Author Topic: Without money adult life is a complete waste of time.  (Read 14845 times)

MikMaq

Without money adult life is a complete waste of time.
« on: October 05, 2013, 10:57:50 AM »
Seriously can't have kids, no retirement, no ability to get value out of your income etc.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Re: Without money adult life is a complete waste of time.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 11:00:23 AM »
True.

More of these folks stuck in dead end jobs should go to college.

You get outta life what you put into it.  It's called Capitalism. 

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 11:05:05 AM »
True.

More of these folks stuck in dead end jobs should go to college. kill themselves.

fixed.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 11:09:12 AM »
Seriously can't have kids, no retirement, no ability to get value out of your income etc.

Hey brother, do you feel that your comment is a profound insight, or what?

MikMaq

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 11:19:28 AM »
True.

You get outta life what you put into it.  It's called Capitalism.  
I work hard fuck nuts but I'm autistic, my options are severely limited.

Hey brother, do you feel that your comment is a profound insight, or what?
Seeking consensus more than anything I suppose, I've been out of school near a year, and finally think it's time to start tackling the issue.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2013, 11:24:55 AM »
True.

yea, 25-30yr old "kid" with shit income and no real long-term goals (or else they'd already be #1 making money, or #2 have a degree), should take on 30-80K$ in debt and come out at 30-36yrs old with a degree to compete with ALLLLLL the other "kids" who went back to college, and interview for jobs they're umprepared for (or else they'd already #1 have jobs or #2 be providing jobs) with supervisors younger than they are.

Lucky them, by the time they're 50, they should finally own a home and afford to have children.

College is a business... they're better off getting a loan and starting their own business (at the very least taking that $100k at putting it into a high yield ETF, so they can at least augment their $1200/month income with an extra $9000/year so they can at least afford to eat out once a month)... then they better find a way to 'hide' that $100k (and research fraudulent conveyance) and declare bankruptcy... can't discharge student loan debt.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2013, 11:33:09 AM »

hi anabolichalo.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2013, 11:37:14 AM »
having a degree isnt the be all and end all, nothing wrong with having a trade and earning more than alot who think they are destined for big things

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2013, 11:38:51 AM »
The going to college thing is pure outdated regurgitation. Many people with useless degrees working shitty low paying jobs....

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2013, 11:46:29 AM »
my ex has a BA from UCLA.. took her 6yrs to get it... and now she's been in "nursing school" for 12 years.

you know what she does for a living? not a goddamn thing! U know what she wanted to be or wanted to do with her degree or even what degree to get when she went into UCLA? Neither did she, but she was expected to go to college... because that's what successful people do. lol...

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2013, 12:03:42 PM »
any pm's from creepy men willing to help you out yet bro?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2013, 12:19:15 PM »

That's no excuse. Your options are as limited as you want them to be.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2013, 12:30:20 PM »
 Seeking consensus more than anything I suppose, I've been out of school near a year, and finally think it's time to start tackling the issue.

You have aspergers, not classical autism, ya your on the spectrum dude but you can use it to your advantage, unless your iq is low then you are fucked.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2013, 12:30:29 PM »
True.

go to college to make money lol, oh brother  ::)

you've really bought into the american dream from the 50's.

make contacts in peru and start an importation business , no college degree required.

MikMaq

« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2013, 12:36:38 PM »
You have aspergers, not classical autism, ya your on the spectrum dude but you can use it to your advantage, unless your iq is low then you are fucked.
I never said I couldn't, and as I've clearly stated I work fucking hard. But my options are very limited. Things are very unpredictable, I can excel at one thing and be completely incompetent at another. It's a tough situation to plan for, and without planning I'm obviously wasting my time and money. Going back to the point planning is exactly the situation I'm in.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2013, 12:47:12 PM »
I never said I couldn't, and as I've clearly stated I work fucking hard. But my options are very limited. Things are very unpredictable, I can excel at one thing and be completely incompetent at another. It's a tough situation to plan for, and without planning I'm obviously wasting my time and money. Going back to the point planning is exactly the situation I'm in.

