Author Topic: Notifications and alerts  (Read 1699 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Notifications and alerts
« on: October 03, 2013, 09:31:21 PM »
Prior to when the board went down a week or so ago, I would get notifications of replies in threads where I posted. There was also a new posts button at the top of the window where one could just see what's new without having to read through all the posts. These features have disappeared. Is there something I can set in my profile to get them back?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Notifications and alerts
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 12:41:47 AM »
I believe you just need to click the 'Notify' button on the top right of the thread or board you're interested in receiving notifications on.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 10:14:30 AM »
Prior to when the board went down a week or so ago, I would get notifications of replies in threads where I posted. There was also a new posts button at the top of the window where one could just see what's new without having to read through all the posts. These features have disappeared. Is there something I can set in my profile to get them back?

Look up next to the date underneath GETBIG - top right.  There should be a + or -
Click on that.  + should put
"Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts."
above the total time logged in next to your avatar up on the left.
:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 03:02:30 PM »

Look up next to the date underneath GETBIG - top right.  There should be a + or -
Click on that.  + should put
"Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts."
above the total time logged in next to your avatar up on the left.

Thanks. This must be it. Duh! I knew it had to be something simple that I was missing.