Author Topic: MATT CLINE ..extradition trial  (Read 27075 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: MATT CLINE ..extradition trial
« Reply #75 on: December 27, 2005, 08:10:11 PM »
Arvilla good stuff thanx for the update.

quick question. if you know matt and are kinda close ..why would you go on a message board days after it all went down to tell the public who matt is and what he was going to do for craig. just curious why you wouldnt keep it to yourself. was matt ok with you telling all ?  just curious thats all.

Matt wanted people to know the truth (some people were spreading lies about him)

that he is very close to craig and that he did not/would not rat on him
is Matt an angel?.............no
is he a rat...............no

newmom

« Reply #76 on: December 27, 2005, 08:11:04 PM »

hi...........i wasnt there at the extradition trial,so i will have to ask Matt
and ill post it here
.....Mike

wait u didnt fly up from florida..just kidding. someone pointed out that he was talking to kelly. I watched the video again and they came up stairs together but they showed her standing next to her lawyer and craig was behind a glass partition

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #77 on: December 27, 2005, 08:13:28 PM »
And I wouldn't trust anyone who claimed to work for a cause several hours a day with zero earning who handled funds.  He'd either be a poor businessman or a crook.

Then why trust Ron?

If we were to say, press you for margins as you are pressing Mike..  What would you say is the margins between your cause and your hip pocket?

Again, for those of you who have not noticed, the site is for sale - as it says down the bottom.  IE, he's willing to trade his cause for cash. 

Steroids have not been mentioned yet only because it has not gone to trial.  When the time comes the pressure will come and no minor effort on the part of that site will help that.  Its good for news but it has no chance of effecting any change if people decided to use it to grandstand.  It will not even have to be Titus himself who uses it as an excuse. 

If the supplement industry cannot save themselves, with millions/billions of dollars at stake, what the fok can Rob Z do to stop this from happening with 2/3k uniques? 

Answer:  He can make money from this! 

(I'm just jealous because I didnt think of it first)

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: December 27, 2005, 08:14:31 PM »
I think I speak above your level of comprehension.

Someone explain this to him.

IF craig's defense = steroids, THEN entire BBing industry takes a big hit.

Bad for business all around.  At this point, no more explanations for you- if you can't see this basic concept, I can't help you.

Fuck you douchbag. You have an delusional imagination. It doesn't matter what his defence is it's not going to effect the BBing "industry".

What a moron you are.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 27, 2005, 08:20:31 PM »
when I saw her getting out of the paddy wagon, I was like why is she covering her face..gee maybe she feels bad, but since u cleared it up on who she was talking to, I bet she just looked over to craig in tears. Your right it makes u want to feel bad for her and I was like wow he is trying to be strong for her. I dunno the whole thing shouldnt of happend but it did

Again...the hidden face = guilt.

You can tell she's been crying = guilt.

The body posturing, hung head = guilt

Don't get me wrong....being arrested for kelly or a woman can be very scary & traumatic.

But image how you would act if a cop knocked on your door right now & accused you of killing someone & you knew you weren't involved.

Besides being co-operative....if they were still to process you....

would you cry?

would you show remorse?

would you hang your head in sorrow & avoid eye contact?

or

would you be scared?

would you be defensive & angry of the accusation?

Honestly....I can tell this whole ordeal must be extremely stressful on Kelly.  She doesn't know how to handle these kind of emotions.  I am willing to bet again that she went to the nail salon to make herself feel better about the whole situation.

Craig's ssems like the type of guy that was better about the situation was the car was on fire & never thought to much about it (emotionally) afterwards.

Just my take on it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #80 on: December 27, 2005, 08:23:06 PM »
Kelly = sheep
Craig = wolf

If I was Craig, and I truly loved her, I'd take the fall and let her walk.

