Author Topic: MATT CLINE ..extradition trial  (Read 26878 times)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: MATT CLINE ..extradition trial
« Reply #100 on: December 27, 2005, 09:31:18 PM »
Agreed!!!

Matt told me on the phone that he believed Craig helped burn a human body.

He said Craig didn't kill anyone, but he did help Kelly after the fact.

Now Matt is willing to give money to a friend who BURNED THE DEAD BODY OF ANOTHER ONE OF HIS FRIENDS?

ummmmmm...  ::)

If we're going to be talking about ethics then you have no place to speak.

How many times do we have to remind all and sundry only a few short weeks ago you were telling someone here that you were going to kill him.

Do you have anything to say regarding my previous post..?  Perhaps you missed it, you can find it here. 

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=49686.msg779240#msg779240

Rarely have I encountered someone so hypocritical as you.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #101 on: December 27, 2005, 09:31:29 PM »
First...it's my assumption
second...you have a right to disagree but bring something to the table...something constructive other than saying "bogus"
When you study physical behavior - professionally or as a hobby - you will start seeing a whole bigger world.

It's your assumption, not necessarily fact. That's the whole difference.
I brought something to the table, you just don't like the message.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #102 on: December 27, 2005, 09:41:01 PM »
I threw a scare into MattT for trying to mess up my marriage.   

Had nothing to do with business... I've never worked with mattT, never will.
He just decided to get involved in another man's marriage by posting my wife's personal info. 

This is business. My site www.freecraigtitus.com brings value to visitors in that they save TIME from their very busy day. 

Right now, you can learn about the victim, the crime, Craig and Kelly, and exclusive well-wishings from IFBB pros.  It's free. It's pleasing to the eye.  And you can learn everything that's going on this week in about 2 minutes, instead of scrolling though 10,000 posts on getbig.

You think anyone cares that a few weeks back I threatened a man who got involved with my marriage when they're reading great info at their fingertips?

Value. I bring it.  I am worth more than I cost, and I can bring value into the day of anyone I meet. I'll always have a job as a result.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #103 on: December 27, 2005, 10:02:06 PM »

He just decided to get involved in another man's marriage by posting my wife's personal info. 

This is business. My site www.freecraigtitus.com brings value to visitors in that they save TIME from their very busy day. 

Right now, you can learn about the victim, the crime, Craig and Kelly, and exclusive well-wishings from IFBB pros.  It's free. It's pleasing to the eye.  And you can learn everything that's going on this week in about 2 minutes, instead of scrolling though 10,000 posts on getbig.

You think anyone cares that a few weeks back I threatened a man who got involved with my marriage when they're reading great info at their fingertips?

Value. I bring it.  I am worth more than I cost, and I can bring value into the day of anyone I meet. I'll always have a job as a result.

Don't tell half the story sport!  I think many people would care about that considering the fact that you are currently casting your judgement on this issue and the people around it (this issue - the carrying out of something that you very specifically claimed would happen, by your own hands).  You make comments about Matt getting involved in defending craig yet here you are trying to solicit money for profit from this website and this issue. ::)

Perhaps you forgot the bit where you militantly pursued ruining your targets bodybuilding aspirations attempting to have him disqualified from a shows, publicising unconfirmed steroid allegations - attempting to ruin his chances at the show.

You also have quickly forgotten where you posted personal information about another member here, encouraging people to take action upon him.

Two things that were the catalyst for the information posted on your wife.

I'd encourage nobody to donate to this so called fund on the site for aslong as the site is "for sale" as nobody who is prepared to sell the site has 100% pure intentions.  I have feeling Mike/Matt would be far more trustworthy as they are currently not trying to sell themselves to anybody who will listen.

Again, its a good site but you are far from trustworthy.

Who wants to donate to a fund where the maintainer is trying to sell the site, taking advertising revenue on it and has recently been caught out posting personal info of other members here?  Baha

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #104 on: December 27, 2005, 10:07:02 PM »
"are you fucking guys serious??!?!?!?
240...lol WTF  are the "donations" on wwwfreecraigtitus.com going?(right in ur pocket,you can hush now). when you can fully explain where exactly your "proceeds" go, then you can ask about this.
this was/is Matt's idea(Matt wants to do something to help) hence Matt giving the down payment on Craig's lawyer
Matt has plenty of money,he just wants to help his friend somehow
(ill keep my "name" off of the donation project if it's going to cause this much controversy)
isn't your "site" also for sale Rob??? lol
neither myself nor Matt are trying to make a dime off of Craig's woes"

yes i am serious.  i was never talkin bout who was making a dime off of what.  I was just referring to the general absurdity of a fund set up by WHOmEVER for the defense team + victim's family. for many reasons, most of which have been stated by others.  Its just ridiculous on so many levels.
Valhalla awaits.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: December 27, 2005, 10:12:01 PM »

Value. I bring it. I am worth more than I cost, and I can bring value into the day of anyone I meet. I'll always have a job as a result.

