Author Topic: Mayweather to fight Khan  (Read 7696 times)

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
Mayweather to fight Khan
« on: October 02, 2013, 03:31:50 PM »
What a joke fight

Glass chinned Khan will get iced

Amir Khan is to do battle with Floyd Mayweather in the richest fight ever to involve a British boxer. Bolton’s former Olympic hero will meet the greatest pound-for-pound fighter in the world in Las Vegas on May 3. Khan’s share of this $200million blockbuster is expected to be no less than $6m and is likely to climb to at least double that from pay-TV sales on both sides of the Atlantic.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-2441733/Amir-Khan-fight-Floyd-Mayweather-Las-Vegas-year.html

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Mayweather to fight Khan
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 03:32:38 PM »
What a joke fight

Glass chinned Khan will get iced

Amir Khan is to do battle with Floyd Mayweather in the richest fight ever to involve a British boxer. Bolton’s former Olympic hero will meet the greatest pound-for-pound fighter in the world in Las Vegas on May 3. Khan’s share of this $200million blockbuster is expected to be no less than $6m and is likely to climb to at least double that from pay-TV sales on both sides of the Atlantic.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-2441733/Amir-Khan-fight-Floyd-Mayweather-Las-Vegas-year.html

Khan lasts 3 rounds max

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 03:34:26 PM »
Floyd needs a knockout.. it's been a while since he really beat the shit out of somebody.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 03:35:23 PM »
  khan is ko'd by fmj

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2013, 03:36:49 PM »
Mayweather can't KO'd anybody no more he can only go for the decision

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2013, 03:38:01 PM »
 This fight is a waste of everybody's time but Khan will do better than expected.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2013, 03:39:49 PM »
First time Mayweather will fight a guy with faster hands than him

Judah was debatable

Still Khan gets KTFO

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2013, 04:02:45 PM »
Fixed as always ...all Mays fights have been fixed and all top end fights are fixed just read up about top boxing in Vegus and around ....

utter crap ...Khan couldent knock his way out of a paper bag ...END OFF

think ill give that $hit a miss..

more dollars for Mayweather by hand picked crap...

take Canelo Alvarez in his last fight.. utter poo ....guys a disgrace to mexico and Floyd new it.

if guy's pay to watch MAY v Khan then they are mad ...Khan is $hit an shouldent be in the same ring ...

easy fight for May....AGAIN..

P.S... khan will freez as soon as the first bell go's even befor.

::)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2013, 05:09:48 PM »
Who is going to pay to see this fight? Khan doesn't have a chance in hell. Like someone said Money needs a big knock out so people will stop saying he's a point fighter. This is it.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2013, 05:31:32 PM »
Im gonna go out on a limb and say Floyd will win by decision. Khan has some excellent boxing ability, i feel that he adopted the brawling style to prove he could handle it, and to try and show Freddy he was better than Manny. If he takes his time and actually boxes Mayweather i believe he'll last the fight. Everyne remembers his mauling by Prescott and the last 2 rounds against Garcia, but who remembers what he did to Judah? He's no hope in hell of beating Floyd but i think he can stamp a good impression on the fight.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2013, 05:47:13 PM »
Kahn is 28-3 with 19 wins by KO. I believe less than 10 of those were true KO's.

zzzzzzzzzzz
a

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2013, 06:05:39 PM »
Khan may have the speed to pick up a point here and there, but he's got no chance in this.  Floyd's bigger, just as fast, and a better all round boxer.  I can't stand either of them anyway, so I'll give this one a miss.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2013, 06:10:25 PM »
I know I'm in the minority but I really couldn't give two shits about Floyd Mayweather.  I can see that he is a skilled boxer but he's boring to watch.  He doesn't have any compelling rivals.  His fights usually go the distance.  He rarely ever hurts anyone.  He's a boxer, I enjoy watching fighters.  Why this dude has 500 million dollars I have no idea. 

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2013, 07:03:54 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2013, 07:59:39 PM »

Hahaha that picture reminds me of a guy I seen laying out in front of a club a few years ago.

