Author Topic: There will be stock market crash soon...And the dollar will be devalued 40%  (Read 14011 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
This one will be ugly and blamed on an event but it's been coming because of the QE unlimited and the QEs prior to the Unlimited. This house of cards is ready to come crashing down for real this time. This will make the 2008 one look like a joke. In reality our true debt to GDP is somewhere around 500% It doesn't matter that we are the reserve currency, this is why other countries are buying gold and getting rid of dollars for other strong currencies. This is why billionaires have all recently dumped their stocks. This is why you see FEMA camps and militarized police. Because they know it's coming and they know how "krunk" Americans can get. So whether you like it or not, this is how they have do deal with American badasses. Imagine paying almost $10 for a gallon of milk because the dollar is shit. And that's just the 40% devaluation in the beginning. Once that happens all countries will get rid of their dollars and our dollars will be worthless. Meaning, you're fucked.

And that's my tinfoil hat article of the week.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
why is that losers like to fantasize so much about apocalyptic shit? Is that because their lives suck so bad they cant stand it but at same time they are too corward to commit suicide so they wish the world would just end for once and for all?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
why is that losers like to fantasize so much about apocalyptic shit? Is that because their lives suck so much that cant stand it but they are too corward to commit suicide so they wish the world would just end for once and for all?

That's quite the Sabbath Day meltdown. It seems to me you enjoy living in an ignorant bliss. That's your business. Now kindly piss off.

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
Wiggs, you must be a christian, you buy into any bullshit spewed your direction.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
Bambam waving the flag like a true patriot....

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Wiggs, you must be a christian, you buy into any bullshit spewed your direction.

Actually I'm not a Christian. Although I am a follower of Christ. You sound like a typical idiot. Carry on.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
So I should sell my stocks Wiggs? >:(

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
This one will be ugly and blamed on an event but it's been coming because of the QE unlimited and the QEs prior to the Unlimited. This house of cards is ready to come crashing down for real this time. This will make the 2008 one look like a joke. In reality our true debt to GDP is somewhere around 500% It doesn't matter that we are the reserve currency, this is why other countries are buying gold and getting rid of dollars for other strong currencies. This is why billionaires have all recently dumped their stocks. This is why you see FEMA camps and militarized police. Because they know it's coming and they know how "krunk" Americans can get. So whether you like it or not, this is how they have do deal with American badasses. Imagine paying almost $10 for a gallon of milk because the dollar is shit. And that's just the 40% devaluation in the beginning. Once that happens all countries will get rid of their dollars and our dollars will be worthless. Meaning, you're fucked.

There are a lot of good info in what you write. But for all of us, all over the world, I hope it does not happen.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
why is that losers like to fantasize so much about apocalyptic shit? Is that because their lives suck so much that cant stand it but they are too corward to commit suicide so they wish the world would just end for once and for all?

yes

i used to be like this, hoping for the end

then i got on the roids and started living the dream

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III

You are one soft sonofabitch. What is your educational level?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

thank you for saying this... about time someone has.. people have their collective heads in the sand for way too long now watching the kardashians..

I agree 100% but have a couple questions:

1) if the dollar is devalued which I believe it would be wouldnt that drive up commodity prices like you say ($10 for milk) but yet also CRASH the market UP because all stocks will do is reflect the same worth but in the devalued dollars? Like if the Dow is 15k at the current dollar valuation - wouldnt the Dow go up to 100,000k if the dollar was worth less because it would then take more of the same dollars to buy a share of stock?

2)Do you believe there is a safe place in the US or safer place in the US to be when this all plays out? Is there a country or section of the world that you believe that wont be affected by the US economy crashing?

New World Order coming to a town near you..... so sayeth the Georgia guidestones and "new world airport commission" in Denver...

Pretty sad that people wont wake up until its too late

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
So I should sell my stocks Wiggs? >:(

yes x 1000
People with stuff in stocks will lose everything.

RJ DRIVER

• Getbig IV
  • I'm like a retard minus the strength
Some day one of your loony predictions will come true. Today is not your day.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

It's more Like they have failed to make a dent...so  tbey want everyone else to be dragged down too.

Wiggs probably fantasizes that if there is an apocalypse, in the aftermath he'll be "running shit".....LOLOL

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
Actually I'm not a Christian. Although I am a follower of Christ. You sound like a typical idiot. Carry on.
what is your religious preference wiggs

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
thank you for saying this... about time someone has.. people have their collective heads in the sand for way too long now watching the kardashians..

