Author Topic: MATT CLINE ..extradition trial  (Read 26886 times)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: MATT CLINE ..extradition trial
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2005, 05:23:27 PM »

That's really odd, a fund for the alleged criminals and the victim together? 

Very odd indeed :-\

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2005, 05:25:37 PM »
some things are done in bad taste.....

but it was kind of funny

;)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2005, 05:27:32 PM »
ok.im done
you guys gossip and and think of theories all day and night
ill keep what Matt tells me to myself
i should have known better...
go back to ur "clue board game " babbling
ungrateful lil children................ ...

Slippedisc

• Getbig V
  • Geo said it was ok, so I must be right.
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2005, 05:28:31 PM »
no, funny is watching rob from florida act as if he's 'in' with the movers and shakers

that's what's funny
X Board. Integrity is what we do

Slippedisc

• Getbig V
  • Geo said it was ok, so I must be right.
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2005, 05:29:51 PM »
don't leave mike

stay...

ohhhhhhhhh......

just a little bit longer.........

please please please please .................

say that you will..........
X Board. Integrity is what we do

Neve

« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2005, 05:32:29 PM »
Arvilla good stuff thanx for the update.

quick question. if you know matt and are kinda close ..why would you go on a message board days after it all went down to tell the public who matt is and what he was going to do for craig. just curious why you wouldnt keep it to yourself. was matt ok with you telling all ?  just curious thats all.

Well...........after i get my gyno fixed
some calf implants
Matt gets some corrective surgery on his torn pec
we party a Lil..........
whatever is left goes to Craig and Melissa's Mom

are you fucking guys serious??!?!?!?
240...lol WTF  are the "donations" on wwwfreecraigtitus.com going?(right in ur pocket,you can hush now). when you can fully explain where exactly your "proceeds" go, then you can ask about this.
this was/is Matt's idea(Matt wants to do something to help) hence Matt giving the down payment on Craig's lawyer
Matt has plenty of money,he just wants to help his friend somehow
(ill keep my "name" off of the donation project if it's going to cause this much controversy)
isn't your "site" also for sale Rob??? lol
neither myself nor Matt are trying to make a dime off of Craig's woes

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2005, 05:37:20 PM »
240...lol WTF  are the "donations" on wwwfreecraigtitus.com going?(right in ur pocket,you can hush now). when you can fully explain where exactly your "proceeds" go, then you can ask about this.

isn't your "site" also for sale Rob??? lol
neither myself nor Matt are trying to make a dime off of Craig's woes

Craig's WOES?

My site is about keeping the issues out there, and keeping the site about Craig, and NOT STEROIDS/SUPPLEMENTS.

I can hush now?  That was rude, man.

From minute one, I have said any donations go into an account used for ad space in Vegas and magazines to keep the case about Craig, and NOT about steroids.

I have said, from minute one, that Ron will be observing all funds.  He'll have my paypal acct info and will verify ever penny from donations is spent on the cause.

YOU have said you'll be "splitting the money" and cannot define any percentages or terms.

Again, extermely rude of you to say such things, MIke.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2005, 05:40:50 PM »
No shit...this makes me sick just thinking about it! Arvilla just wants to feel important even though nobody gives a shit about him!  Somebody donate a plane ticket so I can go slap some sense into this fat guy..lol...what a joke! >:(
I'll pay for your death sentence Freak.   ;D
:D Weee

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2005, 05:43:09 PM »
Craig's WOES?

My site is about keeping the issues out there, and keeping the site about Craig, and NOT STEROIDS/SUPPLEMENTS.

From minute one, I have said any donations go into an account used for ad space in Vegas and magazines to keep the case about Craig, and NOT about steroids.

I have said, from minute one, that Ron will be observing all funds.  He'll have my paypal acct info and will verify ever penny from donations is spent on the cause.

YOU have said you'll be "splitting the money" and cannot define any percentages or terms.

240, I love ya to death but sometimes your an idiot.   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2005, 05:45:58 PM »
I've spent a few hours each day, building up a terrific place which collects information from all over and makes is available in one easy to use place.

Many people don't want to spend hours scrolling through pages and pages of thoughts.  My page has recorded 2000 and 3000 unique hits in the last 2 days.  It's free and there if people want to learn about the case.

Why insult me?

newmom

« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2005, 05:47:33 PM »
ok, some may not agree with donating to craig's and kelly's defense fund (I know I wont) but there is no need for the racial remarks, I mean really. Before I signed on, I was thinking of maybe ron would know or could ask the victims family if they are accepting donations (perhaps to help pay for the funeral in lieu of sending flowers or something)..

