Author Topic: There will be stock market crash soon...And the dollar will be devalued 40%  (Read 14047 times)

Lexus II

• Getbig II
Exxon is giving you 25% return on investment?

How are yoiu doing that with a 2-3% dividend yield? 

Exxon is an excellent stock, don't get me wrong.  But where the fuck does 25% come from?

Copied from Exxon's Annual Report page 6

Strong safety and operations performance supported by effective risk management
Earnings of $45 billion and an industry-leading return on average capital employed of 25 percent
Total shareholder distributions of $30 billion
(1)
Dividends per share increased 21 percent in the second quarter of 2012, the 30th consecutive year
of dividend per share increases

If you own a thousand shares of Exxon your annual earnings are $7,940.  All of this money is yours!  However, your divided checks for the year are only $2,520.
Another $2800 is returned to you in the form of share buybacks which is as real as a cash divided with the added benefit of your not having to be taxed on it.  Your remaining $2620 is retained by the company and receives a return on capital of 25%.  As stated in there annual report page six.

And that is why Exxon has the highest market caps of any American company and a AAA credit rating.  8)  

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Thing with these bullshit predicitons is that there is no conseuqence for being wrong. And what do u mean by 'soon' anyway? Be as concrete as possible so you have no BS excuse a la 'spiritual awakening of 2012' as your means of escaping the inevitable butt rape assault by team getbig

LOL exactly. it doesn't happen it's just "oh wait, it'll come soon". fuck this apocalyptic bullshit. we'll be fine. shit isn't great but it's not cataclysmic.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
LOL exactly. it doesn't happen it's just "oh wait, it'll come soon". fuck this apocalyptic bullshit. we'll be fine. shit isn't great but it's not cataclysmic.
You would think the Dec 2012 thing would knock some sense into the conspiracy loonies, but they have found a way to rationalize around that as well! Ive heard it said best this way: people attached to ideology are very often wrong, but when they are right they are really right. The world is too complicated for anyone to make accurate predictions viewing it from only one perspective.
follow the arrows

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
The Original Dollars were black.  Fact.  They only became "greenbacks" because the term "wetbacks",  while correct due to the backside being printed last and thus the ink remained wet longer, was deemed "not true enough" to the original intent of the great history of our currency.   

Still skeptical?  Why do you think they still refer to making big money as being "in the BLACK"? 

Wiggs' is the voice of a profit, whining in the wilderness.   ;D

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
A lot of people on here have trouble with math. We are 17 Trillion in debt. That means we owe 17 trillion dollars. We are spending around 1 TRILLION dollars more then we make every year. OK so that sounds bad right? But what have we promised to pay in the future? What are our liabilities going forward that we hope to cover?

86 Trillion, according to the Wall Street Journal.

So they are just some right wingers, right? Just some nut jobs at the WSJ.

Folks, almost all reputable sources chart our liabilities between 50-100 TRILLION. If we are racking up debts of 1 Trillion dollars every year, how long before we pay off 50 TRILLION in future debt?

CAN YOU DO MATH?

Default is going to happen. Maybe not for 10 years or so, but don't be an idiot and assume the status quo will continue forever. IT NEVER HAS

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
News alert:

dummies are dumb

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Doesn't really matter, the Mayans have us all dead in 12/12.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
This one will be ugly and blamed on an event but it's been coming because of the QE unlimited and the QEs prior to the Unlimited. This house of cards is ready to come crashing down for real this time. This will make the 2008 one look like a joke. In reality our true debt to GDP is somewhere around 500% It doesn't matter that we are the reserve currency, this is why other countries are buying gold and getting rid of dollars for other strong currencies. This is why billionaires have all recently dumped their stocks. This is why you see FEMA camps and militarized police. Because they know it's coming and they know how "krunk" Americans can get. So whether you like it or not, this is how they have do deal with American badasses. Imagine paying almost $10 for a gallon of milk because the dollar is shit. And that's just the 40% devaluation in the beginning. Once that happens all countries will get rid of their dollars and our dollars will be worthless. Meaning, you're fucked.

And that's my tinfoil hat article of the week.

X2!  Sadly, the signs of this are all around, but the majority of people have their heads in the sand like a Pollyanna.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
This one will be ugly and blamed on an event but it's been coming because of the QE unlimited and the QEs prior to the Unlimited. This house of cards is ready to come crashing down for real this time. This will make the 2008 one look like a joke. In reality our true debt to GDP is somewhere around 500% It doesn't matter that we are the reserve currency, this is why other countries are buying gold and getting rid of dollars for other strong currencies. This is why billionaires have all recently dumped their stocks. This is why you see FEMA camps and militarized police. Because they know it's coming and they know how "krunk" Americans can get. So whether you like it or not, this is how they have do deal with American badasses. Imagine paying almost $10 for a gallon of milk because the dollar is shit. And that's just the 40% devaluation in the beginning. Once that happens all countries will get rid of their dollars and our dollars will be worthless. Meaning, you're fucked.

