only ones who were ' tricked ' were the Yankees into paying him that contract

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2013, 01:51:46 PM »
They only ones who were ' tricked ' were the Yankees into paying him that contract

Not tricked, just stupid.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2013, 01:53:31 PM »
grape it was a very frustrating season and like boston last yr ,it was like a 'told u so'outcome ,long time coming here high payroll,age,expectations high,maybe its time to let them have hair/beards,goatee/new look...I don't know.

eh - when a  team loses their starting SS / 3b / CF / 1b / C for most of the season, there's not much you can do.  They should have added Soriano earlier, signed Martin instead of lettling him walk, etc... things like that.

But, the reality of this is, if CC did what he normally does, this team still would have made the WC despite missing 5/9 of their lineup.
Y