HAHHAHAHAHA what a laugh. 

240 just be sure whatever job you will always have allows you to be on getbig.com at least 10 hours a day adn allows you to act like a complete jackass because everyone on the board's  memory is very short, mainly because it is not real life and does not have real life consequences.   

although you tried to make it real life, with real consequences for matt t and it came  back to hit you in the face

and then you claimed you were dyin and were gion to kill him as your last act.  you would make a great study for Freud.
Valhalla awaits.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 27, 2005, 10:12:54 PM »
It's your assumption, not necessarily fact. That's the whole difference.
I brought something to the table, you just don't like the message.

what you don't like is human nature has some specific basic's

thats fact

understanding those is just a foot in the door....not a complete understanding....that's what you're twisting

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #107 on: December 27, 2005, 10:18:38 PM »
Heh, right on.  The fish memory of people here allows him to constantly get away with contradicting himself.  I was pretty supportive of him when he was "keeping it real" but it seems that the call of the dollar was more important than being honest and decent.

And regarding donating money to defend Titus.. well to be honest if Titus was not guilty of murder - only of protecting his wife I can understand it.  The law cannot condone it, but each and every one of us would think long and hard about doing the same if it were our respective loved ones.  Can't imagine how bad that would be to face that type of decision.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: December 27, 2005, 10:58:19 PM »
hopefully i wont marry someone who would kill another out of jealousy
Valhalla awaits.

ReEvolution

• Getbig III
  • goodbye ronnie
« Reply #109 on: December 27, 2005, 11:48:05 PM »
relieve fund for people who murder other people?  WTF?  Give the cash to the dead girls parents.  Titus, killer or not, tried to char the flesh off this girl.   he's fuckin' crazy and so is a fund for his legal fees or anything related to his defense.  i don't give a fuck if he did the killing or not.  he's a fuckin' lunatic for not turning kelly in immediatly.  she's got toys in the attic, broken toys.
two thumbs WAY up!!!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #110 on: December 28, 2005, 12:05:57 AM »

thats fact

understanding those is just a foot in the door....not a complete understanding....that's what you're twisting

Knny,
You give real credence to the statement that "just a little understanding can be a very dangerous thing"

Yes, there are some universal basics when reading body language, ...but the specifics you refer to can also quite plausibly be attributed to a scenario 180 degrees away from what you alledge. While I cast no aspersions on the guilt or innocence of either Craig or Kelly, your conclusions are easily impeached.

Titus has done time twice. Being drug out of the back of a paddy wagon to make a court appearance is nothing new for him. Taking it in stride might just be routine. That doesn't mean he's innocent. It could mean he's a narcissistic psycopath.

And in Kelly's case, ...I'd have to think that for someone who has no history of run-ins with the law, having to spend Christmas in jail contemplating the reality of being extradited to face murder charges in a state with the death penalty, has got to be tough on her, ...guilty or innocent. The idea that she would want to shield her face from someone shoving a news camera into it while she's at her most vulnerable, is hardly proof of guilt. The possibility that she might have been crying is hardly proof of guilt, nor is the fact that she appears physically & emotionally worn and stressed out.

Have you ever spent time in jail? Do you have any idea what kind of hell merely being inside of a place like that can be, ...or what it can do to your pysche? In 1994, I spent 8 days in a maximum security facility, just outside of Peterborough Ontario. I wasn't in custody or anything, we were shooting a Judith Light MOW. Everynight at wrap, we got to leave and go back to the hotel, ...but just being there was no picnic, ...and we were treated with kid gloves. I can only imagine what Kelly must be experiencing as a suspect in a murder case facing the possibility of having to live behind bars or worse. Her demeanor at the court appearance cannot be interpreted as any indicator of guilt. Stress, fear, and depression perhaps, but hardly an indictment of guilt. Stick to the evidence, the real facts in this case, ...or better yet... SHUT UP!
w

Neve

« Reply #111 on: December 28, 2005, 12:10:43 AM »
Very good post.

killing someone can trip you out.

Knny,
You give real credence to the statement that "just a little understanding can be a very dangerous thing"

Yes, there are some universal basics when reading body language, ...but the specifics you refer to can also quite plausibly be attributed to a scenario 180 degrees away from what you alledge. While I cast no aspersions on the guilt or innocence of either Craig or Kelly, your conclusions are easily impeached.

Titus has done time twice. Being drug out of the back of a paddy wagon to make a court appearance is nothing new for him. Taking it in stride might just be routine. That doesn't mean he's innocent. It could mean he's a narcissistic psycopath.