He'd be a minor celebrity in jail, he'd have connections, he can fight and hold his own.  She'll be up shit creek in there.

newmom

« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2005, 08:23:20 PM »
well I have been cheated on and didnt do anything to my man or his lil friend or anything. I would be in tears and stressed and such. Im sure she never thought she would be in this situation and I never plan on it myself unless someone hurts or tries to hurt my daughter

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 27, 2005, 08:26:00 PM »
well I have been cheated on and didnt do anything to my man or his lil friend or anything. I would be in tears and stressed and such. Im sure she never thought she would be in this situation and I never plan on it myself unless someone hurts or tries to hurt my daughter

admirable...but do your daughter a bigger favor....

be more concerned with your safety & wellness.

It will have more of an effect on her & the people that you encounter and bring into her life.

newmom

« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2005, 08:28:58 PM »
trust me I do. Even while driving in my parents area, which is a nice quiet town in connecticut, i keep the automatic doors locked because u never know what nut might reach in and take her from her car seat. Its funny u say this knny, because ever since I had her almost 4 months ago, I am so much lurking over my shoulder to see who is around, maybe its because we live in nyc, or motherly overbearing

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: December 27, 2005, 08:32:48 PM »
trust me I do. Even while driving in my parents area, which is a nice quiet town in connecticut, i keep the automatic doors locked because u never know what nut might reach in and take her from her car seat. Its funny u say this knny, because ever since I had her almost 4 months ago, I am so much lurking over my shoulder to see who is around, maybe its because we live in nyc, or motherly overbearing

I think you missed his point.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 27, 2005, 08:34:06 PM »

well physically protecting her is one thing.....

I was thinking more on the lines of emotionally protecting yourself & being more aware on others that you bring around during her development.  How you act emotionally around your children they pick up on faster than physical behavior.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2005, 08:34:25 PM »
All people have the same general body language unless they study to change that pattern or stay conscious about it.

No they don't, this is your take. Stop congratulating yourself on your expertise and instead remain open-minded instead of making assumptions and "explaining" everything to us.

Again...the hidden face = guilt.

You can tell she's been crying = guilt.

The body posturing, hung head = guilt

What are your medical certifications? You're making absolutist statements and assumptions. She could be crying and hanging her head for any number of reasons, you're incorrect to assume it's for any particular reason.

newmom

« Reply #87 on: December 27, 2005, 08:38:30 PM »
well physically protecting her is one thing.....

I was thinking more on the lines of emotionally protecting yourself & being more aware on others that you bring around during her development.  How you act emotionally around your children they pick up on faster than physical behavior.

absouletlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyy..i was reading an article on respect. Even though she is almost 5 months, i tell her ok Im gonna change your diaper. Here is a rattle would u like it ( i dont shake it in her face) i want her to grab it in due time. Matter of fact, there was a study researchers did on grocery shopping and children. And 65 percent of kids whose parents smoked grabbed cigarettes while shopping (no the parents were not with them). Trust me knny I do alot of research. Besides I really dont trust to many people and wont let her around to many, but i dont want to be overbearing or shelter her either. who said parenting was easy...thanks for the input knny

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #88 on: December 27, 2005, 08:38:33 PM »
This whole situation couldn't get any sleazier. Why are so many people that have nothing to do with the situation involving themselves? What good can come from designing and hosting a site called freecraigtitus.com? This just smacks of opportunism.  And a donation button? Are you serious?

Is the whole fund for both the victim's family and Titus's defense idea for real? Can anyone be so moronic as to start a fund that benefits the murder victim's family AND the person that killed the victim? Did someone actually think this was a good idea?

Seriously, would anyone give money to such a thing?

Someone was murdered, have people lost site of that?

Aligning yourself with either Titus or the dude that's paying for his defense and wants you to give money to him for the victim and the murderer doesn't look good for ones character.

newmom

« Reply #89 on: December 27, 2005, 08:41:29 PM »
I think you missed his point.

i did and he cleared it up...thanks norton

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 27, 2005, 08:41:52 PM »
This whole situation couldn't get any sleazier. Why are so many people that have nothing to do with the situation involving themselves? What good can come from designing and hosting a site called freecraigtitus.com? This just smacks of opportunism.  And a donation button? Are you serious?