I agree 100% but have a couple questions:

1) if the dollar is devalued which I believe it would be wouldnt that drive up commodity prices like you say ($10 for milk) but yet also CRASH the market UP because all stocks will do is reflect the same worth but in the devalued dollars? Like if the Dow is 15k at the current dollar valuation - wouldnt the Dow go up to 100,000k if the dollar was worth less because it would then take more of the same dollars to buy a share of stock?

2)Do you believe there is a safe place in the US or safer place in the US to be when this all plays out? Is there a country or section of the world that you believe that wont be affected by the US economy crashing?

New World Order coming to a town near you..... so sayeth the Georgia guidestones and "new world airport commission" in Denver...

Pretty sad that people wont wake up until its too late

1) Everything would cost much more but at the same time, your dollar would buy much less. So in essence you get screwed twice. And because the dollar is the world's reserve currency, every other nation that's knee deep in dollars will suffer the same fate. We've become too globalized and dependent on one another. This was done purposely to cause this big crash so they can usher in 1 currency from 1 government. Then, there will be no more crashes because all debt would be absorbed.  But no, no crashing up. Dollars worth much less and you have less dollars, it triggers a domino effect. No pensions or retirements-----> No more savings------>No money to support business------------>No money to support employees--------->No food, water, shelter------>Civil Unrest-------------->Martial Law

2) In America? Well, well all be screwed somehow. It will affect everyone in America in some way or another for sure. I can't really say the best places to be. I can say the worst places to be...CITIES. If you haven't prepped to some degree with food or water and medical supplies. I can't stress the disservice you're doing to yourself and/or families. Gold and silver will mean shit when food and water is scarce. Theres your new money. bartering. In terms of a safe place in the world? Someplace that U.S. hasn't infected with it's policies or fake money.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
It won't effect Falcon he will still stand and paint, drink water from a river and eat leaves.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Before you view this video, I suggest you google who this man is. Jim Rogers. Read his profile, where he went to school, what he did etc. Then watch the video. Then reread what I wrote and you will find me to be correct. If you still can't get it, you are officially mentally impotent.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.

100% true.  I used to preach like this, but I've come to realize that 95% of the sheeple I talk to don't have the brainpower or critical thinking skills to understand or care about it.  Everyone is living in the moment... totally zombified by the MSM, reality tv, sports, tech-toys, facebook and twitter.

Take care of yourself and your own.  Stockpile ammo, water, food and supplies... fuck everyone else.     

thebrink

• Getbig V

So... None of this is going to happen?  ???

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Before you view this video, I suggest you google who this man is. Jim Rogers. Read his profile, where he went to school, what he did etc. Then watch the video. Then reread what I wrote and you will find me to be correct. If you still can't get it, you are officially mentally impotent.

Jim Rogers is a con that was basically fired from the Quantum fund by the man himself (Soros). Since then he didnt trade shit, all he does is spell blablabla. He pretends he is a player but he doesnt make a single bet with real money, its all words.

If you think the markets and the dollar are going to tank why dont you use all your money to short sell the hell of them and get billions? Oh right, you dont have any $$$$ to begin with.

Here is a man that is called THE ORACLE by many, but the main thing he did was bet over and over again that the world would not end:

I guess I will listen to him instead of over following the advice of some broke ass pot smoker nikka on the interwebs

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.

If you think the markets and the dollar are going to tank why dont you use all your money to short sell the hell of them and get billions? Oh right, you dont have any $$$$ to begin with.

Here is a man that is called THE ORACLE by many, but the main thing he did was bet over and over again that the world would not end:

I guess I will listen to him instead of over following the advice of some broke ass pot smoker nikka on the interwebs

Buffett was weeks from claiming bankruptcy in 2008 when everything fell apart.  The net value of his precious Berkshire Hathaway lost 50-60% like many others did.  TPTB put him on CNBC everyday to pump the markets.  He does not "invest" in financial companies unless he has a 5-10% coupon and 100% government backing.  He's nothing more than a bankster shill.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
We should then have a full scale war.
Annhilate your opponents while you are still the strongest!!
$

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Buffett was weeks from claiming bankruptcy in 2008 when everything fell apart.  The net value of his precious Berkshire Hathaway lost 50-60% like many others did.  TPTB put him on CNBC everyday to pump the markets.  He does not "invest" in financial companies unless he has a 5-10% coupon and 100% government backing.  He's nothing more than a bankster shill.

ROFL, doom and gloomers are so desesperate now that they are making up plain and bold LIES to "back up" their claims

bigkid

• Getbig IV
People who have very little are always hoping and warning that the sky is falling.