Author Topic: 2013 Olympia - Branch Warren - What was the story?  (Read 9154 times)

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
2013 Olympia - Branch Warren - What was the story?
« on: October 03, 2013, 05:58:12 PM »
What's the story on Branch?? Haven't heard much!! Did he screw up his diet, gear, etc... He just had a huge drop in status!! Must be pissed!!

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Re: Branch...
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 07:00:02 PM »
Every picture tells a story... don't it?

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 08:27:33 PM »
Yes it does!! Yes he does have an ugly body buy usually his condition, hardness, etc, get him through!! Was their that much more BB talent that came in this year?? Fuck he dropped a lot of placing's!! Poor bastard!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2013, 08:29:26 PM »
What's the story on Branch?? Haven't heard much!! Did he screw up his diet

He screwed up his genetics.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2013, 08:35:43 PM »

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2013, 08:37:24 PM »
Yes it does!! Yes he does have an ugly body buy usually his condition, hardness, etc, get him through!! Was their that much more BB talent that came in this year?? Fuck he dropped a lot of placing's!! Poor bastard!!

He dropped a lot of placings but should have dropped further. Maybe his body is cooked and he should walk away before anything else snaps.  

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2013, 10:47:25 PM »
Would of never won the Arnold if he didn't slip in his high heels. That comeback was fast props for that, the story line of recovery is what got him that Arnold win more than his physique. He should be thankful it happened once I don't think it will happen again at the Arnold. It for sure wouldn't happen at the O even with a story line so many better guys. Plus what a slap in the face to a guy like leverrone and a couple other 90s guys who where much better than him

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2013, 12:20:44 PM »

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2013, 06:44:10 PM »
I wonder if his best days are behind him?? Is their an interview post Olympia?? Like to hear what he has to say!!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2013, 06:54:10 PM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2013, 07:02:33 PM »
I wonder if his best days are behind him?? Is their an interview post Olympia?? Like to hear what he has to say!!
Of course they are behind him. He can't hang with the new guys.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2013, 07:31:56 PM »
this is a branch...

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2013, 07:56:09 PM »
I think it was just the end of a crappy era. Jay, Branch, Vic all placed low. I don't think any of them looked particularly bad compared to what they usually bring. I think guys like Shawn, Roelly, Cedric, Lionel and a few others are the new wave.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2013, 08:35:17 PM »
Here's a little nugget of info. As I was at the press conference, I noticed the times Kai talked, Branch had a look of disgust on his face and was shaking his head. I guess it's true, he really doesn't like Kai.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2013, 08:38:40 PM »
Here's a little nugget of info. As I was at the press conference, I noticed the times Kai talked, Branch had a look of disgust on his face and was shaking his head. I guess it's true, he really doesn't like Kai.

Here's the troof.  Unless you're a schmoe, there's really nothing about Kai to lick. Errrrrr...like.

Can't blame Branch one bit.  Kai stinks.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2013, 08:51:31 PM »

A

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2013, 10:01:26 PM »
Can't say he's a lazy BB though!! Or can't get in shape!! Probably just bad genetics!! Poor bastard!! Philsulin must get by on pure genetic structure and muscle bellies...except for the width issue!!  I predict Big Ramy to take over in the future! Kai...he's good but his consistency is lacking!! He's gotta pick a cock trainer and stick with him!!

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2013, 10:10:31 PM »

Apparently, there's a statue of that very posing. Branch now belongs to the ages:

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2013, 10:13:38 PM »

He can shake his head all he wants but lets he him go pose for pose next to him.  Also Kai's BB placings speak for themselves.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2013, 10:16:19 PM »
Branch has maybe the worst physique I have ever seen. I'm surprised he has done as well as he has. I think the judges have finally figured him out.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2013, 01:52:25 AM »
I think it was just the end of a crappy era. Jay, Branch, Vic all placed low. I don't think any of them looked particularly bad compared to what they usually bring. I think guys like Shawn, Roelly, Cedric, Lionel and a few others are the new wave.

Cedric?? Hahaha! Did he even place?? ::) Lionel? Another lazy bastard that won't amount to anything just watch.... Roelly is too inconsistent to know for sure, could be a Gustavo Badell in the making. Only Shawn In that list is legit and consistent

While u are at it throw in Brandon curry

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
Re: 2013 Olympia - Branch Warren - What was the story?
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2013, 02:25:49 AM »
Cedric is poor, a waste of potential and time. Curry the same. The way i see it we have a major issue in that over the next 2-3 years there wont be a Jay, Dex or Vic onstage and that opens doors. But who does it open them to, second tier guys that have no shape and cant get in shape?!

There's nobody coming through the ranks that makes you think, "christ in a few years they will be incredible!" If you think this era is bad the next may slide into complete mediocrity. Heath isnt getting any better now as hes maxed out, Kai isnt exactly consistent with his conditioning, its not looking good.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2013, 02:33:55 AM »
Here's the troof.  Unless you're a schmoe, there's really nothing about Kai to lick. Errrrrr...like.

Can't blame Branch one bit.  Kai stinks.

Branch catered to schmoes long before Kai did.

there was a old pic of Branch posted on this board recently. It was a schmoe-type photo.
Branch was "modeling" in a lockeroom. There was No doubt that he catering to a certain "audience".

Kai just did what Branch did.... But Kai took it to a new level of grossness

Kai has taken that

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: 2013 Olympia - Branch Warren - What was the story?
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2013, 08:41:31 AM »
What's the story on Branch?? Haven't heard much!! Did he screw up his diet, gear, etc... He just had a huge drop in status!! Must be pissed!!

He "screwed up" his overall structure

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2013, 08:54:06 AM »