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2005, 05:47:50 PM »

thats funny

;D

newmom

« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2005, 05:48:41 PM »
and 240, your sight is very informative.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2005, 05:49:58 PM »
Craig's WOES?

How can you not keep Steroids out of it?

Clearly they are involved here.  It is the tie that binds it all together.   Plus I`m sure it fucked with their minds. I have yet to see anyone that isn`t fucked a little in the head from Steroids.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2005, 05:51:31 PM »

I speak in terms of numbers and resources.

There is a way to make this page serve the SPORT well- by keeping supplements and steroids out of the trial.

This makes the case about CRAIG and not about other things.  Cause when the case gets hot, we all know craig is going to claim roid rage...
when the truth is, he weighed 190 and was coked/methed out of his head when they caught him.  Steroids had NOTHING to do with his anger problems/stupidity, but his defense team will put them on trial.

newmom

« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2005, 05:54:24 PM »
I take that back 240, I just went there for the first time today and found it very informative and it was nice of you to put melissa's pic up, to bad its next to titus and that smirck he seems to have on his face.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2005, 05:55:21 PM »
I've spent a few hours each day, building up a terrific place which collects information from all over and makes is available in one easy to use place.

Many people don't want to spend hours scrolling through pages and pages of thoughts.  My page has recorded 2000 and 3000 unique hits in the last 2 days.  It's free and there if people want to learn about the case.

Why insult me?
Because other than the fact that Michael gave you Matt, you have nothing different that what is in the daily newspapers or on the news hun.  Look 240, seriously, we like you, you helped us a lot with the site and the extras, and we are very appreciative, but you have to think twice about what you say and how you say it.  The discussion between Matt and Michael about donations is only still in discussion and was Matt's idea to have Michael involved.  Could it be possible that maybe  Matt wants Michael to do what Ron is doing for you... ;)   I guess all I am saying is stop acting all high and mighty.  Your just like the rest of us.   :-*

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2005, 06:03:27 PM »
Because other than the fact that Michael gave you Matt, you have nothing different that what is in the daily newspapers or on the news hun.  Look 240, seriously, we like you, you helped us a lot with the site and the extras, and we are very appreciative, but you have to think twice about what you say and how you say it.  The discussion between Matt and Michael about donations is only still in discussion and was Matt's idea to have Michael involved.  Could it be possible that maybe  Matt wants Michael to do what Ron is doing for you... ;)   I guess all I am saying is stop acting all high and mighty.  Your just like the rest of us.   :-*

damn...somebody was just.....

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2005, 06:04:53 PM »
damn...somebody was just.....
That ... looks painful   :o

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2005, 06:32:14 PM »
Matt is here in this clip at Craig's extradition trial.  If he had turned Craig over to the feds, he certainly wouldn't have shown up for the trial.  Listen to what he says to the reporter.

http://cbs4boston.com/topstories/local_story_361090908.html

gdavidx28

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2005, 06:41:35 PM »
Great website 240, you seem to be a very intelligent guy, dont worry about that bimbo calling you an idiot.

washedup

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2005, 06:42:16 PM »
What the douchebag says is "they just drove in for the holidays."  Craig's barrister echoed the same bs.  So how is anyone expected to believe anything Matt Cline says?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2005, 06:47:10 PM »
Great website 240, you seem to be a very intelligent guy, dont worry about that bimbo calling you an idiot.
::) You have 9 posts here and you think you are ready to judge people here?  Stick around pal and do some reading.  Then make your assumptions  ;)

btw, you are correct about me  :-*

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2005, 06:47:36 PM »
Craig's WOES?

You have ads on www.freecraigtitus.com, not only for your own website, 300website.com, but also for "MrProtein.com".

Who gets the earnings from these ads?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2005, 07:05:36 PM »
You have ads on www.freecraigtitus.com, not only for your own website, 300website.com, but also for "MrProtein.com".

Who gets the earnings from these ads?

YIP
Zack

Re-read your quote. Donations mean donations, and ads mean ads.

Anyone who clicks on "Donations" contributes funds to an account which will go to buying newspaper or radio ads in Vegas when the trial starts.

The ads repay me for the time I spend building the terrific site www.freecraigtitus.com, promoting it, and communicating.  2500 and 4000 unique hits in the last two days.

I'm an MBA and decent website developer.  2-4 hours a day spent on this website is cutting into my workload.  However, since so many eyes are on this page, we know that many people are viewing it, and instead of displaying ignorance ("roids probably made him do it"), they understand the motivations were the results of flawed humans, not any chemical.

In my opinion, I'm helping the supplement industry and as a result, the magazines and BBing shows of which we are fans.