Is the whole fund for both the victim's family and Titus's defense idea for real? Can anyone be so moronic as to start a fund that benefits the murder victim's family AND the person that killed the victim? Did someone actually think this was a good idea?

Seriously, would anyone give money to such a thing?

Someone was murdered, have people lost site of that?

Aligning yourself with either Titus or the dude that's paying for his defense and wants you to give money to him for the victim and the murderer doesn't look good for ones character.

ok here's the thing
 Matt was close to melissa (the victim) as well
  Matt lived in vegas for three years with all parties involved,he just a couple of months ago moved back to boston,he wants to help the friend who has died,and the friend who is alive(and who he thinks is innocent)
 ..................take my name outta the equation,it's just Matt trying to help

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 27, 2005, 08:43:53 PM »
No they don't. IMO this is you trying to sound authoritative. Take off the expert's hat and remain open-minded-your assumptions that all people have the same general body language and thus all think the same is completely wrong.

I am no expert by any means...thats what keeps me open minded & learning new techniques.

Yes...human nature is very "general" in it's behavior.

How you were raised & what kind of experiences you encounter makes you "specific".

Thats what makes it entertaining & like a hobby for me.

The basic's are the same.....& for the most part....is all thats required.

I am not trying to "fully comprehend" someone & I will never want to.

Basically body language is like reading lips.  It's an art form & once you understand the basic's....you can really obtain more information from someone that just hearing them speak.  To me....it brings a new understanding to "listening" to someone.

Just try it sometime.

newmom

« Reply #92 on: December 27, 2005, 08:45:02 PM »
hey mike, i hope matt appreciates your support.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #93 on: December 27, 2005, 08:45:22 PM »
Basically you'll find that the people who behave in accordance with your preconceptions will reinforce your expectations.

This isn't accurate, and you're not doing yourself any favors by making assumptions-you don't know her context nor do you have all the info, which are crucial ingredients.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #94 on: December 27, 2005, 08:47:32 PM »
Does this guy Matt see the incredible contradiction in such a fund? Does he really expect the family of Melissa to except money from a fund that is also funding the defense of her killer? 

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 27, 2005, 08:47:44 PM »

What are your medical certifications? You're making absolutist statements and assumptions. She could be crying and hanging her head for any number of reasons, you're incorrect to assume it's for any particular reason.

You're right...the guard prolly walked up to her & poked her in the eye.

Maybe he stepped on her foot....

Maybe Craig said "get away from me skank"

you're right...your theories would seem more logical....thanks for the awakening

:-*

I learn something new everyday

;)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 27, 2005, 08:49:02 PM »
hey mike, i hope matt appreciates your support.

lol me too!

(im sure he does j/k )

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 27, 2005, 08:51:50 PM »
Basically you'll find that the people who behave in accordance with your preconceptions will reinforce your expectations.

This isn't accurate, and you're not doing yourself any favors by making assumptions-you don't know her context nor do you have all the info, which are crucial ingredients.

First...it's my assumption

second...you have a right to disagree but bring something to the table...something constructive other than saying "bogus"

When you study physical behavior - professionally or as a hobby - you will start seeing a whole bigger world.

Funny part is...it's always in front of you & most people don't even pay attention to it unless they are picking up on a girl or trying to get something from someone.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #98 on: December 27, 2005, 09:11:21 PM »
Does this guy Matt see the incredible contradiction in such a fund? Does he really expect the family of Melissa to except money from a fund that is also funding the defense of her killer? 

Agreed!!!

Matt told me on the phone that he believed Craig helped burn a human body.

He said Craig didn't kill anyone, but he did help Kelly after the fact.

Now Matt is willing to give money to a friend who BURNED THE DEAD BODY OF ANOTHER ONE OF HIS FRIENDS?

ummmmmm...  ::)

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #99 on: December 27, 2005, 09:20:52 PM »

The fact is nobody  does anything for free what 240 is doing with the webiste can help people to follow the  case and also make a little money for himself ain't no crime in that.