Hey asshole. Let's see you put your money where your mouth is. Pick a timeframe between 1 and 12 months. Pick an amount of money between $50 and $1000.

You deposit the amount you pick with a getbigger we both trust and I'll deposit twice that amount. Winner takes all.

Starting from the first day when the markets are open after we've both put our money in escrow the bet is on: if, at the closing of the stock market during any day in the timeframe, any one the major indices (the DJIA, the NASDAQ or the S&P500) records a drop of 40% from its value at the start of the bet, you win and you immediately get a 200% return. If none of them do, then I win and I get a 50% return.

So how about it?

The same bet applies to Mr.1derful because he too thinks the signs are all around. Come on then, here's your chance to milk the impending crash for all it's worth.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
A lot of people on here have trouble with math. We are 17 Trillion in debt. That means we owe 17 trillion dollars. We are spending around 1 TRILLION dollars more then we make every year. OK so that sounds bad right? But what have we promised to pay in the future? What are our liabilities going forward that we hope to cover?

86 Trillion, according to the Wall Street Journal.

So they are just some right wingers, right? Just some nut jobs at the WSJ.

Folks, almost all reputable sources chart our liabilities between 50-100 TRILLION. If we are racking up debts of 1 Trillion dollars every year, how long before we pay off 50 TRILLION in future debt?

CAN YOU DO MATH?

Default is going to happen. Maybe not for 10 years or so, but don't be an idiot and assume the status quo will continue forever. IT NEVER HAS

The US used to be millions in debt, then it was billions, now it is trillions.

Most people cannot comprehend how much 1 trillion is, let alone 17 trillion.

The derivatives market more than 1 quadrillion.

It's just a matter of time before the financial system implodes.  People who say it can never happen are deluding themselves.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
NOBODY officially recognizes yours Israelism , every single day Israels Department of Immigration
is deporting Africans who pretend to be Jews.

Because of few people here have patronized him. . And we use "hebrews" in jest...this nitwit actually thinks people believe him.....LOLOL.

The only thing this imbecile did was give  us a nice new  subversive way to say the N word   :D

Griffith

• Getbig V

It's just a matter of time before the financial system implodes.  People who say it can never happen are deluding themselves.

They could just put their military on high alert, then cancel everything and start afresh  ;D

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III

Misery loves comany

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
The people that worked at American International Group, Bear Stearns, Lehman Brothers, Countrywide Financial, Washington Mutual, Wachovia, Northern Rock might disagree with you.

Sacrificial lambs whose assets were scooped up for cheap by the mega-institutions or folded into the mega-institutions.

I see what you're saying, but those weren't Citi, BofA, Chase etc.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Hey asshole. Let's see you put your money where your mouth is. Pick a timeframe between 1 and 12 months. Pick an amount of money between $50 and $1000.

You deposit the amount you pick with a getbigger we both trust and I'll deposit twice that amount. Winner takes all.

Starting from the first day when the markets are open after we've both put our money in escrow the bet is on: if, at the closing of the stock market during any day in the timeframe, any one the major indices (the DJIA, the NASDAQ or the S&P500) records a drop of 40% from its value at the start of the bet, you win and you immediately get a 200% return. If none of them do, then I win and I get a 50% return.

So how about it?

The same bet applies to Mr.1derful because he too thinks the signs are all around. Come on then, here's your chance to milk the impending crash for all it's worth.

You need money to make money, right?  This is Wiggs you're talking to, right?

By the way, you are right. On the money. ;D  Good post.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV

So how about it?

Wiggs wants to know if you'll accept his latest batch of food stamps as a cash equivalent.

Heywood

• Getbig IV

I don't know why Glass-Stegall or whatever put derivates and CDS into a separate market was not reenacted after the 2008 crash. 

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.

Gracie Rules

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
I don't know why Glass-Stegall or whatever put derivates and CDS into a separate market was not reenacted after the 2008 crash. 

Yes you do.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 Listen to Walter!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
60% of a  six figure income is still decent

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
If they can't agree what to do about the debt ceiling before October 17, the USA will fall apart. So they will simply raise it.

If not, I think Texas will be first to secede, they should become a successful and dominant nation in such case.

Colorado and the states around New York will probably become one nation.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Isn't necessarily a bad thing. Physically we will still be next to each other! I doubt there will be that many wars to settle the various power structures when America falls. Might want to keep an eye out for other nations taking advantage of the moment though. Middle East will go to hell, but why should we worry about this?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
If they can't agree what to do about the debt ceiling before October 17, the USA will fall apart. So they will simply raise it.

If not, I think Texas will be first to secede, they should become a successful and dominant nation in such case.

Colorado and the states around New York will probably become one nation.

Yeah, becomes last time a State seceded things went really smoothly... I'm unaware of any legal method by which a State could secede that would not essentially be an insurrection. And an insurrection would be met with force from the government.

Perhaps you know better?