Author Topic: how does a getbigger dress in real life?  (Read 53832 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: how does a getbigger dress in real life?
« Reply #175 on: October 07, 2013, 09:36:56 PM »
You're kind of a named brand type of guy, huh?

I like quality ;)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #176 on: October 07, 2013, 09:51:55 PM »
ES- I agree with most of the things you have posted. However, the watches....I don't know what it is but I don't give a shit about having a watch on with casual/sport wear, I hate them. I have 2 nice ones that I of course wear with suits or say dress shirts/pants type nights or work.

Other than that, I have yet to find a watch for everyday/casual that can be worn with jeans/pants and polos/tees. Any suggestion? I personally think it looks retarded to wear my silver watches with that...even the modvado which is ultra thin type look.

anything with a stainless-steel case and leather strap. Simple dial with a date window...  no need for sub-dials... i'm not a big stainless steel (metal, what I assume u mean by 'silver') bracelets (the part of the watch that goes around your wrist). NOOOOO digital.

if you're not a watch guy, keep it simple. you can probably find something for under $60, granted, it'll be quartz, and run on a battery (not automatic), but at least it's a watch.

I always say go with black shoes.. and a black strap watch... if you wear a brown strap watch, your shoes should be brown as well (your belt too!).

I believe u can find Tissot (might even find an automatic), ESQ (made by Movado, although i'm not a fan of Movado and will never wear one...ESQ don't resemble the typical 'Movado-theme'), or even bulova for under $200 new... even a simple Fossil is better than nothing.

if you're a bigger guy, you can probably get away with a 44-46mm case... Rolex date-just are like 37mm, rolex submariner/yhactmaster/gmt master are all 39mm... panerai's are usually 44mm, big omega seamaster's are 45mm, ect... personally, aside from my submariner and GMT, i'd never wear anything smaller than 42mm (and that's if it's an IWC or Zenith).

i'm curious now... i'll check around and see what I see at a low price point that's simple and says "I care how I look... I wear a watch even though nobody needs one anymore (cell phones)".

girls look at a guys shoes and his watch and it makes an impression..... just like when I see a girl/woman, I look at her shoes. if she's wearing tennis-shoes, or closed toe shoes,(unless she's in gym clothes) or chuck taylors, or something, i'm thinking "wtf... is this girl still in Middle School? or are your toes all jacked up because you don't care about how you look?... NEXT!!!"

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #177 on: October 07, 2013, 09:55:44 PM »
anything with a stainless-steel case and leather strap. Simple dial with a date window...  no need for sub-dials... i'm not a big stainless steel (metal, what I assume u mean by 'silver') bracelets (the part of the watch that goes around your wrist). NOOOOO digital.

if you're not a watch guy, keep it simple. you can probably find something for under $60, granted, it'll be quartz, and run on a battery (not automatic), but at least it's a watch.

I always say go with black shoes.. and a black strap watch... if you wear a brown strap watch, your shoes should be brown as well (your belt too!).

I believe u can find Tissot (might even find an automatic), ESQ (made by Movado, although i'm not a fan of Movado and will never wear one...ESQ don't resemble the typical 'Movado-theme'), or even bulova for under $200 new... even a simple Fossil is better than nothing.

if you're a bigger guy, you can probably get away with a 44-46mm case... Rolex date-just are like 37mm, rolex submariner/yhactmaster/gmt master are all 39mm... panerai's are usually 44mm, big omega seamaster's are 45mm, ect... personally, aside from my submariner and GMT, i'd never wear anything smaller than 42mm (and that's if it's an IWC or Zenith).

i'm curious now... i'll check around and see what I see at a low price point that's simple and says "I care how I look... I wear a watch even though nobody needs one anymore (cell phones)".

girls look at a guys shoes and his watch and it makes an impression..... just like when I see a girl/woman, I look at her shoes. if she's wearing tennis-shoes, or closed toe shoes,(unless she's in gym clothes) or chuck taylors, or something, i'm thinking "wtf... is this girl still in Middle School? or are your toes all jacked up because you don't care about how you look?... NEXT!!!"

No homo but I love ESF's fashion/style tips! This dude knows his stuff!

ESF you should do a weekly thread or something man. Educate the Neanderthals here.