It turns out he had gotten drunk and messed with some guy, got knocked out and just laid there for about 20 minutes until the police showed to take him to jail. He looked so peaceful laying there though. :)

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2013, 08:24:38 PM »
This fight shouldnt be signed this soon. Showtime shouldnt pick for Floyd until after Christmas anyway. Garcia is a better option than Khan right now. Khan needed to take the Alexander fight, and win before he could get Floyd. Although, I will admit the options are limited at this point, and Floyd always said he wanted to have a fight in the UK...but, this is really pushing it.
Air Falcon

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2013, 08:31:37 PM »
Im gonna go out on a limb and say Floyd will win by decision. Khan has some excellent boxing ability, i feel that he adopted the brawling style to prove he could handle it, and to try and show Freddy he was better than Manny. If he takes his time and actually boxes Mayweather i believe he'll last the fight. Everyne remembers his mauling by Prescott and the last 2 rounds against Garcia, but who remembers what he did to Judah? He's no hope in hell of beating Floyd but i think he can stamp a good impression on the fight.

Khan at one point was a viable candidate for a Floyd fight. He has a pretty good résumé still considering his losses, but he just has not performed since the Judah fight, and that was over 2 years ago. He really looked poor against Diaz. If they do sign the fight, it won't be too far off from the circumstances of when they signed the Judah fight. I still don't think it would be smart for Showtime to do this unless Amir can pick up another big name win though...Alexander, Mathysse, Thurman, or even Berto's bum ass. This just isnt a good time for this, it could still sell to a point, but just don't feel it's best right now. Oscar and Schafer would be better off cashing out Garcia, or trying to set up a feud between Floyd and Broner. If Cotto looks good against Rodriguez, a rematch with him would still be better than this.
Air Falcon

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2013, 08:35:54 PM »
hahashahahahahahahahaha

;D  :D  ;D

haahahahahahahahahahahah ahaha
all drugs - TPPIIP

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2013, 08:39:42 PM »
Floyd hits harder than most give him credit for.  There is a reason why guys quit trying after a couple rounds.  They don't like being drilled with lead rights to the soloplexis.  Floyd has brittle hands, but he sees the openings so well and is so quick and precise that he hits guys very cleanly.  It is this ability along with Khans glass chin that will lead to Khan being knocked out.  Probably out cold, and possibly with one punch.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2013, 09:32:00 PM »
Floyd hits harder than most give him credit for.  There is a reason why guys quit trying after a couple rounds.  They don't like being drilled with lead rights to the soloplexis.  Floyd has brittle hands, but he sees the openings so well and is so quick and precise that he hits guys very cleanly.  It is this ability along with Khans glass chin that will lead to Khan being knocked out.  Probably out cold, and possibly with one punch.

great post G
very accurate synopsis

FMW stops Khan

FMW shld fight Pacquiao if pAc wins his next fight in november
its the fight thefans deserve
btw, FMW easily outboxed Pac

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2013, 09:35:56 PM »
great post G
very accurate synopsis

FMW stops Khan

FMW shld fight Pacquiao if pAc wins his next fight in november
its the fight thefans deserve
btw, FMW easily outboxed Pac

It's a shame Floyd and his crew self destructed the Pac fight.  It was winnable back then and more so now.  Styles do make fights.  I pick Floyd to win, but it says here that Manny will punch him cleanly in the face harder and cleaner than Floyd's ever been hit.  If Manny has anything left, his footwork will allow him to get into position to land punches.  Somewhere all other fighters come up short.  But, with that being said, Floyd will adapt/make an adjustment and eventually take that away and win going away.  Unless Manny can do to Floyd what he did to JMM in their 1st fight.  Floyd by decision or KO.  I can see Manny leaping into a KO.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2013, 09:37:31 PM »
Floyd's fights are a cure for insomnia. 

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2013, 09:41:33 PM »
Don't care till he fights manny. He's grossly over paid and not exciting to watch. If a dying sport of boxing is paying him 40mil a fight I really feel bad for the MMA guys. Dana is raping them...

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2013, 09:41:59 PM »
I know I'm in the minority but I really couldn't give two shits about Floyd Mayweather.  I can see that he is a skilled boxer but he's boring to watch.  He doesn't have any compelling rivals.  His fights usually go the distance.  He rarely ever hurts anyone.  He's a boxer, I enjoy watching fighters.  Why this dude has 500 million dollars I have no idea. 

Defense is at least 1/2 of boxing, and FMW is one of the best defensive fighters of all time.... you're missing out on an all time great.  Seriously, if you understand boxing he is incredible to watch.

But if you just like hard hits & knockouts, a Mike Tyson highlights clip might be more up your alley

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2013, 09:47:40 PM »

I like Amir Khan...  remember watching the fight with Diaz and so wanted him to win that, but Khan got it hard LIGHTS OUT!