Author Topic: var vs. dbol  (Read 5504 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
var vs. dbol
« on: October 04, 2013, 07:57:08 PM »
is it true what they say that var is a "cutting drug" and a "hardener" while dbol is a "bulker" and a "bloater"?

i'm maybe holding a little bit of water on the dbol, but that could be just due to my daily intake of 2 big mac's and 2 large fry ;D

i'm thinking bout staying on dbol til i hit 80 kg and then switching over to var to "harden" up, or is this all just bro science and can i harden up on the dbol if i clean up my diet just a bit?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: var vs. dbol
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 08:03:55 PM »
I stay pretty hard on dbol with just arimidex. i'll take dbol+adex(and maybe nolva if I have to be 'extra' separated for a couple days) over var anyday mg per mg.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 08:17:39 PM »
thanks man, that's good to know, seeing as var costs 5 times as much as dbol and my cheap ass don't wanna spend no extra cash ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 08:24:18 PM »
thanks man, that's good to know, seeing as var costs 5 times as much as dbol and my cheap ass don't wanna spend no extra cash ;D

only costs 3x more to produce. lol  ;D I dissuade guys from going with var, and only try to move it to women. Same with primo ace tabs.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2013, 11:06:10 PM »
dbol is so fucking cheap and it's not as if nobody ever got shredded and dry on dbol/deca
that sentence doesn't really make sense, but today is a PSMF day- so fuck you

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2013, 01:16:24 AM »
I thought about running 100mgs of anavar a day. but it seems like I would not keep to much of the weight and all I would really get is hardness and strength gains.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2013, 03:13:16 AM »
Anavar is the Bomb if it is human grade or high UGL quality.Halo is even better and around the same price but I would not run Halo as long as var. YOu can run var for month but you will start turning yellow if you run halo for months.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2013, 08:24:53 AM »
Anavar is the Bomb if it is human grade or high UGL quality.Halo is even better and around the same price but I would not run Halo as long as var. YOu can run var for month but you will start turning yellow if you run halo for months.

this

good var can be run long term without negs

you will look great on it too with no bloat
T

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2013, 08:26:41 AM »

Var, turn yellow for a month? Must be some high dosage.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2013, 11:30:35 AM »
the 'yellowing' stuff I think is dependant on a few things... I don't think I know of anybody who's turned yellow who wasn't heavy into drinking and rec drugs.

even after months of tren and high drol, my bilirubin was high (1.7 or so, I forget), but my eyes were white as can be, and nails clear/normal and skin, although 'darker' (androgen-darker) never had a yellow tint... I always tell my gf's to tell me in they notice me either turning "blue/purple" or yellow, nobody's ever noticed a difference.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2013, 06:21:44 PM »
Most people will lose their hunger before any serious liver side effects happen

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2013, 11:35:41 PM »
Ive never turned yellow but I lost my hunger and got really sick before from running three pro hormones at once. But it was all for the best. That was my last run with pro hormones ever. If it wasn't for that I would be running some bull shit fucking pro hormone right now. But I did loose like 10 pounds  when I got sick from those pro hormones it was intense. Some times I wonder if the dosing is consistent with each pill even. A lot of those companies are fly by night companies trying to make a quick buck and could just have immigrants capsuling up each pill at random dosages. Lol well that was my fear at least.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2013, 07:45:46 AM »
Most people will lose their hunger before any serious liver side effects happen

Knew a guy that ran into kidney trouble, and that was one of the first signs something wasn't right.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2013, 09:53:14 AM »
dbol gets a good kicking on here for some reason, ive ran it right upto shows with no problems at all

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2013, 09:46:30 PM »
Knew a guy that ran into kidney trouble, and that was one of the first signs something wasn't right.

Unlucky, any permanent damage?
People have run anadrol at 5mg/kg before in clinical trials and been OK for over a year of use.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2013, 10:26:43 PM »
is it true what they say that var is a "cutting drug" and a "hardener" while dbol is a "bulker" and a "bloater"?

i'm maybe holding a little bit of water on the dbol, but that could be just due to my daily intake of 2 big mac's and 2 large fry ;D

i'm thinking bout staying on dbol til i hit 80 kg and then switching over to var to "harden" up, or is this all just bro science and can i harden up on the dbol if i clean up my diet just a bit?

Try eating those 2 macs and 2 large fries on var and you will be saying otherwise. Even if the diet is a little off on var - the six pack still shows up. On the dbol - some people mistake off season BB's for sea whales, it's just that they have yet to grow fins - so you can't push them into the water.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2013, 08:02:00 AM »
Unlucky, any permanent damage?
People have run anadrol at 5mg/kg before in clinical trials and been OK for over a year of use.

Sorry forgot to add in the important fact that he was a big partier, drank alcohol daily, smoked, etc. Only attracted to juice to get the attention of women. He played on a few of my sports leagues and after each game would always go drinking.

Juiced on and off for years only noticeable result was a 6 pack and arms a mom can develop better by curling a baby.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2013, 09:29:03 AM »
Try eating those 2 macs and 2 large fries on var and you will be saying otherwise. Even if the diet is a little off on var - the six pack still shows up. On the dbol - some people mistake off season BB's for sea whales, it's just that they have yet to grow fins - so you can't push them into the water.

lmao that made me chuckle. Hilarious.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2013, 12:58:12 PM »
For obvious results dbol smokes var any day.
I use dbol regularly even during prep w great results.
Var is not worth the money and yields very few results.
Most competitors and vets know this and most rookies don't fucking listen.

so it's just a matter of keeping the cals in check right? (meaning as far as getting ripped or being ripped on dbol)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2013, 08:00:30 PM »
For obvious results dbol smokes var any day.
I use dbol regularly even during prep w great results.
Var is not worth the money and yields very few results.
Most competitors and vets know this and most rookies don't fucking listen.

this x2

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2013, 10:14:01 AM »
Will be trying my first Dbol ever in 2 hours. Quick someone tell me a decent starting dose!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2013, 10:32:23 AM »

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2013, 11:00:42 AM »
Try 30mg a day if it's legit. I'm talking real deal legit 30-40 will be good start and strong. Watch bp

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2013, 11:05:46 AM »
Try 30mg a day if it's legit. I'm talking real deal legit 30-40 will be good start and strong. Watch bp

Thanks bro  8)

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2013, 11:54:35 AM »
I want that shirt.... has anyone heard the phrase "die big die strong dianabol" I have the die big die strong incorporated in my tattoo sleeve but in Latin ha