8)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #178 on: October 07, 2013, 10:01:48 PM »

if you're not a watch guy, keep it simple. you can probably find something for under $60, granted, it'll be quartz, and run on a battery (not automatic), but at least it's a watch. in this situation  youd be better with no watch at all I always say go with black shoes..if you want to look gay...be my guest and wear black shoes. and a black strap watch... if you wear a brown strap watch, your shoes should be brown as well (your belt too!). your splitting hairs, nobody in their right mind will notice this. especially not a girl at a club, with 100 other douchebags on her mind

l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #179 on: October 07, 2013, 10:07:55 PM »
any man who does his own laundry is PATHETIC. I will never do that shit...either the girl im dating will do it, or when Im single.... I will hire a good looking latin woman as a housekeeper come to my place once a week and clean all my shit. dishes, kitchen, bathroom, everything.

l

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: October 07, 2013, 10:09:08 PM »
any man who does his own laundry is PATHETIC. I will never do that shit...either the girl im dating will do it, or when Im single.... I will hire a good looking latin woman as a housekeeper come to my place once a week and clean all my shit. dishes, kitchen, bathroom, everything.

8)

(i've been doing my laundry for a decade)

;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #181 on: October 07, 2013, 10:09:18 PM »
ES- I agree with most of the things you have posted. However, the watches....I don't know what it is but I don't give a shit about having a watch on with casual/sport wear, I hate them. I have 2 nice ones that I of course wear with suits or say dress shirts/pants type nights or work.

Other than that, I have yet to find a watch for everyday/casual that can be worn with jeans/pants and polos/tees. Any suggestion? I personally think it looks retarded to wear my silver watches with that...even the modvado which is ultra thin type look.

i'm not a huge fan of this one but..
http://www.worldofwatches.com/detail.asp?iq=1&bo_products_id=0&bo_products_variance_id=179577&promotion_code=WTV6993100713212037250179579

I know it's not what you want/like, but I've always liked the Swiss Legend Neptune compared to the G-shock guys typicall wear... it's a pretty conspicuous watch lol ... comes in a lot of colors/combos
http://www.worldofwatches.com/detail.asp?bo_products_variance_id=77853

I think this one will do you just fine
http://www.worldofwatches.com/detail.asp?iq=1&bo_products_id=89836&bo_products_variance_id=96430

this is more of what i'd say to look for, but I couldn't find one above 38mm... lil higher price point, but still sub-$200
http://www.worldofwatches.com/detail.asp?iq=1&bo_products_id=137090&bo_products_variance_id=170841

or something like this, only with a black dial/face and black strap.
http://www.worldofwatches.com/detail.asp?iq=1&bo_products_id=128457&bo_products_variance_id=152376

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #182 on: October 07, 2013, 10:10:47 PM »
No homo but I love ESF's fashion/style tips! This dude knows his stuff!

ESF you should do a weekly thread or something man. Educate the Neanderthals here.

8)

It's "dressing nice 101"  nothing exotic. Belt matches the shoes. ..no shit...LOL

I used to dress nice..and I clean up well..but my day to day is casual now. I'm not on the market..I don't have to impress anyone for work....so I dress for comfort. I don't dress in rags and have a sense of style...but I'm not a fashion whore....too many do's and don't's. I don't give a fuck I wear what I want.......and I make it look good.

18 dollar T shirt...you think a chick gives a shit when I walk by that I'm not wearing a watch ?  ::)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: October 07, 2013, 10:15:46 PM »
It's "dressing nice 101"  nothing exotic. Belt matches the shoes. ..no shit...LOL

I used to dress nice..and I clean up well..but my day to day is casual now. I'm not on the market..I don't have to impress anyone for work....so I dress for comfort. I don't dress in rags and have a sense of style...but I'm not a fashion whore....too many do's and don't's. I don't give a fuck I wear what I want.......and I make it look good.

18 dollar T shirt...you think a chick gives a shit when I walk by that I'm not wearing a watch ?  ::)

;D

great post

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #184 on: October 07, 2013, 10:19:14 PM »

you're saying black shoes are gay?

and no watch at all is never better than a watch that's quartz.

people will notice your belt and shoes if they DON'T match.

and what kind of adult picks up girls at a club? you wanna quick one night fuck? or an actual gf? shit, I forgot who I was talking to.. dude, you LIE TO YOUR GIRLFRIENDS and THEY LEAVE YOU... of course they're gonna do your laundry, they're DUMB AS SHIT and believe you own businesses and property's (or whatever lies you tell them).. you JUST BARELY got your OWN CAR.