And in Kelly's case, ...I'd have to think that for someone who has no history of run-ins with the law, having to spend Christmas in jail contemplating the reality of being extradited to face murder charges in a state with the death penalty, has got to be tough on her, ...guilty or innocent. The idea that she would want to shield her face from someone shoving a news camera into it while she's at her most vulnerable, is hardly proof of guilt. The possibility that she might have been crying is hardly proof of guilt, nor is the fact that she appears physically & emotionally worn and stressed out.

Have you ever spent time in jail? Do you have any idea what kind of hell merely being inside of a place like that can be, ...or what it can do to your pysche? In 1994, I spent 8 days in a maximum security facility, just outside of Peterborough Ontario. I wasn't in custody or anything, we were shooting a Judith Light MOW. Everynight at wrap, we got to leave and go back to the hotel, ...but just being there was no picnic, ...and we were treated with kid gloves. I can only imagine what Kelly must be experiencing as a suspect in a murder case facing the possibility of having to live behind bars or worse. Her demeanor at the court appearance cannot be interpreted as any indicator of guilt. Stress, fear, and depression perhaps, but hardly an indictment of guilt. Stick to the evidence, the real facts in this case, ...or better yet... SHUT UP!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2005, 04:36:28 AM »
240 will be a communist in two weeks
a free market libertarian two weeks later
and a roman catholic two weeks after that

lol

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 28, 2005, 06:01:25 AM »

thats fact

You are not the arbiter; congratulating yourself as such is absurd. Do yourself a favor and take a step off the soapbox as resident know-all, it's not in your interest. Actually absorb this-you're preaching without realizing it, without knowing all the facts or context.

Jail is extremely depressing; her reactions could be triggered by any number of feelings, not just those you've decided for us are facts "because you know better, and watch people". That is the simplistic thought process of an amateur.

Human behavior is sometimes more complex than you've picked up on so far in life.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #114 on: December 28, 2005, 06:34:19 AM »
Knny,

poor Kelly is now in a comfortable detention center.
she has miles and miles to go before she reaches her
destination here on earth
a womans prison in nevada where she will live for a very long time

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #115 on: December 28, 2005, 06:49:42 AM »
This is about the time where he relies on the fish memory to see this thread to the grave.

Bump.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #116 on: December 28, 2005, 06:56:06 AM »
what about those who want to contribute to craig only and not his wife?
sounds like you want to "contribute" in more ways than just money, "bigdumbell", hahahaha. ;)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: December 28, 2005, 07:25:07 AM »

Get a fucking life!

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #118 on: December 28, 2005, 07:28:02 AM »
Knny,

meltdown.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #119 on: December 28, 2005, 08:21:09 AM »
Heh, right on.  The fish memory of people here allows him to constantly get away with contradicting himself.  I was pretty supportive of him when he was "keeping it real" but it seems that the call of the dollar was more important than being honest and decent.

And regarding donating money to defend Titus.. well to be honest if Titus was not guilty of murder - only of protecting his wife I can understand it.  The law cannot condone it, but each and every one of us would think long and hard about doing the same if it were our respective loved ones.  Can't imagine how bad that would be to face that type of decision.

240 was king of the douchebags... but this place was never this bad before :(

I guess someone agrees with you?  :-\

What was the scare you threw into MattT?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 28, 2005, 08:50:49 AM »
  I have been 100% guilty of something and come off cocky and I have been 100% innocent of something and gotten very upset.

A few pics is not a good way to assume guilt or innocence.     ::)

ps- good post Jaguar

another fine example of someone sticking there nose where it doesn't belong...

stop following me around please

::)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 28, 2005, 08:56:56 AM »
there is plenty of them...here's a idea...start you own.

I am pretty sure I won't go in them.

Post on the X-board...I wont go there either.

You know Flower...I am being serious here....stop the b.s.

It's getting "weird"

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 28, 2005, 09:00:48 AM »
Flower, just know your place & behave-please!

Your place is wherever this guy defines it. Remember that, stay within parameters designated by someone who knows better than you. Understand that and you'll be fine.. :P

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 28, 2005, 09:03:09 AM »
uhmmmmmmm-k    you really are mentally fucked

don't post in any threads I do, lolololollz  wtf is that?   wierd?  uh huh

;D

Flower...

no - you know you're crossing the line.

I have tried to be friendly...you cannot & do not want to.

So simply....leave me alone.

Following me around the board is getting old.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 28, 2005, 09:04:47 AM »
Following me around the board is getting old.

I can now inform you that your ego needs a makeover in '06.

Hint: no ones' following you, it's just your perception of self-importance that is fucked..