Author Topic: Mayweather to fight Khan  (Read 7692 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Mayweather to fight Khan
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2013, 09:53:52 PM »
Defense is at least 1/2 of boxing, and FMW is one of the best defensive fighters of all time.... you're missing out on an all time great.  Seriously, if you understand boxing he is incredible to watch.

But if you just like hard hits & knockouts, a Mike Tyson highlights clip might be more up your alley

I understand boxing very well.  What I'm saying is that watching a 12 round decision where neither guy ever gets hit hard is fucking boring.  Over the years there have been many great boxers that were ready willing and able to knock the shit of their opponent, Mike Tyson being one of them.  Floyd, not so much.  Hence the fact they I won't watch him fight for free, let alone on pay per view.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2013, 09:59:51 PM »
Amir has very fast hands and for that he will do fairly well but still lose. Everyone knows it. There is no purpose to this fight. Kahnhas not earned a shot at the lb for lb best.  2 fights ago he was k.o.'d before that he lost a decision and is still on the comeback trail. There are better fights out there for Floyd.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2013, 10:39:40 PM »
Amir has very fast hands and for that he will do fairly well but still lose. Everyone knows it. There is no purpose to this fight. Kahnhas not earned a shot at the lb for lb best.  2 fights ago he was k.o.'d before that he lost a decision and is still on the comeback trail. There are better fights out there for Floyd.

Thats one thing he has going for him - speed. If he can duck Floyd for a couple rounds and sneak one in there, then who knows. It's a long shot, my money will be on him getting knocked the fuck out. It must be 3 years since he beat a decent fighter.
P

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2013, 10:49:15 PM »
Floyd keeps winning until he moves up to middleweight and fight Gennady Golovkin.

Which he won't.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2013, 10:52:43 PM »
 :D ;D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2013, 11:39:59 PM »
Floyd keeps winning until he moves up to middleweight and fight Gennady Golovkin.

Which he won't.

Ward will rid the world of GGG.  FMW won't fight a natural 160 fighter.  Martinez is an undersized middle-weight and can make 152. That would be the only hope, but FMW will stay away from a slick speed (Khan has Euro technical skill and speed which fMW will break down easily) fighter like Judah.  

FMW will fight Manny once his financial commitments to Arum are over, won't cut a money deal with Arum and Roach. Shit he won't even fight pillow punching Bradley bc he is under Top Rank.  Manny isn't and never was a threat, is a nice little paper champion and money bag for Arum.  Sergio Martinez is more dangerous at 152-154.    

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2013, 02:22:15 AM »
Zack Khan will crush that tiny tit.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2013, 02:27:12 AM »
As much as I hate FMW and The Monkey Team, our boy Amir will be out COLD within 5.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2013, 07:56:00 AM »
As much as I hate FMW and The Monkey Team, our boy Amir will be out COLD within 5.

If hatton was out within 2 then it may not even last the first round.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2013, 08:15:10 AM »
That was against Manny when he was so far passed it he was an embarrassment. Floyd had the referee fighting with him when he took Ricky on, not that it would have changed anything but it was a farce

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2013, 09:24:11 AM »
Ward will rid the world of GGG.  FMW won't fight a natural 160 fighter.  Martinez is an undersized middle-weight and can make 152. That would be the only hope, but FMW will stay away from a slick speed (Khan has Euro technical skill and speed which fMW will break down easily) fighter like Judah.  

FMW will fight Manny once his financial commitments to Arum are over, won't cut a money deal with Arum and Roach. Shit he won't even fight pillow punching Bradley bc he is under Top Rank.  Manny isn't and never was a threat, is a nice little paper champion and money bag for Arum.  Sergio Martinez is more dangerous at 152-154.    

WARD VS FLOYD!!!   

Make it happen G_Thang

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2013, 09:31:40 AM »
I understand boxing very well.  What I'm saying is that watching a 12 round decision where neither guy ever gets hit hard is fucking boring.  Over the years there have been many great boxers that were ready willing and able to knock the shit of their opponent, Mike Tyson being one of them.  Floyd, not so much.  Hence the fact they I won't watch him fight for free, let alone on pay per view.

Hey, that's boxing.... most matches don't end in a spectacular knockout.  Honestly, I could watch FMW all day shut down opponents with his phenomenal skill set.  I find that more enjoyable than a Tyson fight that lasts all of three rounds.

But diff'rent strokes make the world go round

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2013, 11:24:05 AM »
this will be the same as manny vs hatton

khan will get smashed

props to him getting a big pay day though he is a good guy
T

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2013, 03:08:44 PM »

canelo got paid

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2013, 06:23:24 PM »

canelo got paid

Nah, that is Floyd's Lambo , Canelo works in the gas station.

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2013, 11:08:58 PM »
Nah, that is Floyd's Lambo , Canelo works in the gas station.

LMAO  ;D...nice 1