What are you doing in a thread giving advice about this shit?

YOU LIVE OFF YOUR PARENTS!!!!! Do yourself a favor, exit IE, Shutdown Windows, and put the laptop or PC in the closet for a few months while you hit the streets and start living in reality and get a job and learn how to talk to women.... WOMEN... not dumb girls high on X you meet at an 18+ club.

Then maybe, after you have some life experience, come back to getbig under a new identity and we'll all forget about how young, dumb, and inexperienced you were.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #185 on: October 07, 2013, 10:20:51 PM »
 exactly...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: October 07, 2013, 10:21:08 PM »
;D

great post

Thanks

and speaking of fashion 101, who the hell tucks in their shirt these days anyway? Can't even see the belt.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #187 on: October 07, 2013, 10:30:59 PM »
Thanks

and speaking of fashion 101, who the hell tucks in their shirt these days anyway? Can't even see the belt.

yea, I know... but still... if i'm wearing brown shoes, I wear a brown belt..... actally.... if i'm wearing brown shoes, i'm probably wearing some light colored pants/slacks and my shirt is probably tucked and i'm probably wearing a tie.

going out to dinner or going out anywhere, period, I wear black shoes, and nobody'd probably see my belt... but I still wear a black one.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: October 07, 2013, 10:34:31 PM »

yea, I know... but still... if i'm wearing brown shoes, I wear a brown belt..... actally.... if i'm wearing brown shoes, i'm probably wearing some light colored pants/slacks and my shirt is probably tucked and i'm probably wearing a tie.

going out to dinner or going out anywhere, period, I wear black shoes, and nobody'd probably see my belt... but I still wear a black one.

Just playing devil's advocate over here. What you are saying is on the money.

I will admit that I have just grabbed a brown belt really quick and said" fuck it"  with black shoes because I knew no one could see it

Ha ha  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: October 07, 2013, 10:39:59 PM »

unless of course you are doing the Colombian drug lord thing.

brown belt,  light brown slacks.... brown shoes with no socks and a loose cotton collared shirt buttoned halfway up.  ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #190 on: October 07, 2013, 10:45:47 PM »
unless of course you are doing the Colombian drug lord thing.

brown belt,  light brown slacks.... brown shoes with no socks and a loose cotton collared shirt buttoned halfway up.  ;D

well, I have been watching a lot of Miami Vice on Netflix recently.....

.... and I do have a cream colored suit. lol....

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: October 07, 2013, 10:47:29 PM »
Thanks

???

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #192 on: October 08, 2013, 12:13:16 AM »
you're saying black shoes are gay?

and no watch at all is never better than a watch that's quartz.

people will notice your belt and shoes if they DON'T match.

and what kind of adult picks up girls at a club? you wanna quick one night fuck? or an actual gf? shit, I forgot who I was talking to.. dude, you LIE TO YOUR GIRLFRIENDS and THEY LEAVE YOU... of course they're gonna do your laundry, they're DUMB AS SHIT and believe you own businesses and property's (or whatever lies you tell them).. you JUST BARELY got your OWN CAR.

What are you doing in a thread giving advice about this shit?

YOU LIVE OFF YOUR PARENTS!!!!! Do yourself a favor, exit IE, Shutdown Windows, and put the laptop or PC in the closet for a few months while you hit the streets and start living in reality and get a job and learn how to talk to women.... WOMEN... not dumb girls high on X you meet at an 18+ club.

Then maybe, after you have some life experience, come back to getbig under a new identity and we'll all forget about how young, dumb, and inexperienced you were.

who cares if they leave me. Im selfish uncompassionate and a horrible listener, If I was a girl Id l probably leave me too...so who cares. Most relationships go to shit after 3 months anyways after the intial sparks stop flying.

lfact for you- my dad is 5'8 and never trained a day in his life.
The toughest workout he ever did was raise a cigar to his mouth. As for matching lol well ....I vividly remember would wear a black Yankees  hat, a blue dodgers tshirt, and a $40 Oakland raiders watch he bought at a suvineer stand. With cacky shorts, brown shoes, and no socks. Every time I left the country club with him (him wearing this 10 dollar outfit) I remember  some 10  (usually a model or something) would come up to me "have you seen your dad?" And have me write her number down to give to him. My dad would take it and throw it out the window.