You completley and utterly suck.
Not hating thats just the general impression this post gives.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2013, 01:10:52 PM »

You need to be doing something with science and/or creation. ASD induces literal thinking, social ineptitude, lack of imagination and communicative issues.

For you socially should be the issue. Rote knowledge is rampant in ASD, stick to something, master it, that;s the key. Don't bounce from thing to thing, changing your obsessions and use hyperfocus on something mental, get interested in something and make that an obsession.

I am an aspie so I know however, I have giftedness and over inclusive thinking patterns which allow me to work in science really well. You sound very high functioning so you should be able to do something similar. If you have a splinter skill, use it as a means to an end, mine is fact recall and pattern recognition, get tested, find out.

You would be surprised to know that the issues you display with consistent skills or lack thereof are common in neurotypicals too. Everyone is fucked up, everyone.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2013, 01:27:55 PM »
You need to be doing something with science and/or creation. ASD induces literal thinking, social ineptitude, lack of imagination and communicative issues.

For you socially should be the issue. Rote knowledge is rampant in ASD, stick to something, master it, that;s the key. Don't bounce from thing to thing, changing your obsessions and use hyperfocus on something mental, get interested in something and make that an obsession.

I am an aspie so I know however, I have giftedness and over inclusive thinking patterns which allow me to work in science really well. You sound very high functioning so you should be able to do something similar. If you have a splinter skill, use it as a means to an end, mine is fact recall and pattern recognition, get tested, find out.

You would be surprised to know that the issues you display with consistent skills or lack thereof are common in neurotypicals too. Everyone is fucked up, everyone.

You seem to presume that he is a rather intelligent fellow despite his autism, something I'd say is completely without merit given his posts here (just being real).

MikMaq

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2013, 01:32:15 PM »

Yeah well I'm actually considering a engineering in developing markets program which is directly in my special interest realm. And thankfully it's a joint program of arts and science so I don't have to be directly in a falculty to chip away at the program requirements.

My biggest problem is my legacy with school that has been fucking awful, due to my lack of knowledge of my condition.

For the record the term aspergers is likely to be dead in the water within a relatively short period of time.

I prefer emotional autism, as it seems to be a more precise meaning, versus HFA LFA, PDD-NOS.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2013, 01:35:35 PM »
hi anabolichalo.
i'm not autistic and i'm gonna make it

i'm gonna strugle myself to the top step by step crushing any twink that is in my way by absolute incessant roid driven dedication and dominance

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2013, 01:42:25 PM »
Just live like a kid and have fun. ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2013, 01:47:45 PM »

Some more so than others---that is if you truly believe that...

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2013, 02:04:21 PM »
You seem to presume that he is a rather intelligent fellow despite his autism, something I'd say is completely without merit given his posts here (just being real).

Yes I am, you are right.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2013, 02:55:00 PM »
This is why you have world wars once in a while, so everyone can release their frustrations. We re nothing but animals, just like the rest. At the moment the anger and frustration is growing worldwide in neutered men, give it some years, decades, and we ll have another one. Our current so called modern civlized western societies are not peaceful, you have to fight to survive, against other men to get jobs. Life is a constant state of war, the intensity is just lower, but once in a while, it increases and boom, everyone jump at each others throats cause there are not enough ressources for everyone. What we re seeing here is a build up. We re all feeling it. It's coming, again. Then peaceful times will follow, for the survivors. Until the next one, and so on.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2013, 03:14:58 PM »
i'm not autistic and i'm gonna make it

i'm gonna strugle myself to the top step by step crushing any twink that is in my way by absolute incessant roid driven dedication and dominance

Flex your 17 inch guns at interviews...The employer will be amazed and hire you on the spot...

RAtard, good luck man on being successful despite the autism..Also thank you for being honest on here even though we do not use our real names...