Im not trying to offend you but  I REALLY I dont need some personal trainer trying to talk to me about game and women when this was the guy I was raised by. And Unless Derek jeter himself omes on here, your going to have a very hard time impressing me with your conquests.
l

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #193 on: October 08, 2013, 01:17:37 AM »
 ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: October 08, 2013, 01:46:14 AM »

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: October 08, 2013, 01:57:39 AM »
Thanks

Do the front tuck with the v neck and have a nice belt buckle. It draws attention to the crotch area.  8)
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #196 on: October 08, 2013, 02:01:52 AM »
I find myself dressing pretty casual mostly .. jeans, belt, shirt and no skickers but shoes

winter looks mostly like this

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #197 on: October 08, 2013, 02:03:52 AM »
who cares if they leave me. Im selfish uncompassionate and a horrible listener, If I was a girl Id l probably leave me too...so who cares. Most relationships go to shit after 3 months anyways after the intial sparks stop flying.

lfact for you- my dad is 5'8 and never trained a day in his life.
The toughest workout he ever did was raise a cigar to his mouth. As for matching lol well ....I vividly remember would wear a black Yankees  hat, a blue dodgers tshirt, and a $40 Oakland raiders watch he bought at a suvineer stand. With cacky shorts, brown shoes, and no socks. Every time I left the country club with him (him wearing this 10 dollar outfit) I remember  some 10  (usually a model or something) would come up to me "have you seen your dad?" And have me write her number down to give to him. My dad would take it and throw it out the window.

Im not trying to offend you but  I REALLY I dont need some personal trainer trying to talk to me about game and women when this was the guy I was raised by. And Unless Derek jeter himself omes on here, your going to have a very hard time impressing me with your conquests.

I really don't care about your dad.. or anybody's dad on here.

hell, your father sounds like a lot of my clients, and I hear them bitch every day about their lazy, ungrateful children....clients who own multiple homes.. summer homes, winter homes, homes they own/rent overseas, clients with their own private jets, clients who started from NOTHING and build net worths of 6, 20, 50, 80million and everywhere in between. These are the same clients who will write me a check for $40k after a 20second glance at the first 2 pages of a 10page business plan I wrote up overnight, but won't loan our front desk guy $40 for gas money so he can get to work. I can talk to them about interest rates, implied volatility, property taxes in this city vs. that city, rental income, passive income, short-interest, production costs in their textile company, shipping costs of their avocado orchards, ect... ect... ect... what the fuck can you talk to your dad about? besides asking him for money and giving him excuses as to WHY you're not amounting to SHIT in life?  

and 'impressing you with my conquests'? please dude... nice try. get some some new material.

'some personal trainer', well, that's one of the things I do. I run a business... a few businesses actually. don't confuse me with some 24hr Fitness $12/hr fly-by-night trainer...... besides, what do you do? what goals do you have? do you have ANY clue or plan to achieve those goals? you're too dumb and immature to be a lawyer or doctor... too shortsighted and ignorant and unmotivated to run a business, let alone start one from the ground up, either with your own money or somebody else's (those are called 'investors', and you'd need to know how to write a business plan for that... you're at least 10 years from comprehending how that works).... I could go on, and on, and on with this with you, but it'd be a waste of time... hell, you don't even have to answer these questions for me or anyone else on here, but it'd be a benefit to you (and you alone) to answer them to yourself.

as for me? I've been doing what i'm doing for a long, long time. Only difference is now, I do what I do very well. I've made mistakes along the way and learned from them. I've had successful businesses, and I've had businesses fail for various reasons.

I do very well. I'm not "rich", but i'm comfortable & my family is comfortable. (my "family", I mean my kids, my ex, her nieces, my gf, my gf's kid, my gf's nieces and nephews... I have a lot of people depending on me.. how many people do you have depending on you? zero... just wandering through life aimlessly spending your fathers money and talking like you know something on internet bbing message boards. you're clueless, you admit it yourself.)

you have access to money... but you can't even create an opportunity to CREATE YOUR OWN MONEY with borrowed money from your father.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #198 on: October 08, 2013, 02:04:41 AM »
I find myself dressing pretty casual mostly .. jeans, belt, shirt and no skickers but shoes

winter looks mostly like this

I approve. nice jacket  ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: October 08, 2013, 02:10:18 AM »
lots of metrosexual men that pluck their eyebrows in this thread
T